Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Thanks Sticky,..ya, posting pics is a challenge,..for me anyhow.Thanks for your words...:passitleft:Have a great Sunday would ya!

Chris , good morning sir,...hope your day is 'groovin'.:high-five:. These SP's. are very cool to just stare at....:love:...glad you like!
Cheers eh...

PW,..thanks eh,...they are pretty,...even though some of the upper leaves are curling,..the rest are still very green and i suspect these two strains to be very High Brix right now. Some leaves are still very shiny and resin is happening. Two more weeks to finish them up...get nice and heavy with loads of mature resin .Enjoy your day PW....:passitleft:

Ween , what doin ...support you ask...ya..had to sink two steaks ...for the BCP's, in the back. One about twoo weeks ago and another last night. Two mains were leaning up against the wall almost. No biggy,..just added the stake , and pulled everything back in....What i have to stress now about growing in this soil...!! you may of heard this before along the way, that resin glands are very reluctant to 'amber' ...!!!! i love this...it gives us /ME a chance to let them fully mature and get 'ripe' , for the pickin ...so to speak.:yummy:
About the size of the mains.....big and hard(BCP's.)..like Christmas trees. Each one prolly 2 zips each(dry). Other mains on the SP are friggen gorgeous bud! I'm gonna enter this one , i think. each one has a nice bit of produce on...down to about 12-16".
Color is great , and most of the leaves are still green and flat. Some uppers are curling , but that is OK,...it is very late in bloom, so this shows a perfect balance of Mg. being very low now, and Brix very high. Early in bloom , this is NOT what you want, but right now , with all the mid to lower leaves still rockin...perfect. Very happy with this strain,..Star Pupil!:thumb:
Better fly....enjoy the day Ween.:high-five:

Hey Duggan, plants look amazing.

Just a question, not a knock, but is the canoeing of the leaves normal in Docs kit? I don't believe I have really seen any of your plants do it as much as I saw on this update. What causes that? I ask only because I have never experienced that.

Hey Duggan, plants look amazing.

Just a question, not a knock, but is the canoeing of the leaves normal in Docs kit? I don't believe I have really seen any of your plants do it as much as I saw on this update. What causes that? I ask only because I have never experienced that.

Ya Van ,..no worries bud! The curling leaves are only on the top sections of the colas,..if you look down further , you will see the rest of the leaves are A , OK! It's an Mg. shortage that only really affected the Star Pupil...not very much on the BCP's. at all! This proves that some strains need more Mg. late in bloom than others. Interesting visual fact eh bud..proven right here ,..with this grow. Also some tip tops are a bit bleached too , but as i stated in a much earlier post , this is not bad ,..it's simply the chlorophyll getting destroyed by intense areas of too much light,..not sure what spectrum causes this but i don't worry about it. It does NOT effect taste , or quality. I have examined trichs under my scope and all appear normal,..smoke normal, same great effect. Also if you look at Doc's last set (i think) of pics , you will see the same thing with some of his upper cola leaves. Not always with his , but i do see this curling with his too. Just so everyone knows, our soil is balanced very well with Ca , Mg and the ratios are correct, but as a whole there really isn't that much Mg. in it,...one reason Doc has added more to Transplant and GE when he did his last upgrade to the liquids. he wants to eliminate this ....this is why the Frankenstrains we talk about needing a lot more salts to grow properly , like the OG's and Chemdawgs. These types of hybrids need more Mg.
Cheers Van,..and great question sir!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom