Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Hey @MrSauga et al ...

I've been asking around on other threads about strain names ... and I got to chatting about how I want to create a strain called "Flying Monkey" because we have a local craft brewery called "Flying Monkeys".

I want to use Gorilla Glue for the "Monkey" part ... but I can't figure out what strain to use for the "Flying" part ...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I'm stuck on this ...

Alright ... one more thought for @MrSauga and @farside05 before I head off to sleep: ...

I know there is a MC thread already ... but do you guys think that starting a community MC grow thread would be better?

Something similar to like the ChemDog thread ... the DDA thread ... and the BopTang thread ... etc

Basically, somewhere we all can go to post weekly updates ...

Please let me know if this already exists so I can sub in ... thanks

I know there is a MC thread already ... but do you guys think that starting a community MC grow thread would be better?
I see a lot of images being posted at the unofficial MC thread so I personally don't think there would be a need. I just post my pics where everyone else does and seems to work fine.
Was running it :(.

You have sole possession now...good luck!
That's sad news. I'll have to get caught up at your journal to see if you're OK. It can be very traumatic to lose a seed such as the Red Dragon.
Was that the only bean you had of that strain? Any plans for dropping another? The answers to my questions are on your journal, are they not? So if you only answer the last question I know you have the answers there. I also know that I probably could have figured that out by now instead of typing this lengthy useless post.

I've been doing a bit more reading on the correct ratios of Ca:Mg for best results and it turns out there isn't any! What I found from the two articles below, was that it was more important to have sufficient amounts of both Ca and Mg as opposed to the ratios of the two. They talk crop production of corn etc, not cannabis, so I don't know if the results would be the same.
So here's the info if anyone wanted a quick interesting read.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

Transplant day today, day 16! The cotys were starting to turn yellow which showed it was time to start increasing their feed as well. I precharged the 5gal fab pots with 2L each of mixed nutes. That mix included the following:

1mL Protekt
3mL Calmag
1g Sweet Candy
.4g Kelp Extract
2g Megacrop
27K lux

I added some mycor in the hole and around the sides. Not the usual mycor, this is WOW mycor. Look at the size of the pumpkin on that package! All because of this one product. WOW that's amazing, and complete bullshit, but I bought it anyways! I also added 2g to my cereal this morning :cheesygrinsmiley:

I added some mychor in the hole and around the sides. Not the usual mychor, this is WOW mychor. Look at the size of the pumpkin on that package! All because of this one product. WOW that's amazing, and complete bullshit, but I bought it

First thing I thought of too....oh wow, mycos did all that? Sign me up for the grande pumpkin food.

First thing I thought of too....oh wow, mycos did all that? Sign me up for the grande pumpkin food.
I have a feeling my colas are going to rip my tent top off. It's good to know now so I can be prepared.

Make cola holes at the top...scrog it!

Hey everybody!

Just a quick pic update showing how things look after the transplant. They took it perfectly and have responded well to the new home already. The AH is finally getting her feet set and her growth is more noticeable now.

Congrats on the MOTM nom Mr. S!
Your plants look very happy nice healthy green color. Keep it up!
Thanks N4! So far so good as they say. I really need to keep an eye on them for the next couple of days as they didn't get a lot of moisture at transplant. They look happy for now and that's the main thing :thumb:

Congrats on the MotM nomination, hope you win it!
Thanks Penny, and congrats to you as well! I read your posts on your journal and our thinking is similar in style. I'd be extremely happy to see any of those nominees win!

Back
Top Bottom