Blue Angel 2019

Plants look great Backlip! My favorite part of the video though was when you put the glasses over the lens and they went from purple to a different shade of purple :).

thank you sir! :circle-of-love:
Yeah I’ve watched the video a couple times, for that spot in the video lol, it worked perfectly! :yahoo:

Thanks B....sort of taking over things here...woops. Ya Shed...don't laugh eh. :rofl: ..that's how it's gonna be...lmfao.
Cheers gang , Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my fellow Canadians. Good times..:circle-of-love:

not a problem!
happy thanks giving weekend!:theband:

Can’t wait to get some of that home cooked turkey.

:yahoo::woohoo:
So, i gotta bring a veggie (and buns) to my dinner on Sunday. Including all the kids, about 25 peeps. So...i'm gonna go with big casserole dish, of mashed and mixed turnip and carrot, with butter and topped with cinnamon. Prolly cook up two big Yams and mix those in too, for some sweetness.. :slide:

I need to head out tomorrow and buy a ham, some buns, a couple different salads and take them over to my moms for Sunday. My wife is going to cook the ham in the instant pot. (Wheres the fork and knife smiley face emoji when I need one)

I think there will only be something like 8-10 people.
Sounds like your going to have a busy day!

happy thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian crew!

thank you sir!!

happy... uhh:hmmmm: weekend to you as well sir!!:laugh:

I guess you’ve got another 48 days till you guys enjoy your favourite tradition thanksgiving supper!

Hey man just got caught up and gotta say looking real good and video updates :eek:.

Congrats :cheer: on the pregnancy. You got a good start there. I have 4 from 4yrs to 29yrs with 2 grandsons.

Hey G! Good to see you man!! Yeah bro, I’ve added video updates into my repertoire!:yahoo:

thanks bro! Yeah the pregnancy has been a gift! The wife has been pretty sick and has had a good second part of the day. I hope that continues.

you’ve got a big family! Congratulations on your grandchildren!

from 4 to 29, wow that a big age gap! How old is your oldest grandchild?

thank you for sharing that! Means a lot to know everybody feels comfortable enough, here to share things like that!

Stop by any time G! Good to see you!

Oldest grandchild is 12. And as age gaps go my one daughter just graduated and the next lil girl hasn't even started. Lol

Love them all dearly.

Update:

Well today has been a pretty sucky day. I woke up sick. I don’t feel all that bad right now, but my chest hurts and my cough is very painful! I’m starting to get the cold chills, and I have to go to work tomorrow, and get back to town before our thanksgiving supper. I hope I feel well enough for tomorrow.

It’s scary because, a close friend of mine, started out with bronchitis two weeks ago, then was sent into the hospital last week for a heart attack. He had really bad pneumonia, or TB they said. The tests came back for negative of TB, so that was a god sent! Because we shared a joint two weeks ago, but I may still have got this sickness from him. It turns out he has to have open heart surgery, to repair a valve on his heart. He should be having the surgery this week I think. Hopefully that goes well. He’s only in his early 40’s, that’s crazy!

I brought out the plants today for a mandatory feeding. I went the extra couple days without feeding because I saw a gnat last feeding, and wanted to dry out the soil as much as I could, to try help kill those bastards, as they like wet conditions.

so they were happy to see me to say the least. They were thirsty!

They are also getting pretty damn stinky! As soon as I open the door to go into the bedroom, it slaps me in the face. Even with my carbon air filter somewhat vented outside. Then I open the tent, and the smell jumps out at you like a barracuda!

They all got a dose of early flower with the three part, and a dose of ton o bud.

Their about day 28 give or take into flower.

E0727BDA-7910-4BE7-9583-1A368E97C501.jpeg

the tent was sitting at

8B3E772A-5099-4A56-90DA-6C6290B8FA71.jpeg

accidentally reset the hygrometer instead of finding out the low/highs. So that one image will have to do.

Group shot, before feeding^

DA1. Video update. Click here.

The BC is next up,

BC. Video update. Click here.

Last but not least, the DA2.

DA2. Video update. Click here.

I’ll close out with these last two photos.

That’s all for tonight. Just giving you all a heads up, that I started my next journal. Just haven’t popped the seeds yet.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
:passitleft:

Plants are looking excellent, BL-
I see you've got the silhouette light dialed in-great pics!
I looked in on your new journal-sounds like you've got a
good plan and some great strains lined up!

