Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

IMAG20191.jpg
IMAG2014.jpg

Thanks BAR, that lady of yours is looking lovely and I'm loving the plant your using as Camo seems to work really well :)

I have here some pics, these are a few days after I got hectic and did a defol on her.
What do you think of the trim?

IMAG2042.jpg

IMAG20461.jpg

IMAG20471.jpg

IMAG20453.jpg

This is going to be one for the 420mag History Books!

would love to send you a pm but cannot due to lack of posts would you be kind enought to maybe shoot me a pm from your end had a quick question for you sorry to bug ya but this is only post #2 lol thanks peace

LIBERTY HAZE
(Feminized, Flux) Day 200

After vegging so long I think we'll have to start feeding her. Some of the leafs are dying off so she's probably depleted all the nutrients in PJ's Organic Soil Mix by now.

IMG_00017605.jpg

LIBERTY HAZE
(Feminized, Flux) Day 200

After vegging so long I think we'll have to start feeding her. Some of the leafs are dying off so she's probably depleted all the nutrients in PJ's Organic Soil Mix by now.

IMG_00017605.jpg

200 days,, lol, serious commitment. Much respect..... Well done!!

I've been quietly doing my thing in the background with my latest Fluxed girls.

20150829_123215.jpg

I'm currently working on a perpetual grow with 2 new plants each week at the moment but will reduce this to one per week. They are in 12 litre fabric pots.

I have no proper rules on this perpetual thing but if I cannot do a Flux or mess it up I'll fall back on a Main-Line style or other form of training.

There are no rules to perpetuating Medfarmer other than keepem coming out the gate and routinely flipping on a regular basis. Everyone wants to put more into it than there is.

There are no rules to perpetuating Medfarmer other than keepem coming out the gate and routinely flipping on a regular basis. Everyone wants to put more into it than there is.

Thanks B A R. I started 2 seeds per week in case one failed but out of 18 so far sowed only 3 have failed to progress so I have more than I planned but that's better than not enough. I hope to be able to harvest one per week starting in October.

i was under the impression that they would be much more developed in almost 3 months as they are supposed to be flowering pretty much from the beginning with no need for light change but i dont know as i dont use any auto flowers

Autos veg just like any other cannabis plant Steve, they just have their own timeline of when to shift into bloom no matter the lighting. Also me along with LA and a few others have noticed training prolongs their veg time, not by much but by enough that it's noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom