Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Happy Daze LA:).....i had questioned Jinn aboout injecting air into a hempy setup.......had forgot about it until you brought this up last week i think:).......i think i am gonna try next hempy i do.....maybe make the drain hole a little higher to hold more nutes maybe a flat round stone at the bottom of the perlite:)........like you i get bored:)....thank you for reminding me about it....i will probably have forgotten by the time the time comes:rofl:lol

What an inspiration you are them new strips look great are they on the market yet?And the Spanabis cup sounds like it will open some wonderful things , the black orchids stuff looks real pro gro along with all the BM and air inputs :clap::clap::clap:

Subbed. It's time I ride along with you LA. Now let me back up a few pages and catch up. Nice gear.:thumb:

High LA! Save me a seat too! I really enjoyed your other journals, especially the fluxing threads. You inspired me to try one, currently in progress. Thanks for sharing all of the great tips that you have, you are a real natural at horticulture. Have a great time at the convention, and i can't wait to see the nuggets of wisdom that you bring back to all of your devoted followers!

All caught up. This will be exciting. All that fabulous light and your adventurous nature can only be fun. The Deathstar topiary is brilliant! Never dull in your home, is it? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Hidiho neighbor... :love: to Light's light and you... Things seem to moving right along.... You may have already answered this but as we all know I am entirely to lazy to have a look back through the journal but did you post up the prices of the strips...:confused: I do believe those are about the coolest looking things I have ever seen... They look like the lights the kids put under their running boards around here for the ground effects... any how I think I remember you saying there were 3 sizes... 20w and well I can't remember but I think the largest was 100w..:confused: If you have it handy would you mind to post it up again with the prices.....:circle-of-love:

Hey L.A., just as a matter of interest considering the Budmaster site hasn't been updated with information on the new strips yet.... how many of those lights do you reckon will be required for seedlings in a 5' x 5' tent and are they suitable for use throughout the vegetative period without any supplemental lighting? I'm all for any new product which helps save on energy bills :)

Those led bar lights are awesome, what are they running each?

Subbed by the way! The fountain still drips subscribers here ;)

I&I

Welcome one and all who have subbed up :)

Now to answer the best I can on the strips! :)
They are OD Osram diodes I believe and will come in 3 and 5 gang options. Pricing should be up on the BM site, if not it'll be there soon. They are going to be 60 and 100 watt.

Now as fro the spectrum etc. They are fine all the way through :) Babies love a good deep red! Anyway you can use them through the whole process and yes you could veg with just them! To fill a tent for vegging Id say the 3 gang would probs work! (this is a best guess) I'll have a full set to play with soon, so will be able to set them up and check coverage etc.
I may be able to announce something really cool in reference to these strips soon :)

Anyway here are the little ones at present. All are still a little small lol, yet now they have been topped or fimmed we will get a nice jump in branching from now on! :)

Best of buds to all and comments most welcome! :)
20150211_175802.jpg
20150211_175832.jpg
20150211_175911.jpg
20150211_175927.jpg
20150211_175957.jpg
20150211_180208.jpg
20150211_180213.jpg
20150211_180241.jpg

oh and one from my other journal showing the single strip prototype I'm running :)

20150211_175308.jpg

thosed LED's look like like somet from a sci fi movie lol :)
ur first to no...... id been debating flux or scrog and iv decided.........flux :)
do u fim ur plants later in veg now LA? i cuda sworn u used to fim really early
see how legendary u are.... uv got flux and also "tut style training" to ur name lol

Back
Top Bottom