Plants are looking excellent, BL-
I see you've got the silhouette light dialed in-great pics!
I looked in on your new journal-sounds like you've got a
good plan and some great strains lined up!

thanks carcass! It’s so weird having an empty journal lol. I’m used to this one. I’m going to miss it when it finishes!

thanks again carcass!!:circle-of-love:

Good work, your plants look very healthy!

thanks penny! Means a lot!:circle-of-love:

Great job so far. :thumb:

thanks G! I’m at the point of the grow, where I want them to hurry and be finished, but I’m not done staring at their beauty! Lol

I see you have found the perfect spot for the panel! Now you just have to grow all future plants to fit that exact silhouette. :)

The plants look great :thumb:

lol thanks shed! I love that panel! I swear if my veg box wasn’t to small, I would remove the top of it, and place thepanel directly on top, but I can deal with it for the silhouette shots.

my first run of blue Angel, they looked pretty similar to the way these plants look. I’m well on my way to have all my plants look like that

the run before, I was training the crap out of them and they turned out to be males and never got to finish them out. Then the run before that, I didn’t train at all, topped at the 7th internode or something. I found my comfort zone and I don’t think I will be doing anything different when it comes to topping and training. :thumb:

Good morning BLS. Hope you are feeling a lil better today. Too bad about your sick buddy 'B'. Hope he gets better too. Your garden is lookin proper man, great job. Try and get better and enjoy the day bud. Cheers to ya man! :high-five:

hey duggs!

I just, missed ya this morning. Good afternoon to ya now!

my chest is sore, and my cough still hurts, but yesterday I was drinking Buckley’s like it was going out of style, and I don’t feel all that awful today!

thanks about my buddy! He’s still sitting in the UofA hospital. I text him to wish him a happy thanksgiving but no answer as of yet.

Thanks man! I’m loving the smell in my garden! :yahoo:
Have a great day man! I’m headed over to my mothers for some grub! Cheers to you!!

Hope you feel better BLS! Plants are looking great! Nice frost!

thanks bro! I agree I’m loving the frost!

I’m feeling a bit better today, but not 100%, but will slowly get back to being 100% within a couple days, hopefully lol

Hope you are feeling better.

hey G!

Im feeling better man! Not 100% but slowly getting there!!

Well.. had to play some catch up. For some reason, the notifications stopped rolling in. Girls are looking great! And hope you feel better soon. Also, congrats on another on the way! We have one who's 14 but hes my stepson and decided he wanted to go live with dad last year so it's weird being kid free after helping raise him 9 years. We've tried for one together but no luck. Problems on both sides but it is what it is. Grateful for what we have! Age gaps aren't so bad. Like someone else said, get your little one involved and I think you'll be alright. Theres a gap of over 10 years between my sister and I and we're "normal" lol.

I have only watched 1 video so far but cool idea. I subbed to your channel so I'll go check them out later when I have time. I'm surprised YouTube is playing nice with your videos. Ive heard of a few having their content pulled given the subject. It led me to find another site called weedtube which is the same idea but relevant to our hobby/passion so keep that in mind if your videos start getting pulled. And I'm sure you'll figure the most efficient way to move your tent when the time comes. I think I'll be moving mine inside here soon. It's getting too cold at night now. It dipped to 12c the other night instead of the 16 I've been seeing. I think next round I'll keep the light cycle night based to steady the temps now that I've learned lots from my first run. Looks like you're getting closer like I am. So excited to taste my first harvest! Have a great day BL!

Well.. had to play some catch up. For some reason, the notifications stopped rolling in. Girls are looking great! And hope you feel better soon. Also, congrats on another on the way! We have one who's 14 but hes my stepson and decided he wanted to go live with dad last year so it's weird being kid free after helping raise him 9 years. We've tried for one together but no luck. Problems on both sides but it is what it is. Grateful for what we have! Age gaps aren't so bad. Like someone else said, get your little one involved and I think you'll be alright. Theres a gap of over 10 years between my sister and I and we're "normal" lol.

I have only watched 1 video so far but cool idea. I subbed to your channel so I'll go check them out later when I have time. I'm surprised YouTube is playing nice with your videos. Ive heard of a few having their content pulled given the subject. It led me to find another site called weedtube which is the same idea but relevant to our hobby/passion so keep that in mind if your videos start getting pulled. And I'm sure you'll figure the most efficient way to move your tent when the time comes. I think I'll be moving mine inside here soon. It's getting too cold at night now. It dipped to 12c the other night instead of the 16 I've been seeing. I think next round I'll keep the light cycle night based to steady the temps now that I've learned lots from my first run. Looks like you're getting closer like I am. So excited to taste my first harvest! Have a great day BL!
Thanks for checking in NBT! It’s great to see you! Hope you are doing well!

