Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

The Clementine will rock up pretty good and that happens anywhere from week 8-10. I usually took it at 9. It gets an almost grapefruit smell to it when it's done, at least it did for me. That BCP plant is a really strong plant but she doesn't stretch much if any so let her get as big as you want before you flip. That stuff is so good.

Well, the Strawberry Fields is the healthiest-looking of the three right now, and that's saying something as they're all doing very well. But the SF has lime-green stems, flat, perfect leaves and really nice structure. It's not the beast the BCP is for me though. The BCP has some purple streaking on the stems and petioles and the leaves are as big as my hand. The one in flower is trying to take over the entire tray...lol. Its leaves are praying super hard and I'm wondering if she's a bigger eater than I'm feeding. They're both 3 weeks behind the clementine and the Panamas.

Well, the Strawberry Fields is the healthiest-looking of the three right now, and that's saying something as they're all doing very well. But the SF has lime-green stems, flat, perfect leaves and really nice structure. It's not the beast the BCP is for me though. The BCP has some purple streaking on the stems and petioles and the leaves are as big as my hand. The one in flower is trying to take over the entire tray...lol. Its leaves are praying super hard and I'm wondering if she's a bigger eater than I'm feeding. They're both 3 weeks behind the clementine and the Panamas.
You are running my 3 best plants. Each one unique in their own way. The BCP is probably the most aggressive of the 3. Wait til she starts reeking of sweet cherry pastry. I'm sure you'll dial them in way better than I did.

Quick voting for me this month... Green days my friend...
Well thanks Hacker I am truly humbled and honored.
Congrats on the nomination. Everybody's watching your grow, could have seen it coming.:bravo:
:thanks:

Morning DL. We celebrated Father's day yesterday so I got the day to myself :slide:

I guess I'll spend it how I want....making lotion and mixing more soil. I got rained out and only got 1 kit mixed, still got 2 more to go. I ended up ditching the tarp and mixed it all in a wading pool. I like that better. 1 kit fit nicely in my new 45 gallon cans. I thought I was buying 50 gallon but the label disagrees with me.

I picked up a new patient, I shouldn't mention names but it's a recently retired Detroit Lion. An ex coworker had heard about how my lotion works great for Psoriasis and he is friends with this person and I guess he passed some on to him and it worked great. I got an order last night for as much as you have or can make. Pretty cool, maybe just dreaming here but when the NFL allows cannabis it would be nice to have an "in".

Thanks Hacker. Perpetuals have their ups and downs. The ups are I get tons of variety and I have more produce than I could ever smoke so that lets me give a lot away. The downs are there is always plants in some stage of flower so there is never any down time so cleaning tents or just doing a reset on anything is next to impossible. Trying to go on vacation is a challenge as well. You need someone you can trust to at least pour some water on them while you are gone. A good portion of my "off" time is spent working in the grow room. You have to have a passion for it if you're going to be successful.

Anyway gang I got a message about being nominated for member of the month. There's a first, thanks to whoever did that.
I got today off so I'm mixing 3 new kits worth of soil. I'm going to cook it in garbage cans this time going for a truly even cook. I've always wondered about how I store my soil. I keep several 25 gallon totes for soil, when I mix it all up I just divide it up into the bins. I'm not sure how evenly distributed my rocks were doing that. I'm noticing it on a batch of soil now that just isn't performing like I'm used to so I'm starting fresh and trying to get a full kit into the can. How do the rest of you do it?
Can't think of anybody more deserving. :bravo:

Morning DL. We celebrated Father's day yesterday so I got the day to myself :slide:

I guess I'll spend it how I want....making lotion and mixing more soil. I got rained out and only got 1 kit mixed, still got 2 more to go. I ended up ditching the tarp and mixed it all in a wading pool. I like that better. 1 kit fit nicely in my new 45 gallon cans. I thought I was buying 50 gallon but the label disagrees with me.

I picked up a new patient, I shouldn't mention names but it's a recently retired Detroit Lion. An ex coworker had heard about how my lotion works great for Psoriasis and he is friends with this person and I guess he passed some on to him and it worked great. I got an order last night for as much as you have or can make. Pretty cool, maybe just dreaming here but when the NFL allows cannabis it would be nice to have an "in".

Thats friggin Awesome.
:high-five::welldone:

Back
Top Bottom