Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Hi Neiko,
I just took a tiny tiny sample off an inner bud of the Malawi I’m growin. She’s only at 55 days, no way near done, but wow what an intense rush! I can’t believe I’m that high off that tiny immature budlet! Really different that any other strain, I feel calm on the outside, but antsy on the inside and heart rate is definitely elevated. She has a strong sweet grape fragrance to her now. I usually don’t like fresh bud hits, but this is an exception and the suspense was killing me. And apparently it make me ramble on and on.... I thing I’m higher than when I first started typing this...how long has it been...holy shit!:goof:
:rofl: wow that is early. Malawi can take you on a ride for sure. The 1st time I tried pure Malawi I put it away for 3 months after. I was so wigged out I didn't want to smoke it. I shouldn't have taken 5 bong rips though. It's a creeper with a steady incline. I was so high I was sure the Sheriff was going to stop by one day when I wasn't home and take my wife to jail. I was about to just go cut all my plants down. It was a mental experience for sure. I've learned how to handle that now and it does get better with the cure. I LOVE Malawi now and it's what I'll give to someone who has never had a true sativa. That 1st experience though was something else.

:rofl: wow that is early. Malawi can take you on a ride for sure. The 1st time I tried pure Malawi I put it away for 3 months after. I was so wigged out I didn't want to smoke it. I shouldn't have taken 5 bong rips though. It's a creeper with a steady incline. I was so high I was sure the Sheriff was going to stop by one day when I wasn't home and take my wife to jail. I was about to just go cut all my plants down. It was a mental experience for sure. I've learned how to handle that now and it does get better with the cure. I LOVE Malawi now and it's what I'll give to someone who has never had a true sativa. That 1st experience though was something else.

When ace puts a warning sign on a strain they mean it! :passitleft:

Hi Neiko,
I just took a tiny tiny sample off an inner bud of the Malawi I’m growin. She’s only at 55 days, no way near done, but wow what an intense rush! I can’t believe I’m that high off that tiny immature budlet! Really different that any other strain, I feel calm on the outside, but antsy on the inside and heart rate is definitely elevated. She has a strong sweet grape fragrance to her now. I usually don’t like fresh bud hits, but this is an exception and the suspense was killing me. And apparently it make me ramble on and on.... I thing I’m higher than when I first started typing this...how long has it been...holy shit!:goof:
That sounds like a good energizing sativa. :ganjamon:
There is a short fast flowing pheno that might be what you have. I had a green fruity pheno that hardly stretched and was done in 9 weeks. Keep an eye on the pistols and how quickly they turn for you. That may be what you have.

That sounds like a good energizing sativa. :ganjamon:
There is a short fast flowing pheno that might be what you have. I had a green fruity pheno that hardly stretched and was done in 9 weeks. Keep an eye on the pistols and how quickly they turn for you. That may be what you have.
I had that fast flowering one too. I think it's the fruity malawi they describe in the breeders pack. It was very compact and the buds smelled like juicy fruit gum. It was pretty potent too, it tested around 22%.

It's harvest day gang. I'm taking the Bubba x Nepal Jam and the Zamal Hash today. I love the Bubba x Nepal Jam just how it is but looking at the trichomes there is still a fair amount of clear. I'd say it's 75% cloudy 25% clear. My tester was about 40% cloudy and 60% clear. I don't want to lose the character of the high so she's coming down. The Zamal could use another week but I don't want my Bubba Hash and A5 Haze to be fully seeded with Zamal pollen. I'm seeing some premature darkening of the pistols on the Bubba Hash so I think the damage is done. I really like the looks of the Zamal buds, they look like static electricity has charged them and they have a silvery/blue tint to them. I'll get some pics up later as I take them down. Enjoy your Sunday gang, we are under another high wind warning today so I'm hoping no power outage.

I had that fast flowering one too. I think it's the fruity malawi they describe in the breeders pack. It was very compact and the buds smelled like juicy fruit gum. It was pretty potent too, it tested around 22%.
Yea, mine had some kick to it. You could feel it kicking in as you exhaled the first hit. It didn't have a long buzz though. My friend that grew it outside, likened it to speed, it got him so wired.

I always end up choking on popcorn, so I'll just sit still here and hold the bag for y'all while we wait for these harvest shots...

Popcorn and a J....does that count as multi-tasking?

:passitleft:

Harvesting is done.
Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam Day 63

Malawi x PCK Day 49

Durban Poison Day 35

Zamal Hash Day 63

Killer A5 Haze Day 63

Bubba Hash Day 35

:peace:

Thanks gang. The Bubba x Nepal was a breeze to grow. She kept her good looks all the way through. My only complaint is she is really leafy. At least those leaves had lots of frost on them. She had some of the thickest stems I've had, some took some effort to cut through. I smoked the last of last weeks sample mixed with some Zamaldelica x Ethiopian cob last night. I ended up watching American Gods on Starz for about 5 hours. What a strange show, it's very entertaining while high that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom