Blue Angel 2019

I will be doing my first indoor grow Its in my journal I would Love to have you check it out I am sure I will have questions along the way. Anyway New tent , Filter and 4 Mars Hydro COB lights. I am a total newb so I will be having Lots of questions New grower and new to indoor growing

Ya Reave..same same bud.
My oldest just couldnt grab the whole skating thing...and believe me i tried with lessons, taking him skating etc...it was a no go.
Concentrated on swimming with him instead. Turned out that was the thing to do cuz
he got his NLS(National Life Guard Service) and is working at that for two yrs. now and is going to college for his Practical Nursing degree/diploma.....very proud of him, to say the least.
My youngest boy, now 12 is the hockey player.....in his 5th yr. now playing organized hockey and has gotten better than his dad.. :headbanger: ...needless to say , im mighty proud of him too.....cheers man.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend Reave and gang.

Lol that’s really funny. My older son loves swimming too but he still seems more of the brains type while the younger one seems to have the brawn and the balls. I know this could all change but that’s how I see it atm. That being said they are both going to be getting on skates this winter because I can only be in one place at a time. If they show interest I will get a power skate instructor so he will be ready for hockey.

Ya Reave..same same bud.
My oldest just couldnt grab the whole skating thing...and believe me i tried with lessons, taking him skating etc...it was a no go.
Concentrated on swimming with him instead. Turned out that was the thing to do cuz
he got his NLS(National Life Guard Service) and is working at that for two yrs. now and is going to college for his Practical Nursing degree/diploma.....very proud of him, to say the least.
My youngest boy, now 12 is the hockey player.....in his 5th yr. now playing organized hockey and has gotten better than his dad.. :headbanger: ...needless to say , im mighty proud of him too.....cheers man.
Wow! Congrats to him!

Update:
Just a video update.

enjoy your days everyone!

Video update. Click here.

:passitleft:
Omg that so amazing! You really are killing it this time. Not to say you didn't before but look how frosty they are already!i said it before but this truly is your best grow so far! The Mona lisa!

I want more footage brother! They are beautiful! :thumb: :love:

Ya Reave..same same bud.
Sound like great kids, My two turned out pretty great too one is an RN and the other is a Software engineer both doing Great. Having your kids turn out good is the best thing you can have in your life Congrats

Thanks brother!!

of course, I would love for a boy, but I wouldn’t be disappointed with a girl as well. My first daughter has been a treat! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Thanks bro!
It’s been a bit of rough last couple days, on my wife’s end, but should hopefully bounce back here soon. She’s been pretty sick and hasn’t been eating much. Hopefully she can get her feet back up underneath her. She’s been drinking a Gatorade that I got her before I got home from work. Hopefully she feels better soon.

Lol thanks bro!

yeah, my overwhelming basement that’s ripped apart, and falling apart. The basement has been nothing but a head ache. I just need to gut the place and start over. Build it the way I want it.:thumb:

thanks again shed! Means a lot!

they truly are a treasure!

:circle-of-love:
Sounds like your going to have a busy house with your two boys!

thanks man! think you guys will have another one?

I’m probably going to call er quits after this one.

thanks again reaves! Good to see you man!

thanks brother carcass! Thats a great tip! I will be sure to put that plan into affect.:yahoo:

it’s great to see you Carcass!:passitleft:

yeah no kidding! 6 years, that’s a big age gap, not the biggest I’ve ever heard but none the less.

thanks bro! Really means a lot!! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

I saw that! Congrats on your harvest! Bravo!!
It’s unfortunate about all the bud rot you had, but still a great haul.

thanks CNB!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

yeah it does that quite often! I probably have many journals I completely forgot about lol

I think it’s something in the water!! I told her to stop drinking the water, but here we are!!
:rofl:
Lol thanks green jeans! It truly means a lot bro!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

yeah sometimes I post updates rather long. Sorry about that!!
I’m glad you made it! Just in time, for all the excitement!!
Thanks bro!! For everything! The ladies do look lovely and my wife is glowing!

thanks again bro!! It’s great to see you!

thanks pbass! It’s great to see you! And that means a lot sir!

yeah my brother said, get ready for twins, but I think that’s a lil unlikely right now. There were three brothers in my family, including me, two kids will prob be enough. Having three, we will need a bigger housealready! Lol

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

thank you candy cane! It is, very beautiful! We’ve got a long and hard road ahead of us before we get to meet that little bundle of joy!
Thank you! It means a lot!
:circle-of-love::Namaste:
No need to apologise brother, always enjoy reading through your journal, you've come along way since when you first started keep up the good work bro

Plants look great Backlip! My favorite part of the video though was when you put the glasses over the lens and they went from purple to a different shade of purple :).

My youngest boy, now 12 is the hockey player.
Good thing your older son wasn't good on skates...they can't all be hockey players! Somebody has to go into the medical profession to take care of us so we watch hockey on TV :).

I am not vey good at navigating this site yet

When Quad lining do you only top once and do you wait for a 6th node to top at the 4th or 5th or do you top earlier also do you top then top those two to get 4 colas going then lLST them to 4 points at the edge of the pot and when do they go into the final pot
I know it’s been answered but, yes. To quadline, you top once whether it’s above the 3rd, 4th, 5th.
What I do is, I wait till I atleast have 6 nodes. I top above the fifth. Remove the bottom two internodes, leaving three in tact. There for, leaving 6 branches. Once they grow up and if the bottom internode hasn’t made it to the top of the canopy, I remove when I lollipop them.

once topped, and the branches are long enough, I tie them down from the edge of the pot.

to navigate through a journal. You click on thebox at the top or bottom of page, with for example, page 3of 3.

click on the numbers, you can change to any number you want, then hit go.

it will moveyou to desired page. Then scroll down till you find post # which ever your looking for.

im pretty sure I’m already following your thread, you’ve gota lot of help there, by the time I get to it, theirs three pages to get caught up on, and your already on your next question. So I just sit back quietly and follow along as best as I can.

thanks for stopping by pc!! Good to see you! :Namaste:
Omg that so amazing! You really are killing it this time. Not to say you didn't before but look how frosty they are already!i said it before but this truly is your best grow so far! The Mona lisa!

I want more footage brother! They are beautiful! :thumb: :love:

hey bro! Good to see you!
Yeah I agree, these plants are completely out shining my last run of Blue Angel. It’s the soil, compared to the coco. Maybe it’s the new nutrients, but I’m chalking it up to being in soil, rather then coco.

yeah bro! I’ll keep posting some vids! It was feed day last night, but I may just go one more day before feeding, if I don’t bring them out tonight and feed. Stay tuned man!!

No need to apologise brother, always enjoy reading through your journal, you've come along way since when you first started keep up the good work bro

Yeah bro! it’s been one hell of a ride!

thanks man! It really means a lot!

stop by any time! It’s good to see you!

To everyone else, I’ve been enjoying the conversation, :popcorn:

Hey man just got caught up and gotta say looking real good and video updates :eek:.

Congrats :cheer: on the pregnancy. You got a good start there. I have 4 from 4yrs to 29yrs with 2 grandsons.

Back
Top Bottom