Votes: 31 39.7%
  • Radogast

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Emilya

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. This contest is hella close. :pop:

You are the coolest OG. Proud to be in the same category as you.
Not near as proud as I am to be on the list with you my friend :hug::love::hug:

I would have to say OG and shiggityflip are great! Both have been very kind to me ;)
Thanks Camo420grow and if you want to repay me for that kindness join me in voting for Shiggityflip.

Wow. This contest is hella close. :pop:
Yes it is Stage and I predict a come from behind victory. Much like the way Atrain felt about your PoTM entry, that it was so impressive that he felt compelled to vote for you, Shiggityflip has done something for me, less public but way more impressive then even your monster bush. That is why I am voting for Shiggityflip and asking any and all members who may be considering to vote for me to cast their vote for Shiggityflip. He has shown me the true meaning of MoTM.

Shiggity, you my friend, know why I feel this way, and while I wish I could go public about it, we both know why I can't. But that being said, that does not prevent me from giving you all of my support:love:

OG campaigning is not allowed!!!!! Especially for an opponent! :rofl:

Stop before you get us both disqualified haha. I love you man. One of the best people I have met here and a lifelong friend for sure. We will go down this contest road together man and everything outside that as well.

Man I really need to learn to read the small print, or in my case, everything is small print.
Fine fine fine, everyone vote for who you want, but my vote has been cast.

My vote goes to Radogast. No question, kudos to the member who nominated him. Since I've been a member of this site he's what I think this site exemplifies. He's done a lot, shares a lot, and is a voice of reason when some of us get to wrapped up in the minutia. I wish I would have nominated him!

Good luck to ALL, you've all done a lot to help the community. .:thanks:

Its an honor to be nominated! I dont feel worthy in the slightest!!:laughtwo: Being new around here and new to the hobby, i have ALOT to learn! Ive learned more in the month of being a member here then I have the last few years. Its a wonderful feeling to have, being passionate about a new hobby, learning and growing daily, and doing so with the greatest group of folk! Thanks to all of you, for making this a fabulous place to mingle!

:laugh:
Everyones usually asleep.. Think ive reported the same spam 2 to 3times, forgetting i already did so hours earlier.

Goodluck Emilya, Rad, Shigg and OG! Ive learnt something from each of you:battingeyelashes::high-five::Namaste:
Edit.. Special thanks to whomever nominated me:Namaste:
Merrry Christmas, happy holidays, or just... Happy end of 2015!
(politically correctness)

I have a lot of respect for DankWolf907.

I only know two other of the nominee's and DankWolf knows them all! Thats a new member that gets around :bravo:

Thanks for letting me know I was nominated :love:
You really work that down under advantage :rofl: :rofl: :slide: :)

Wow I am just over the moon! This is just so awesome I am so very thankful to be on this list with some really awesome people. Holy cow thank you to the peeps that have nominated me. And good luck to all. Everyone I see on that list is so deserving and just an incredible forumite. So no matter who wins it is well deserved!:thumb:

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:circle-of-love:

I feel honored and humbled to be on this list with each and everyone of my fellow nominees.
They are all the kind of member I strive to be like.:circle-of-love:

I would offer you all the best of luck, but you really do not need luck, you each got here on your own merit and each of you deserve the title:thumb:

You are the coolest OG. Proud to be in the same category as you.

What a wonderful list, and how satisfying to see some new names there. This is excellent news for the community at large. :love:

Best of luck to each of you. You're all winners in my book. Every one of you has demonstrated the helpful and informed persona we hope to inspire, and in doing so you each inspire us to be better right along with you. Thank you for all you do for :420:

Not near as proud as I am to be on the list with you my friend :hug::love::hug:

Thanks Camo420grow and if you want to repay me for that kindness join me in voting for Shiggityflip.

Yes it is Stage and I predict a come from behind victory. Much like the way Atrain felt about your PoTM entry, that it was so impressive that he felt compelled to vote for you, Shiggityflip has done something for me, less public but way more impressive then even your monster bush. That is why I am voting for Shiggityflip and asking any and all members who may be considering to vote for me to cast their vote for Shiggityflip. He has shown me the true meaning of MoTM.

Shiggity, you my friend, know why I feel this way, and while I wish I could go public about it, we both know why I can't. But that being said, that does not prevent me from giving you all of my support:love:

OG campaigning is not allowed!!!!! Especially for an opponent! :19
Stop before you get us both disqualified haha. I love you man. One of the best people I have met here and a lifelong friend for sure. We will go down this contest road together man and everything outside that as well.

I didn't even know if we were allowed to say :thanks: but it's a lovefest in here :circle-of-love:
Being nominated makes me delightfully dizzy - you folks are sweet :)

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Does he remind you of anybody? :laughtwo:

I wish I could split my vote between Radogast and oldergrower as both these people have really been rocking in the news department and helping motivate and get people educated and active in this war. Much love to you guys and thank you for all you do in helping us drive these changes home once and for all, it means the world and I'm happy to call y'all my friends. :love:

:thanks: Guys, I'm rooting for both of y'all! :cheer::goodjob::bravo::high-five::thumb::circle-of-love:

I love all the love in this 420 mag! Just a wonderful place to be

Been here for several years now and there's no other place like it anywhere that I've ever seen my friend, the love just pours out in buckets and the family atmosphere of 420 Magazine is second to none, hands down!!! If you can't find love, support and compassion here, you can't find it anywhere. :love:

:thanks::420:

Hi Everyone

Sadly, DankWolf907 has suddenly announced that he is leaving the site "for a while". We wish him well and hope that he resolves his issues.

Obviously this means that we have to remove him from this month's MOTM contest. No need to worry if you have voted for him already. The software automatically returns your vote to you, so you may use it for another nominee.

Good luck to the remaining four. Your chances have just improved. :cheesygrinsmiley:

With love and positive energy to you all,

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom