Thank you for all your kind works @InTheShed

@CaptainLucky are you still growing just sativa's.

For the update on the OG Kush; I have opened her up more for better penetration of the light. What I did is use the gromet to tie down the branches to spread her open. The reason I put gromets in my fabric bags is for times like this where I need to put the outside branches father apart.
The OG Kush growing guidelines on this one is out the widow; she all mine now. She has exceeded her schedule time line. So, playing it by trichomes now. I fed her another serving of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) and hopefully my last for her.

Her are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
For the most part I’m growing all Sativas but I have one Chemdog #4 from @Herbies Seeds that I thought I’d try. CL🍀 Edit: the other one is a Durban

IMG_4466.jpeg

Thank you for stopping by @CaptainLucky and @cr8grow

On plant in a x3 will be a very nice plant with a decent yield of maybe 6 to 8 oz's. I grew a couple auto's with the @SeedsMan comparative grow and was very happy with the ease of growth and the finial results. If you are thinking about growing a couple auto's I would say go for it and have fun.

My GG #4 has finished up and the only thing I have growing from @Canuk Seeds is a OG Kush that I supplied the seed. She is passed her flowering period so I am going to treat her like a feminized seed and let her go for now. She has about three weeks to finish up or I may have to pull her to make room for the @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy in DWC.

Tok..

Time for an update on the @Canuk Seeds OG Kush.

She is still pushing on even thou she is passed her suggested flowering time. I figure three more week and best. Her cola's are forming now and her buds are increasing in size.

Here are some current images.
@InTheShed see how I leveled out the canopy and opened her up.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Time to update this one.

The @Canuk Seeds OG Kush is starting to wrap it up. So it won't be my longer before harvest. I cut off a sample this morning to give her a test. I would say she has 2 weeks to go, and that is about all the time I can give her. I have a Banana Jealousy waiting in the wings to be scrogged.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Time to update this one.

The @Canuk Seeds OG Kush is starting to wrap it up. So it won't be my longer before harvest. I cut off a sample this morning to give her a test. I would say she has 2 weeks to go, and that is about all the time I can give her. I have a Banana Jealousy waiting in the wings to be scrogged.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Tok…It’s a beaut! Cheers

Is that an OGK trait or specific to this one?
I am not quite should what happen with this OG Kush, I have not grown one before. First she blew pass the 44 day flowering period so I figure I would let her go until 70 days of flower. At first it looked like she was bulking up, but never really did. So down she coming to make room for my DWC grow.

Maybe I can make hash with it.
When growing throws you a curve ball make hash. :rofl:

I have more seeds and I will try her again in the future to see if it was just that one seed.

Stay save and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you, for stopping by @NickHardy I hope you and company are doing well.
I have not tried @SeedsMan or @Dutch Passion version, but may in the future.
Before I forget nice grow. :green_heart:

I haven't grown many Canuk Seeds and this is the first time for OG Kush. I thought she was growing fine but she never got to the point of bulking up. I am done playing with this one, time to move on, and start getting my current grow ready for the net.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

The dirty deed has been done at day 75 of flowering stage. The OG Kush smells really nice, but the buds never seem to bulk up. I would give the buds hardness a 2 out of 5 at best. I smoke a sample from a cut I took last week. The smoke seems fine as I did a high from it, not an overwhelming high but descent. Since I did not get the bud structure I like I might make hash out of the whole plants. Very sticky so she has a nice trichome development.

Here are the last images and I will not be doing a strain review on this one; maybe next time I grow it. I would not want to give anyone a bad opinion from a disappointing grow. Next time I grow it; I will do a strain review.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Almost done stripping' about 20 more minutes.

everyone needs a side gig in this economy ...
how's the cash and does the thong chafe ?

Still that cold up there? I'm down to two layers here at night, one during the daytime.

please leave them on if you are engaged in the same occupation .. even part-time .. both layers

funnies aside that was a well trained plant @Tokin Roll . it looked like one i root shocked once with cold, obviously that wasn't the issue. i'm curious why it went the way it did.

I make that statement intentionally, but thank you for stopping by @InTheShed and @bluter

Just finished stripping all the flower and sugar leaves from my OG Kush.
I need to dry out the flower material more to make some hash.

Once it is dry enough, I will weight it to find out how much hash I can get out of a specific weight.
I normally do three runs with a trim screen and then give it to my sister to play with.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom