:yummy:
:eek:
, not to mention
:drool:
!
Oh my glittery stars!

Amazing!

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼
Thanks guys, and the best part is that it's been the easiest grow so far. @gwhunran I never would have thought to bring the scrog net down to within 8", but it really made spreading them out in veg easy. Since then it's been all @Prescription Blend and the @VIVOSUN VSF6450.

Once again @Prescription Blend is really impressing me. I used PB with my 2nd grow in soil. They were easy to use, mixed to the perfect pH, and I was able to stick to their schedule with no additives. All of the plants came out great, with one over 1/2 lb. This time in hydro, they're still easy to use and I'm still just sticking to their schedule. They tend to want to settle around 6.0-6.1pH, and I prefer to keep my res at 5.8. I can't argue with the results, though, so I'm not trying to force the pH lower.

The @VIVOSUN VSF6450 is really making up for an uneven canopy. My old light, the VS4000, worked great with an even canopy and a smaller footprint. With the VSF6450, though, I can put the light at the top of the tent and know that I'm covering the entire tent with 35+ DLI, even Speck way down there in the corner. Sandy, in the back right corner, is 18" away and getting 1000-1200PPFD on her tallest buds.

I went down to give them some water this morning and got lost for 1/2 hour bud-gazing... It's easy to do in this tent :yummy:

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

You are such a great advertisement. Those pics are beautiful.

If I was to score this journal outta 10, I’d give you a 10!

Tho to be fair I’m feeling the chillax of my wine and the smiles of my scoob. At this minute I’d probs score Satan himself a solid 7.

Lolllllllllllinggg.

You are such a great advertisement. Those pics are beautiful.

If I was to score this journal outta 10, I’d give you a 10!

Tho to be fair I’m feeling the chillax of my wine and the smiles of my scoob. At this minute I’d probs score Satan himself a solid 7.

Lolllllllllllinggg.
Thanks Trala, so far I'd score this grow a 10 as well. I just hope I can bring it home! And glad to hear you're enjoying your evening, although it sounds like you should probably drink some water before you end up [*Edited by Admin me due to lewd and inappropriate language*] :)

Loving it mate. Also nice to hear its cruisy, making nice plants look easy!
Thanks Deev. It seems like the grows get easier and easier, especially as I get used to the system. Does that mean it's time to change things up?

Looks like a forest with a few monster trees spread about. :oops: :woohoo:
Thanks man, they are the biggest buds I've grown so far. I'm still considering supplementing CO2 like you do, but I'm too lazy :) Maybe next grow...

Date: 1/x/22 Day# x of Flower
Strain: Skunk Special fem photo seeds x 4
Grow Space: The Bud Factory - Sponsored by VIVOSUN
- Vivosun 48x48x80 tent
- Vivosun VSF6450 Foldable LED Grow Light @ 100% 18-24" (50-65k lux)
- Vivosun AeroWave A6 Clip-on oscillating 6" fan
- 6" exhaust fan w/ controller
- 4" booster fan for air intake (Filtered)
- 12" floor fan + Oscillating tower fan
- 4 Site 13g RDWC system + 13g reservoir
- Vivosun 332 GPH Air Pump (14W 21L/min)
- Vivosun 2x4 Air Stones (x4)
Nutrients - Prescription Blend Week# 3 Flower, Voodoo Juice, Pirhana, Hydroguard, z7
Medium - 8" Netpots with clay balls in RDWC system (5x13g buckets)
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm/8.0pH)

Yesterday was res-change day for these ladies. I've been increasing the nutes through flower, as per the @Prescription Blend schedule. On the fifth week, though, the nutes decrease slightly for the ripening phase. The only way to decrease nutes in the RWDC is to change the res. The last res change was when they started flowering, about 30 days ago, so it needed it anyways.

So, I drained the entire system. I used a hose to wash out each bucket and rinse the roots, then completely drained each bucket. Then I filled the whole system back up with 45 gallons of fresh water. And it was still dirty. As a matter of fact, this was by far the dirtiest res I've ever had. The old water came out almost black, and there was a lot of sediment. Even after the system was re-filled there was a lot of sediment. It all smelled 'earthy', and nothing smelled rotten or was slimy. It wasn't root rot, just dirty.

So, I drained it a second time and re-filled it again. It looked much better after refilling. I remember when using PB in soil I tried to mix some up in advance and bubble, and it was the same kind of dirty. I'm going out on a limb and saying that Prescription Blend makes for a dirty res (I think it's the Kelp-ful). I'll also say that if these ladies finish flower like it's started, I'll plan to double-flush the res next time. Because they may look dirty, but the plants LOVE them!

@VIVOSUN #VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Thanks guys, and the best part is that it's been the easiest grow so far. @gwhunran I never would have thought to bring the scrog net down to within 8", but it really made spreading them out in veg easy. Since then it's been all @Prescription Blend and the @VIVOSUN VSF6450.

Once again @Prescription Blend is really impressing me. I used PB with my 2nd grow in soil. They were easy to use, mixed to the perfect pH, and I was able to stick to their schedule with no additives. All of the plants came out great, with one over 1/2 lb. This time in hydro, they're still easy to use and I'm still just sticking to their schedule. They tend to want to settle around 6.0-6.1pH, and I prefer to keep my res at 5.8. I can't argue with the results, though, so I'm not trying to force the pH lower.

The @VIVOSUN VSF6450 is really making up for an uneven canopy. My old light, the VS4000, worked great with an even canopy and a smaller footprint. With the VSF6450, though, I can put the light at the top of the tent and know that I'm covering the entire tent with 35+ DLI, even Speck way down there in the corner. Sandy, in the back right corner, is 18" away and getting 1000-1200PPFD on her tallest buds.

I went down to give them some water this morning and got lost for 1/2 hour bud-gazing... It's easy to do in this tent :yummy:

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
They've grown so much jeeez good going budman aure your pumping steroids in with that well water 😄

They've grown so much jeeez good going budman aure your pumping steroids in with that well water 😄
Having the @VIVOSUN VSF6450 for the entire grow is a game-changer. The spread really filled the tent all the way to the edges. And these ladies have loved having that 645w pinned to the top of the tent :)

That's a lotta' weed BudMan! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. Unless these buds are hollow, this looks to be my largest harvest by far. And they still have 2-4 weeks to fatten up!

Thanks GDB. Unless these buds are hollow, this looks to be my largest harvest by far. And they still have 2-4 weeks to fatten up!
Just imagine if Speck hadn't been bringing up the rear! :Rasta:

Just imagine if Speck hadn't been bringing up the rear! :Rasta:
Yea, there's still a hole in that back left corner. She'll still produce, but nothing like her sisters. Of course, if she was bigger I'm not sure where she'd go.. the hole isn't that big. Is it time to upgrade to a 5x5?

Yea, there's still a hole in that back left corner. She'll still produce, but nothing like her sisters. Of course, if she was bigger I'm not sure where she'd go.. the hole isn't that big. Is it time to upgrade to a 5x5?
I'm sure you'd fill up a 5x5 too. Better check with Team BudMan about it first. A larger tent might cause them to unionize. :)

Having the @VIVOSUN VSF6450 for the entire grow is a game-changer. The spread really filled the tent all the way to the edges. And these ladies have loved having that 645w pinned to the top of the tent :)
Top quality light distribution for that size tent @VIVOSUN you guys are smashing it!!

Back
Top Bottom