B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Just wanted to say thanks for the sunglass link, i just bought a pair. I too like to check reviews on about everything, but since im a newbie to growing id rather trust someone that knows what there doing, and you certainly seem to have the trust of many experienced people, so thanks for taking the time to post the info and link its saving me the time and worry over if i should buy it.

Just wanted to say thanks for the sunglass link, i just bought a pair. I too like to check reviews on about everything, but since im a newbie to growing id rather trust someone that knows what there doing, and you certainly seem to have the trust of many experienced people, so thanks for taking the time to post the info and link its saving me the time and worry over if i should buy it.
well geeze thanks for the big ego boost :thumb: and welcome to 420mag and my journal i hope you continue to find useful things here, you certainly chose the best forum online
heres a few links to get you off on the right foot
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Postingl
Introduce Yourself
420 Contests
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Grow Journals
hope thats helpful:thumb::Namaste:

Plants are looking excellent BID!!! I know you have been using General Organics lately, have you seen their new product, which is a potassium silicate? I picked some up and realized that its pretty much PH up by General Hydro, but doesn't have the bicarbonate in it. I figured it would be a good little additive to use for foliar sprays and for early bloom so I am giving it a try.

I have to say your plants are looking phenominal! I hear ya on the blue dream "fakes" out there, I ended up running one for about 3 cycles and found out that it just wasn't giving me the typical blue dream smell or taste so I culled it. your lucky to have a good cut!! defintiely keep her :)

Well just wanted to drop by and check up on how things in BIDmasters world!! and looking excellent as always :)
thanks for the good words ice as im sure you do i only see the flaws and problems and what is or could go wrong lol perfectonist i am i want nothing short of absolute flawless, rediculous and unrealistic i know but i can dream!! i have not seen that stuff but im REALLY liking the gen organics so easy and the plants seem to love it, i think my issues are the combination of the very rich ammended coco and the completeness of the gen org system causing over supply of cal locking out mg,im hoping the foliar will fix it while the teas digest aand the girls use up the excess ca things will even out in flower as they need alot of ca in flower! thanks i will go have a look

btw everybody i went ahead and flipped into flower last night i reduced the cycle on the intelligent controller by cutting back to 11hrs on and the first and last 2 hours the lights dim and fade at sunrise its all deep blue for 1 hour 50% all three channels then 100% across the board till sunset 2nd to the last hour 50% last hour 25% deep red the off for 13 hours rinse repeat
i fed a full bloom food according to the gen org schedule (my god that bio marine reeks im glad it done for a while), im debating starting yet another journal covering my 2nd led light(bmII) as i use it for veg for the first time
so its on like donkeykong now!!!:rocker: :headbanger: :rocker:

thanks for the good words ice as im sure you do i only see the flaws and problems and what is or could go wrong lol perfectonist i am i want nothing short of absolute flawless, rediculous and unrealistic i know but i can dream!! i have not seen that stuff but im REALLY liking the gen organics so easy and the plants seem to love it, i think my issues are the combination of the very rich ammended coco and the completeness of the gen org system causing over supply of cal locking out mg,im hoping the foliar will fix it while the teas digest aand the girls use up the excess ca things will even out in flower as they need alot of ca in flower! thanks i will go have a look

btw everybody i went ahead and flipped into flower last night i reduced the cycle on the intelligent controller by cutting back to 11hrs on and the first and last 2 hours the lights dim and fade at sunrise its all deep blue for 1 hour 50% all three channels then 100% across the board till sunset 2nd to the last hour 50% last hour 25% deep red the off for 13 hours rinse repeat
i fed a full bloom food according to the gen org schedule (my god that bio marine reeks im glad it done for a while), im debating starting yet another journal covering my 2nd led light(bmII) as i use it for veg for the first time

Dear lord sweet baby Jesus. Another possible journal. I sure wished you lived next door. I would have you over to document and journal my plants. I'm just glad it's all good reading.

Your welcome my friend! Yeah I am also a perfectionist...well I try my hardest to be :) but also a scientist type which explains my want to experiment..so its always a fight between the two for the best results :) lol

I too was leaning to something I added which may have locked out the Ca or the Mg, but really not sure. All I know is that the T and J seems to correct it if applied by itself for a feeding or 2 :) I just hit my girls with a amaze/pgr combo with added fulvic acid, yucca and cold pressed seaweed so I hope to help fix them with it, as well as help them cope with whatever is stressing them out...

I use the General Organics products as welll. So far I really like them and use them more as amendments than a full nutrient line. I love how they have individual products for different uses. I use these plus their cal mag, but ran out... that floroblend is nice too, its enzyme digested rock powders and other organics (basically their compost tea)
DSC09115.JPG

If you like General Organics, you would love earthjuice (their 1st product line, grow, boom metak, micro, catalyst) still to this day earthjuice has produced some of my healthiest plants from veg to harvest, with hardely any issues :) other than me overdoing it :)

That bio marine is up their with the T and J bio minerals.. they stink like hell... I hate both of them for that, but the plants love them...bio marine smells like a rotten pile of fish and marine life that someone shat on top, and biominerals smells like a 3 week dirty stinky belly button...yuck!!! LOL

I should be flowering very soon too, waiting for my other tent to finish, so I can use the space for clones, and part of my breeding project temporarily while pollinating in my smaller tent. Cant wait until I'm done with the breeding project so I will have more room to just focus on a few strains at a time and not have to keep 10 different genetics going...what a problem to have... LOL

hey Ice I have to ask how would you know what 3 week old stink smelly belly button
smells like :rofl:
you know im just messing wit ya :thumb:

Very interested in these new lights, and your grow BID!

I have no idea... I thought for sure this idea was perfect and I will find my own personal local hook-up that we could mutually benefit from!.. Man I hate living in CT. Worse laws for MJ and no growers around apparently.
How sad :(

Drive just a bit north to Grassachusetts! :)

Nice looking youngens you got grow on over here BID. Hey just my little 2 cents, you know what works great for your starter pots? Them large white styrofoam cups you get like at 7/11. I liked them 32 oz'ers. Nice and bright and it even breathes. Cheap too.
GL in your grows my friend. Keepem Green

Icemud, how you liking the GO nutes, I like mine alot so far, need more bio root and bio weed.

If anyone wants to see my 'review' of the $79 dollar LED glasses, visit my 4'X4' Tent journal :)

So far I really like them. I use the bioweed, cal/mag, and bioroot the most frequently.

Subbed:) I just wiped off all my subscribed threads, grrr oops

Can't believe I have only just come across this...subbed!

BFAM!
glad to see your having so much fun. Those plants look like they really like that light
five pages later those multiple plants in the tote look like they doubled or tripled in size in what took me 30 mins :) way to go
Too bad you don't have some room for some cuts with all those seedlings going theres just no way! haha

Looking good BID but you already knew that.

Back
Top Bottom