420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Here's the crew...
1000003055.jpg
1000003056.jpg
1000003053.jpg
1000003054.jpg
1000003057.jpg
1000003058.jpg

Plants #1 and #2 are on day 47. They are getting transplanted into 5gal pots this weekend.

Plants #3 and #4 are on day 22. I will be topping them today and beginning a bit of LST.

:snowboating:

Love the twisted sisters!! They’re not gonna take it. NO their not gonna take it haha that’s really good and I love the purple twist ties to carry the theme!
Thanks KeOncp, :cheesygrinsmiley: I can't take credit, :rolleyes: Carmen named them and I was smart enough to grab it.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

My Purple Ghost Candy was not a strong seedling; problem on the lower fan leaves, probably too cold/damp UK [pic 1]
Vegging now and picking up [pic2]

Good to see this being grown by so many methods: soil, DWC, coco, scrog, clones [me!] and I think @Keffka is doing quad & has had to do a breakneck job

Gonna be an interesting and true comparison
Thank you @420 & @SeedsMan

:thanks:

Quick update on the ladies...

Plants 1&2 are on day 4 post flip... starting to show a bunch of fresh new growth.
1000003119.jpg

Plants 3&4 are on veg day 26. Both were topped recently and are starting to grow outward now. I'll be starting some LST in a few days.
1000003120.jpg

Stay MotaVated y'all ✌️

Day 50ish.. we’re gonna flip in a few days. 2 untopped, 1 manifolded 1 quad

(The super crop is an indica dominant, and the two small on the side are males of the indica dominant. I’m harvesting pollen and pollinating the female)

IMG_8409.jpeg

IMG_8406.jpeg

IMG_8405.jpeg

IMG_8407.jpeg

Finally getting a chance to spread their wings. 🤠

PGC day 25 veg (3).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 25 veg. Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024.

PGC day 25 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 25 veg. Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024. Twisted Sisters in the front. Thanks Carmen. :)

Here are my four girls. Pheno #4 is doing the best in my opinion. I’m using Advanced Nutrients starter kit. Been a little busy past few weeks but the girls are doing great and we have them in their final pots. Had a change of plans looking for a new outdoor grow area. If anything will run them indoors. Bought some clonex last night so I can take clones. Will get rock wool next for I take clones. And yes I know they aren’t ready to take clones lol.

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9285.jpeg

IMG_9288.jpeg

IMG_9289.jpeg

IMG_9293.png

i'm miles behind lol
purple ghost candy seedlings day 6 from breaking surface

full

just bumped them up to seedling nute levels. hempys take forever in the seedling stage until they catch the res.

i'm miles behind lol
purple ghost candy seedlings day 6 from breaking surface

full

just bumped them up to seedling nute levels. hempys take forever in the seedling stage until they catch the res.

Are the red stems a common hempy occurrence? I’m used to seeing purple or green but the red jumps out. Maybe it’s the lighting and the cups?

Back
Top Bottom