• OhioBoy

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4Dutchess

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • AngryBird

Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratz Birdie for winning this one and thanks to all of you who voted for me :thanks: :love: :Namaste: Have a great time in your gardens and with the people close to you, love and be loved :love:

Anyone with 5000+ posts in 6 months deserves an award. Angrybird you have definitely made a huge impact on this community in short order. We have enjoyed your great attitude and wonderful words of encouragement. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks that. And that's why you're up on that list of great members. Shout out to ohioboy, dedication exemplified to the max! :high-five:Brother!
Congratulations to all of you, your contributions are immense. This site is such a great place to share our time, thank you to all the participants nominees and voters alike.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

:hug: Thank you
As I always say, it is easy to be me in this wonderful community :hug:

Congratz Birdie for winning this one and thanks for all of you who voted for me :thanks: :love: :Namaste: Have a great time in your gardens and with the people close to you, love and be loved :love:

TO early to say thx
Happy New Year to you Tomula, and you are welcome :)

Oh no, I didn't post one :rofl:
Dress is in deep green ( jade actually) Made from velvet knee length ( of course) with a wrapping around the shoulders.(I will see if there is a picture I can find :rofl:
And BTW I just came back from the hairdresser :rofl:

TO early to say thx
Happy New Year to you Tomula, and you are welcome :)

I was going to say,"Thanks for pretending to be nervous about the outcome." but then you posted this:
Oh no, I didn't post one :rofl:
Dress is in deep green ( jade actually) Made from velvet knee length ( of course) with a wrapping around the shoulders.(I will see if there is a picture I can find :rofl:
And BTW I just came back from the hairdresser :rofl:

You are one crazy bird! And I love the dress, really brings out the color in your wings!:love:

And a shout out to Cultivator!:cheer:

And everyone else whose been nominated. You've all helped me out and make this a better place.

(sorry if this seems added after the fact. Well it is, but I was trying to use a duplicate post and ran out of time.)

I started with Cultivator because of some recent posts on my mind. He helped a newbie after I gave some slight errant advice. I see him a lot in the new member posts and other journals.

Dutchess I haven't run into for a while, but you were a great help and support while I was starting out last summer.

Ohio Boy is all over the place, posting a lot of informative stuff he finds.

Tomula, I appreciate all your DIY and canna-hack tips.

Those are just a few specific things that come to mind.

Well, well, well. Birdie. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Keep breathing girl. I know how that feels. :hug:

I wanted to stop and say thank you. To all of you. :love:

IMG_307920.JPG

Happy New Year!

And a thoroughly deserved win for AngryBird. :bravo:

See the rest of you nominees later this year, I'm sure.

:woohoo: Happy New Year MOTM!!!! Good mornin' Birdie!! :slide: :love: :slide:

Did you cry? :battingeyelashes: I did, all three times. :laughtwo: Have a wonderful day baby. Relish in the loving.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

To all the rest of you that watched this little bird soar with the eagles...... wasn't that a glorious sight? Thank you, each and every one of you, for sharing your own brilliant lights with us. It's you that make this site the special kingdom that it is. I expect to see your names pop up again and again. It's not like you can change who you are. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom