New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Just driving bye my friend. I just seen some talking about coco/peat. I do have to say I love the black gold myself. I love the easy feeding of the blood/bone meal and castings combo. I can't knock heavy peat. But peat itself is alittle warm. Coco is bland. Unless you doing a hydro type grow. I'm just back to the self growing of slow release organics. Now I do have some strains that need that kick in the ass in the major three food groups. But I only 'juice' mine 2-3 time all flower. I did a Jack Herer outdoor this year. She wasn't a good candidate for this weak ass seasons we get up here. I got 9-10 oz's off mine of mid range herb. But the indoor was ripper under bright light. Keepem Green

THE COMPLETE GROW AREA​

IMG_00019879.jpg

Thanxx Dusty, and Woody... Every time you drop by you give words of wisdom on the subject at hand.

Some of the soil on the top of those pots looks wet and some of it looks dry. Do you use wet/dry cycles with complete soaks, or do more of a selective amount of watering based on what you see?

McD's :) happy Halloween bar
Bachatcha BG.

Good day Pita. When the soil is dry (index finger deep) & the pot is light I water.

We also alternate between top and bottom feeding during Veg to get the roots looking for the water and all the way to the bottom of the pots early. You can see the difference this makes in the long run by the health of the 2nd round of plants I was doing this with, Blue Blood & Double White Widow X Big Bud, that haven't been chopped yet.

IMG_00019708.jpg

IMG_00019784.jpg

Ah bless ya, you finally trying the blue cheese are you BAR?...

Your grow has certainly developed somewhat, since last time i was about...

Now your knocking it right out of the park.... " dink ".... Bye bye.... Dont even bother running, she is outta here :drool::drool::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hope you dont mind me pulling up a chair and getting comfy

Great work

:thumb:

I'm also contemplating changing the light schedule of the Big Tent from 12/12 to 11/13. Dr. Ziggy has pointed out that the shorter light cycles brings out more characteristics of the different strains.
If I take that route we'll be going from 18/6 in the Veg Tent to 12/12 in the Bloom Tent & then to 11/13 in the Big Tent during the last stretch of all plants. In other words it'll be a 3 tent rotation. Any thoughts on that idea?

I say why not?

Some fine looking flowers in your tents bar. I have a soft spot for your doubles and Dales blueblood is looking scrummy. :bravo:

Thanxx Professor Flux & Mr. Amazing.

Yeah Veinz, bring on the cheerleaders. I do believe this 3gal Perpetual run in PJ's soil is going to be the one that finally puts me over the grower's hump.

Are u a giant reg Ur chest of drawers must be 6 ft in that pik lol
Maybe to a midget Cali. :laughtwo:
I stand 5'11 and bulky (not cock-diesel, just filled in) but starting to get a heck of a belly in my old age.

Ah bless ya, you finally trying the blue cheese are you BAR?...

Your grow has certainly developed somewhat, since last time i was about...

Now your knocking it right out of the park.... " dink ".... Bye bye.... Dont even bother running, she is outta here :drool::drool::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The batting average is up for sure but I'm still striking out when they bring in the Relief Pitchers Budworshipper. (LET'S GO METS... even though I'm a Yankee fan).
Slowly but surely we're getting there. I said it once and I'll say it again; I'm a true product of 420mag. From the days of Laverne to now and everything in between was taught to me by you and all the other great folks here.

Hope you dont mind me pulling up a chair and getting comfy

Great work

:thumb:
Please do! Your presence is a blessing.

It was a shock to see the tents side-by-side B A R. Pictures can be so size-deceptive, can't they? That's one sweet little set up you have there Reg. You're taking up less space than my tent does and it makes more sense. :hmmmm: I bet I could set up multiple small spaces and use the same big-ass fan and filter for all of them.

This picture nailed the tutorial. :high-five:

F
Thanxx Professor Flux & Mr. Amazing.

Yeah Veinz, bring on the cheerleaders. I do believe this 3gal Perpetual run in PJ's soil is going to be the one that finally puts me over the grower's hump.

Maybe to a midget Cali. :laughtwo:
I stand 5'11 and bulky (not cock-diesel, just filled in) but starting to get a heck of a belly in my old age.

The batting average is up for sure but I'm still striking out when they bring in the Relief Pitchers Budworshipper. (LET'S GO METS... even though I'm a Yankee fan).
Slowly but surely we're getting there. I said it once and I'll say it again; I'm a true product of 420mag. From the days of Laverne to now and everything in between was taught to me by you and all the other great folks here.

Please do! Your presence is a blessing.

Ah thankyou BAR.... Such kind words

Totally agree with you in the, knowledge part.... This forum is the nuts... Full of like minded souls.. Such a wealth of knowledge and the kindness to share..

I hated not growing, just stalking journals and dreaming... My life has been hard recently, marriage faliure and had to leave my 1 yr little boy... I see him 2-3 times a week, but im a mess evert time i take him back... Didnt think kids would ever happen for me, but it did...

I have thrown myself into :420:... It has been of great comfort too me, so i believe i am the one who is blessed.. So many kind souls abd kindred spirits.... Without you all, i would be a lot worse...

On the positive side, im back growing... Larger space, still made out of recycled materials... Eco friendly is my ethos....as usual.... Also helps the wallet. :circle-of-love:

What is the difference between a regular pot and smart pots I'm little confused sorry

Regular pots are hard. "Smart pots" are soft / fabric.

Back
Top Bottom