LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

LA, you have been a huge influence on me. Fluxing, grafting, and all the daft you bring to the table, constantly pushing what this great plant can do and take. Just keep doing what you do with your head held high, and continue to be that guy growers look up to. Thanks for everything you have done for me and this community.

Cheers my green family :)

As a thanx have some DeathStar pics after a 6hr defol session, now getting her ready for the flip! ;)
LogoLicious_20161209_235055.png
IMAG26412.jpg
IMAG26313.jpg
IMAG26304.jpg

Are you planning on drop lights for bottom buddage? Overhead sure isn't going to penetrate that monster... Hope things are better with ya. Life sucks sometimes,, but we can't lay down and lick our nuts can we? As much as we wish we could,, we can't. So whats next?
Keepem Green

Hey LA! Your posts are always a joy to read, and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us to learn from.

My question to you is, how do you like remo nutrients so far? I just bought the full line for my grow coming up.

Also, do you use the full line? Do you use any other nutes in conjunction with remo?

And lastly, what nute lines have you used in the past, and how does remo compaire to them?

Take care :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Norcal :)

So soon I'll be adding 4 Budmaster Orion strips around the top of tent. Then I'll be adding a Quantum dot strip in center between inner pair of clusters pointing down and then another if I can get one off BM lol for pointing up in the interior! Then if needed I can add more clusters in any of the tent corners top and bottom!
I'll then flip and start managing every single colas site. I'll hand pic every site I'm after then train for placement through stretch. This is the most work I've ever undertaken on a plant that's for sure! (I ain't doin this again lol)

Then I'll be on to the closed loop plant, my last great flux that I'm going to graft a smiley face into for when looking down on it. But aside from that I'm going straight production for a while, oh also lots of work for my start at a run for the Spannabis cannabis cup 2018 :)

OK Remo nutrients are simply the dogs danglies! Very simple to use, but broken down into enough components for an experienced grower to tailor their feed. I use the whole line and have done for ages now, and I've loads left yet, so I've zero thought of switching lines! I've had 3 other nutrient lines sat waiting to be tested and reviewed for over a year now, yet don't want to switch! :)
Now this isn't just because I know Remo lol. I know the owners/developer's of my previous nutrient company and also the ones I've in waiting.

I've used all sorts in the past. With a firm couple of favourite ones; GET (growing edge technologies) also Plagron!

Yet I know what results I'm getting presently are top notch! ;). The only added extra I've just started testing and using in conjunction is Moonshine nutrient enhancer.

Hope that helps :)

Something I always thought was cool,,, that, well we use to have a guy here called this, Wheel of Fortune. I don't know if you was here but. One of the Omega? grow systems.
Big ass wheel that dunks plants as it rotates. I think 420 has them as a sponsor? Are as a matter a fact;Grow Your Own Produce with an Omega Garden™
Thats what I damn near see in your grow. GL and Keepem Green

Yeah, what they said LA: Congrats

Also that death Star is something to behold.

Back
Top Bottom