Yeah the site plays tricks on us all every now and then, not sure if it’s because of the amount of journals we follow, and for everyone you follow, it removes the oldest thread that you’ve followed:hmmmm: I’m not sure,

Yes! Thanks bro! The plants are coming right along! I just noticed today after work I’m starting to get different coloured pistils. So things are well on their way!:yahoo: Late flower for their next feeding!

Ten years between you and your sister? Well that’s great to hear you guys are close, nothing like the bond of family!:circle-of-love:

That sounds heart breaking to not have your stepson their with you this year! Blood or not! You took care of that boy! That’s family right there!! My guess is he’ll want to come back after 8 months! Lol what do I know though, maybe I’m wrong but time will tell!

I am feeling better, have a nasty cough but I feel back to 90% me! Not sure where the other10% of me went.. maybe Gone, with all the sleep I’ve lost in the last two years!:laughtwo::goof:

I actually saw the weed tube from magic, I will def keep an eye on my vids! But I mean there’s tons of you tubers out there, that are much harsher then a few of beautiful plants lol. Plus it’s legal up here in Canada:thumb: thanks for the heads up! Although...:hmmmm: you did use Celsius, are you in Canada as well? Wait... did I already know that? Damn I had a frustrating day, my mind is all messed up today lol!

anyways, I’m going to stop my self here, or I’ll go all night! thanks for dropping by! It’s good to see you!:ciao:

Update:

I guess I get a day off. Was sitting in my car to leave for work, and since I’m at this time of the month where I’m days before my data renews it self, (I’m almost out of data) so I have it turned off, then use my wifi when I’m at home... and well, back to sending text messages and not I messages.

So I turned on my data temporarily after losing wifi. Put my car into reverse. Then I had two pictures come in. One was my best friend sending a picture of his two month old daughter. She’s adorable!

Second picture was from my partner. Picture was of a screenshot from the boss saying we may need to sit for the day because, material isn’t being delivered till Thursday.

So I guess it’s a free day, my daughter and I! The wife will be going to work today, (as long as she feels good enough) be her first day back in over a week. She works in a “mans” industry. She’s a ticketed parts technician, and sells parts for vehicles. She’s good at her job and a lot of people like dealing with her rather then the other guys at the counter. The others, won’t even look at her, and will not give her the time of day. They think women don’t belong in this industry, and can be very rude to her. So hopefully she has a good day.

My daughter is still curled up in bed, I will be heading upstairs soon to change out of my work clothes, and possibly get her up. She got up, laid back down covered her self up and went back to sleep. That was the first time I’ve seen her do that. It was cute!!:circle-of-love:

Anywho, I will post a video update that I got last night before bed time. I managed to get music off my iTunes so No more crappy instrumentals for my videos.

I Also took my carbon air filter exhaust out of the window, because my tent was getting a lil too chilly for my liking. Was getting to 13-14C with the lights on. A day of doing so the temps have got back to about 16-18C last night.

Heres the video update,

I see my daughter is rusting around a bit, it may just be time to get her up.

Have a great day everyone!!

:passitleft:

Daddy daughter days are the best .. cherish those moments. My daughter does the wake up , cover up and go back to bed .. best memories. But the most cherished moment for me so far with my little one (20months). Is 6 months ago at children’s hospital .. she was walking a little. 5-6 feet then bail. My other daughter had relapsed and they were all at hospital and I had not seen any of them for about 6 days .. we had it planned. That my daughter would be in the hall, I would walk around corner and call. Well I did and she ran 40 feet arms out yelling da da into my arms. All on video of course. I watch 5 times a week lol.
sorry for rambling.
Ladies looking lovely. Budding up nicely. Hope all is well with you. Cheers Magic

Daddy daughter days are the best .. cherish those moments. My daughter does the wake up , cover up and go back to bed .. best memories. But the most cherished moment for me so far with my little one (20months). Is 6 months ago at children’s hospital .. she was walking a little. 5-6 feet then bail. My other daughter had relapsed and they were all at hospital and I had not seen any of them for about 6 days .. we had it planned. That my daughter would be in the hall, I would walk around corner and call. Well I did and she ran 40 feet arms out yelling da da into my arms. All on video of course. I watch 5 times a week lol.
sorry for rambling.
Ladies looking lovely. Budding up nicely. Hope all is well with you. Cheers Magic
That’s a great story! Very touching! :circle-of-love: Ramble or not, I’m glad you shared that. What an amazing memory!!

My daughter skipped crawling, and walking, went straight to running! So she was a accident waiting to happen! Such a cluts! Like father like daughter!!

I’m doing well bro!! Hope the same for you! It’s been consistently cold outside for a while now, and it’s enough to make a guy go bonkers lol!! Hopefully we get a second summer here soon! (Fingers crossed))

have a great day man! We will talk soon!!

Back
Top Bottom