Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Ok I'm out of trim jail. Now I have 5 root balls that need recycled and about every plant I have needs transplanted. I hate when I get this far behind.

Amnesia
20170618_130912.jpg
20170618_130926.jpg
Are you using your scrog to hang your buds? I love that! Things are looking great man! Check out my new journal. Growing my first photo.

Hey Neiko, here's a pic of the little congos. Both look so different. One was topped at the 3rd node and the other at the 4th. You can see how they'll turn out I think.

3rd node
420-magazine-mobile1302060712.jpg

4th node
420-magazine-mobile922706035.jpg

The Banghazi Haze looks so strange with her smooth leaves. I don't know much about here but we'll see.
420-magazine-mobile1665121792.jpg

Hey Neiko, here's a pic of the little congos. Both look so different. One was topped at the 3rd node and the other at the 4th. You can see how they'll turn out I think.

3rd node
420-magazine-mobile1302060712.jpg

4th node
420-magazine-mobile922706035.jpg

The Banghazi Haze looks so strange with her smooth leaves. I don't know much about here but we'll see.
420-magazine-mobile1665121792.jpg

They are coming along nicely. They do look a little hungry to me though. The leaves will probably thin out more as they get older. My clone is still in a 1 gallon and it is outgrowing the room lol. I'm going to have to clone her again and kill this one as I won't have any room to flower anything for about 3 weeks. I guess I could just cut her way back :hmmmm:

I'd do both...and actually have. I'd cut her back AND take a clone or three. She'll recover and be ready to flower in 3 weeks and the clones will allow for other decisions about then too.

They are coming along nicely. They do look a little hungry to me though. The leaves will probably thin out more as they get older. My clone is still in a 1 gallon and it is outgrowing the room lol. I'm going to have to clone her again and kill this one as I won't have any room to flower anything for about 3 weeks. I guess I could just cut her way back :hmmmm:

They do look thirsty in the pic, I'd be interested to think that they be thirsty after 4 days, day 3 in that pic. Only cause they went 9 before that. That BH has been a strange little plant to begin with. She started a little slow but caught up a lot faster than I was expecting. They are do for a water and then a TP Drench. My flower room will get a TP either tonight or tomorrow. I'm wanting the girl to dry out a little more before this TP Drench just because I had added that 3" to the bottom of the pots and I'd like to 1. Let the roots reach down to that fresh soil and 2. Let the plants get a tad bit of cotton mouth before they get some good stuff plus tea. I won't do this again in flower unless I some how miss a feeding or a mishap happens.

Neiko, how do these veg congo compare to the ones you had grown? I can't recall seeing them at this early stage

Nice trees u have

420-magazine-mobile312851863.jpg

Do u no if this bud is ready or not I have been flowering for 5 weeks but most of the hairs have gone amber

A great morning to you Philly! Would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the 'Mag' , especially this, our High Brix neighborhood. You have stumbled upon one of our Sativa lover growers here. Neiko has much experience with them and can offer much help as far as those strains go!
Most of the growers around here are growing in soil and of them most are growing in Doc Bud's gear , using his High Brix 'Kit'. The extensive knowledge amongst members here is outstanding and they will all offer help to make your experience growing a better one, for sure. They are all very genuine people with a passion for what we do here and are full of integrity and honesty,...I know cuz I've met a bunch of them , and they are very real and will offer their expertise whenever welcomed.
I would like to extend an invitation to visit some of the DBHBB journals to get a feel for our group. We only ask a couple lil things of new members...please enter our journals with a smile and good attitude,...leaving 'any' ego at the door...do these things for us and we promise you , ya won't wanna leave. May I suggest some reading of Doc Bud's journals he has on the go right now to get more info on this 'kit' I speak of!
Once again, welcome to 420 mag. Philly!...:welcome::bravo::420::high-five:
Oh , and about your plant there....she's not quite ready yet ....wait until all the "hairs' or pistils have receded back to the calyx and water uptake has slowed to a crawl! Cheers

A great morning to you Philly! Would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the 'Mag' , especially this, our High Brix neighborhood. You have stumbled upon one of our Sativa lover growers here. Neiko has much experience with them and can offer much help as far as those strains go!
Most of the growers around here are growing in soil and of them most are growing in Doc Bud's gear , using his High Brix 'Kit'. The extensive knowledge amongst members here is outstanding and they will all offer help to make your experience growing a better one, for sure. They are all very genuine people with a passion for what we do here and are full of integrity and honesty,...I know cuz I've met a bunch of them , and they are very real and will offer their expertise whenever welcomed.
I would like to extend an invitation to visit some of the DBHBB journals to get a feel for our group. We only ask a couple lil things of new members...please enter our journals with a smile and good attitude,...leaving 'any' ego at the door...do these things for us and we promise you , ya won't wanna leave. May I suggest some reading of Doc Bud's journals he has on the go right now to get more info on this 'kit' I speak of!
Oh , and about your plant there....she's not quite ready yet ....wait until all the "hairs' or pistils have receded back to the calyx and water uptake has slowed to a crawl! Cheers
Thanks Duggan hope u having a good day, thanks for the advice

My man!!!

They do look thirsty in the pic, I'd be interested to think that they be thirsty after 4 days, day 3 in that pic. Only cause they went 9 before that. That BH has been a strange little plant to begin with. She started a little slow but caught up a lot faster than I was expecting. They are do for a water and then a TP Drench. My flower room will get a TP either tonight or tomorrow. I'm wanting the girl to dry out a little more before this TP Drench just because I had added that 3" to the bottom of the pots and I'd like to 1. Let the roots reach down to that fresh soil and 2. Let the plants get a tad bit of cotton mouth before they get some good stuff plus tea. I won't do this again in flower unless I some how miss a feeding or a mishap happens.

Neiko, how do these veg congo compare to the ones you had grown? I can't recall seeing them at this early stage

7, are you doing Transplant drenches during veg? I was under the impression that all of veg is GE unless issues.

Now, let's talk top dressing! My plants went 12/12 as of today. Brix was done and plain water tomorrow. I don't think I added "shoulda" comments to my notes. I have old kit stuff so I know I will need epsons. I my plan is to top dress earlier this round. My cat last round hit right when recharge was happening. I did all at the same time, cat, ewc, and recharge. I'm thinking about hitting ewc, epsons, and recharge within a week or 2 of flower so energy is up before cat happens.

Puff puff pass all!

I always do my top-dress and recharge 2 weeks from flip. Usually a good week before cat series.

Yeah, that's the mental note I made, just didn't write it down. Thx Gov.

Neiko, like you I am gunning for new strains from the cup, alas I can't hang long because of a sick dog. Let me know if you come across any groovy stuff, I'll probably only be there for 2hrs or so. The trip is going to be all run and no play, maybe a cone in the designated area just because...

Evenin Gaffle, friends. With the Drenches and timing. Yes , both GE and Transplant should be used during all phases of growth . Alternate these two main Drenches thru growth until it's time for the Cationic Drench/s , in bloom. I usually don't use any 'kit' liquids , other than a bit of Transplant , for the first 6 weeks of growth (from seed) anyhow, they just don't need it. Our soil is well stocked with goodies, providing directions have been followed. Anyhow , startin to ramble. Have a great night Gaffle and friends.:high-five:

7, are you doing Transplant drenches during veg? I was under the impression that all of veg is GE unless issues.

Now, let's talk top dressing! My plants went 12/12 as of today. Brix was done and plain water tomorrow. I don't think I added "shoulda" comments to my notes. I have old kit stuff so I know I will need epsons. I my plan is to top dress earlier this round. My cat last round hit right when recharge was happening. I did all at the same time, cat, ewc, and recharge. I'm thinking about hitting ewc, epsons, and recharge within a week or 2 of flower so energy is up before cat happens.

Puff puff pass all!

Yes Gaffle, I am using TP. As Duggan has just said you must use both alternating. TP, water, water GE, water, water. That's it pretty much. Just adding the proper amount that your plants tell you that need is all, depending on the environment and soils amount and how many plants your going blah blah blah .. you know the rest.

Yo Neiko was right, these pots were dry!! Dry dry dry, in just few days no doubt! Well, gave them a watering today and flower tent needs some love as well. Everyone needs a little drink today. Always nice to be able do something in the garden lol

420-magazine-mobile1612720412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile214301361.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1100021823.jpg

Evenin Gaffle, friends. With the Drenches and timing. Yes , both GE and Transplant should be used during all phases of growth . Alternate these two main Drenches thru growth until it's time for the Cationic Drench/s , in bloom. I usually don't use any 'kit' liquids , other than a bit of Transplant , for the first 6 weeks of growth (from seed) anyhow, they just don't need it. Our soil is well stocked with goodies, providing directions have been followed. Anyhow , startin to ramble. Have a great night Gaffle and friends.:high-five:

You became a member of The Drifters

:rofl:

i oughta know..:circle-of-love:

I'd do both...and actually have. I'd cut her back AND take a clone or three. She'll recover and be ready to flower in 3 weeks and the clones will allow for other decisions about then too.

I took 3 clones last night. I haven't done anything with the big one yet. The damn thing is starting to bloom now lol. I'll probably just kill it for now. I still have jars of it.

420-magazine-mobile312851863.jpg

Do u no if this bud is ready or not I have been flowering for 5 weeks but most of the hairs have gone amber

No that is a ways from being done. The pistols will start turning color, that's normal. Wait until the calyxes are swollen and the pistols have receded. What strain is it? What were the breeders flowering times?

The Congo was a well behaved veg plant, it was easy to train and a breeze to grow. This clone on the other hand is way out of control. It is bigger in 8 weeks than the plant from seed was in 4 months. Yours are still a little young to tell what they are going to do but look good so far. I just topped mine once and tried to keep the tops even. It didn't stretch a whole lot, maybe a foot.

Puff puff pass all!

I use transplant in veg as well. I switch between GE and transplant. As far as when to add recharge, do you transplant and flip or veg for a while then flip? Since I transplant and flip I don't add recharge until week 3. There is plenty of goodies in the soil to handle the CATs. The recharge isn't necessarily for the CAT drenches, it's for the later half of blooming and possibly a 2nd round of CATs depending on flowering times. I have done 2 recharges as well on strains that go 14 plus weeks. I hit those at week 9 or 10.

Back
Top Bottom