The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Yo Canad,
I also have the HSO Bubba auto! Awww Yea!:high-five:
Looks like we both got great taste in vapes AND strains...
Grandaddy and Tangie are on my wish list!!
Got home today to find out the Gorilla stopped thru;)
He blessed me with:
Cream of the Crop / Narco Purps
Advanced / Blueberry twist, honeysuckle, icebreaker, Tut, Blue Treacle and Super cheese.

Canad,
Those were for Dec. I haven't even addressed this months :420: sponsor seed bonanza.
Dude, I'm gonna need ya help. I got quite a bit of shopping to do! :)

nice grow journal, the pics are very good.

I am interested in one of the new mars Pro (the cheapest for the moment).

Do you miss the UV/IR bands ? ( I think epistar 160 has a low-blue, that might be UV (eventhough I think it is 460, not 440 or something like that). I'be read and seen vids where they explain that UV is nice for the last 15 days before crop, to maximize resin/trichromes.
Any info on this would help me ! :)

Other than that, if you could/needed , would you buy another one of the new mars pro ?

Thanks !

I can't say I miss it because I changed from HPS to this. So this is my first real LED. I have the UFOs which have IR but I never bloom with them. Just my veg lights for now.

I'm not very well informed about spectrum and whatnot but the specs for this cree light are Spectrum:Cree™ 440nm, 630nm,660nm, 2700k-3000k

Hello brother Canad!

Sorry I missed your Q about the HSO wood box they package in. Mine had a little plastic plug on the bottom right side of the pack. I removed it with a little pocket knife. This gave me access to the golden nuggets.

BTW, that little sock bubba is gnarly! I love it! :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

While I totally think the forum rules are silly, I understand the need to pay the bills. It does ruin the chance of fair comparison but a price in willing to pay for such a wonderful venue to share our experiences.

Sending you lots of great vibes my friend!:circle-of-love:

Just makes me wonder what great little pieces of info i'm missing out on due to the censorship.

Oh I guarantee there are tons of missed nugs. Check out some other forums with different sponsors. You'll see a bunch of stuff we're missing out on. But then you miss the nuggets here lol.

Thanks Canad420....
I think I'm gonna try to order a one 385W led panel for the next grow (not the epistar unfortunately, but a "simple" mars 900 to begin with....)

I use those UFO LEDs for vegging. I was suppose to get a Cree128 to replace them. But they veg so nicely and having 1 UFO per plant allows me to have much better light control. So I changed my mind and decided that once the Canadian Dollar gets back closer to the US dollar. I'll order 3x Cree128s and i'll move the Cree256 over to my 3rd currently empty tent and use it for Autos. I'm missing a bit of light on the sides of my bloom tent at 5x5, so with 3 Cree128s I'll have every inch covered.

Oh I guarantee there are tons of missed nugs. Check out some other forums with different sponsors. You'll see a bunch of stuff we're missing out on. But then you miss the nuggets here lol.

I found a vacation home where Atrain is lol. Its small but its not just about profit.

Cookies Kush update photo Veg day 22
20160208_203308.jpg
20160208_203603.jpg

Topped and hog tied. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom