New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

What Major said....adding that Smart Pots are one of 1st/older fabric pot brands. No hem on top so can be kind of floppy. I like Geopots outdoors...have hem & thicker so better if you have to tote/move them around outside. But best reason to use fabric pots if for air pruning of roots thus more root laterals instead of root swirling in hard pots. End result is better root system. The Root Pouches I mentioned earlier are a super value & have been perfect for me indoors. :Namaste:

What Major said....adding that Smart Pots are one of 1st/older fabric pot brands. No hem on top so can be kind of floppy. I like Geopots outdoors...have hem & thicker so better if you have to tote/move them around outside. But best reason to use fabric pots if for air pruning of roots thus more root laterals instead of root swirling in hard pots. End result is better root system. The Root Pouches I mentioned earlier are a super value & have been perfect for me indoors. :Namaste:

Thanks for explaining this. I might try one of these my my next grow and see how it works.

Cheers BAR. Been too long. Impressive following you have now. Figured I would drop by and say hi to some of the old members I enjoyed interacting with.

Brightlights
Cajun
LA
Bud Worshiper
Carestaker
Pita

& even Shotta's here...

Holy Canolies!
I log in to find a 420mag Oldtimers party going on in my own backyard. Pass left, pass left... :passitleft:
:welcome:aboard W Crustin

Hey BAR....another good option for ya at greenhousemegastore. $25 for 25 3 gal. Root Pouch brand. :Namaste:
Hecks yeah! PM me a link BL.

THE AUTO EXPERIMENT​
TO TRAIN OR NOT TO TRAIN AUTOS​

DAY 1​

Subject #1 will be trained while Subject #2 will be left to grow naturally. They're both Mystery X Afghan Kush auto beans from the same batch.

IMG_00019889.jpg

IMG_00019894.jpg

IMG_00019904.jpg

IMG_00019910.jpg

IMG_00019908.jpg

IMG_00019917.jpg

IMG_00019927.jpg

IMG_00019933.jpg

They'll both stay side by side in the same environment for the entirety of this experiment.

Good morning Reg!

Ah shucks; Fifi, Sweets, & Doc Bob are here too! It's a blast from the past...

Hey Bob, you know how my threads roll,You're never early or late.

SweetLeaf! Your here too. I thought you were gone as well when I looked at your profile.

Reg, The funny thing is as it turned out I was already subbed! :volcano-smiley: The BAR show, the longest running program on 420!

It is a full on reunion here at your place. I shoulda brought pineapple and whiskey.

Ok- another older yet 420 person stopping by......
Not much time for Internet- life got busy.
Decided to catch up and see if there was still anyone i knew around?

Turns out several!
Great to see you're still growing and journaling BAR. You expertise helps many others.
Training autos? Sounds fun.
Arthritis made us quit training our girls. Used to tie down 8 plants in our tent- averaged 12-14 oz a harvest.
Now we only grow 6 at a time and leave them natural- average the same 12-14 oz. We save soil, seeds, and labor and the girls get what they want- more light! Who knew......
Happy Growing!
Flower
:peace:

what up Reg, i'm back :cool:

im dropping by all my old friends in here to say hi
i hope everything is fine witchu :high-five:

ladies lookin real fresh

Back
Top Bottom