Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Thanks, I kinda felt this way.

On the other end I want to play with forced flowering and at what stages can it be done. Too many questions on this one.

I am thinking of force flowering during the month of june then full time after this in July. Of course the questions that I see are how deep into flowering and the length of the days. Maybe a couple weeks later would be better.

Please help all mighty wizard

Thanks, I kinda felt this way.

On the other end I want to play with forced flowering and at what stages can it be done. Too many questions on this one.

I am thinking of force flowering during the month of june then full time after this in July. Of course the questions that I see are how deep into flowering and the length of the days. Maybe a couple weeks later would be better.

Please help all mighty wizard

Not to be mean, but I thought I answered all of these questions on your thread, or another thread.

It's very simple for a small backyard grower to put the potted plant in a dark place everyday on a set schedule, this keeps the plant in flower.

Being a commercial greenhouse grower is another story. :peace:

Wow Lester, we updated on the same day but yours looks a lot more promising than mines. Anyway, great Photo Shoot.

Wow Lester, we updated on the same day but yours looks a lot more promising than mines. Anyway, great Photo Shoot.

Thanks Brother BAR! :passitleft:

Here's a Continuation Update Thursday "treat" of the Blackberries going into their chamber, and the KC-45 on the rocks, since we are experiencing hot and dry conditions I have decided to take advantage and apply a full on foliar spray to all plants using a solution of SNS-604B, they loved it after long, and hot day! There is nothing like a sea kelp mist after a long day of hard work for these little ladies, it makes them that much closer to home, the Ocean :surf:

Naturally Flowering KC-45s (Russian Ruderalis x Brazilian Sativa)
IMG_194613.JPG
IMG_19479.JPG
IMG_19488.JPG
IMG_194911.JPG

Force Flowering Blackberries (Sativa)
IMG_193918.JPG
IMG_194213.JPG
IMG_194310.JPG
IMG_194414.JPG
IMG_194512.JPG

Sativa Seedbank - Blackberry

Black Berry’s mother is a clone sent to Holland from the Seattle area called Black Domino and the father is Nirvana’s Raspberry cough. The tight structure of the Domino comes through in the mix. The smoke from Blackberry is thick and heavy with hints of Asian sativa in the flavor. Yields are very good for a strain displaying so many desirable traits.

Good evening weed Lester. Some good looking girls you have there. :thumb: That Blackberry has the coolest leaves. :high-five: It's been quite warm for here in May. It got to 87 yesterday and today. 65 tomorrow with a low of 45 and rain for the next 5 days. Still a little early to put them outside. Have a great evening.

Good evening weed Lester. Some good looking girls you have there. :thumb: That Blackberry has the coolest leaves. :high-five: It's been quite warm for here in May. It got to 87 yesterday and today. 65 tomorrow with a low of 45 and rain for the next 5 days. Still a little early to put them outside. Have a great evening.
Good Mornings Herb Bill, believe it or not they are looking even better today. It has been too hot for the KC-45's in their tent with the high heat we've had, so I completely removed the tent and they're loving it. Fresh clear Sun, fresh Air, and they just got fed and watered yesterday so it should be another great day for them. Almost ready to pull the Blackberries out of their chamber in a few minutes and roast a bowl. Looks like the Maui Waui and SM x BB are growing real strong for seedlings that only came up yesterday, still hoping and praying that some more of these seeds come up, just need to give them some more time. :Namaste: Sounds like your weather is constantly changing, hot hot hot, and then rain for 5 days... that unpredictability would destroy me, I can see how difficult it is to get a clean crop in up there where you are. It's definitely a true testament to an outdoor grower to get a successful crop in those type of variable conditions. I am lucky that where I am it's been relatively stable here for a long time. In fact, they used to grow strawberries commercially here, so that's one reason why our berries do so damn well, not to mention the weeds. Luckily we're about 300 feet vertically above the crashing surf so the humidity isn't as bad as it could be. Have a Great Rest of the Day Ya Old Retired Fart! :passitleft:

Dang! I wish I could grow outdoors. How lucky you guys are. Great looking outdoor dude.
Hey Teldren Thank you for stopping by and the kind words. Outdoor growing is a lot of work, even though it may seem like mother nature does all the work for us, battling the conditions and bugs can be the hardest part. Manual inspections get tedious but need to be done. Humidity, mold, and worms are the biggest killer. But I agree - there is nothing like watching this ancient plant grow where it belongs, under the Sun. :Namaste:

It's very simple for a small backyard grower to put the potted plant in a dark place everyday on a set schedule, this keeps the plant in flower.

Yeah, it's actually very simple and very effective :)
You can do it in your backyard, greenhouse, on a balcony or a windowsill :lot-o-toke:
This is the way to use power of the sun while it's strongest in the season and get fantastic, smelly buds which beat most of the indoor stuff every time of the day :blunt:

Very late on my rounds Lester :Namaste:

Was busy today, bought a Vape, I like it, but I'm going to have to adjust to it. It's pretty clean.

:high-five:

Very late on my rounds Lester :Namaste:

Was busy today, bought a Vape, I like it, but I'm going to have to adjust to it. It's pretty clean.

:high-five:

What did ya get? I use the Extreme-Q by Arizer. Lovely unit :circle-of-love:

I got a Da Vinci Ascent, tried it twice already. Wow, I'm still :tokin:.

Didn't know too much about them & this was one of the nicer ones they had, wasn't going to by the digital volcano, but it looked real nice with a pretty good price tag.

:Namaste:

Eye Candy for sure!

Back
Top Bottom