Shiggityflip - Follow The Yellow Brix Road With The Perfect Sun 1000

Dam bro, due to an assault on my garden followed up with a medical issue for family member I have not been able to check out everyone let alone start thread, after getting up to date only a couple things.

Your set up is looking so badass man, garden is sticky/icky as always, your T is sick and is pissing me off I am to "medicated" to find the # and talkin bout Ween Piss up a Rope is one of my fav songs LOL

On the tooth I hope you get to feelin better and I have used a Q tip to dip Clove oil on a impacted tooth and a cinnimon stick (those sticks that are like a layer of bark or whatever off the plant) to chew on as well while I was on the road for work to get by for a week or so until back home with good results. Sounds like a old wives tale or something but it got me by Hope that halps brother

Peace

Dam bro, due to an assault on my garden followed up with a medical issue for family member I have not been able to check out everyone let alone start thread, after getting up to date only a couple things.

Your set up is looking so badass man, garden is sticky/icky as always, your T is sick and is pissing me off I am to "medicated" to find the # and talkin bout Ween Piss up a Rope is one of my fav songs LOL

On the tooth I hope you get to feelin better and I have used a Q tip to dip Clove oil on a impacted tooth and a cinnimon stick (those sticks that are like a layer of bark or whatever off the plant) to chew on as well while I was on the road for work to get by for a week or so until back home with good results. Sounds like a old wives tale or something but it got me by Hope that halps brother

Peace

A classic for sure Mang.

On your knees you big, booty bitch start suckin'
You ride my ass like a horse in a saddle
Now you're up shits creek with a turd for a paddle
And I can't cope piss up a rope

Hi Shiggs!

Awesome. You should have your tracking number. Going to rush to get to FedEx before 6pm PAC time, which is when they take packages for today.

Reps+

I didn't really expect that. Thank you LEDRF you spent a good amount of time answering my questions and made the purchase a no brainer. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing the results... I'm on a small break from moving everything into the new flower room. Looking amazing!

Sorry to Hijack Shiggs!

:peace:

FE

Schtiggy smashing it as usual count me in.great to see ur enjoying the perfect sun 1000;). Im currently running perfectsun goliath 1000 in my sponsored grow in my sig.got a nice think big going into flower and the garden is growing fast.so its great to see the bud formation ur getting and big healthy plants.im looking forward to ur harvest and mine;) best of luck mate and happy growing;)

You've been on my mind all day. I was compelled to stop and leave a hug.

:hug::love:

Be well my friend. Happy Thanksgiving.

Hey all, It was a horrible month for old Shiggs and his tooth fiasco. Gone are the days when you can go to the dentist and get things done. they shuffle you around from one place to another, My tooth got an abcess twice and they couldnt figure it out. So after three total rounds of antibiotics the endodontist said it was probably a fracture so he needed to do a root canal just to check if it could be saved. I said JUST PULL THE DAMN TOOTH!!!!!! So two weeks after that they set up another appointment and finally did. Not the most fun of experiences but not as bad as the original tooth pain by a longshot. It has almost healed after being yanked a week an a half ago. Then I was hit full force by the flu. I have been in bed for over a week straight with no energy at all and basically just becoming a mucous factory. I have plenty of freaking gorgeous things to share with you and am just starting to recover enough to make some nice posts. Much love to all of you. Expect gorgeous pics soon!

Hey all, It was a horrible month for old Shiggs and his tooth fiasco. Gone are the days when you can go to the dentist and get things done. they shuffle you around from one place to another, My tooth got an abcess twice and they couldnt figure it out. So after three total rounds of antibiotics the endodontist said it was probably a fracture so he needed to do a root canal just to check if it could be saved. I said JUST PULL THE DAMN TOOTH!!!!!! So two weeks after that they set up another appointment and finally did. Not the most fun of experiences but not as bad as the original tooth pain by a longshot. It has almost healed after being yanked a week an a half ago. Then I was hit full force by the flu. I have been in bed for over a week straight with no energy at all and basically just becoming a mucous factory. I have plenty of freaking gorgeous things to share with you and am just starting to recover enough to make some nice posts. Much love to all of you. Expect gorgeous pics soon!

Glad to see you are "reasonably" OK. I have to confess, Not having seen anything from you in a little while, I as beginning to get a bit concerned!!! Glad all is on the mend!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom