Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary" Re-veg and their clones

Local weather has been persistent cloudy and daily showers. Clearing to begin today with temps going to ~90 F by mid week. My house just retains humidity so I'm been running a dehumidifier. RH goes to 90% in the tent during the lights off period. I'm impressed with the stretch of the Mary clones the last couple of days but I hope they're soon done. Maybe I should rub their apical bud with a broom handle. Super crop opportunity? There are lots of things to practice on this grow.

Team

IMG_40817.JPG

White Widow

IMG_408210.JPG

Jack Herer

IMG_40836.JPG

Mary She really does like to show off

IMG_40847.JPG

Mary clones stretching. I'll measure these a little later.

IMG_40856.JPG

JH on left and WW

IMG_40867.JPG

Shorty WW. Maybe it'll stretch this week.

IMG_40877.JPG

JH clones

IMG_408811.JPG

IMG_40895.JPG

IMG_40905.JPG

The unmolested JH clone

IMG_409110.JPG

Have a great day folks. :love:

So my dear sweet sue does that mean that I can stop laying in my bed wondering about my journal on this forum and if I can delete all my info cause I'm afraid of big brother lol did I mention I'm a lil paranoid I've been to the big p for cultivation once and I'd hate to have that happen again because I posted my info on the net cause I like it here and I'm not trying to be funny don't think I'm being fasecious please

Outdoor organics. Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

Yes ohioboy, it does mean that. If you hold up your part of the bargain and be cautious that the photos you post don't give any definitive geographical markers someone could track and your narratives lack location information Rob has invested great sums of his money making sure that his members are protected from prying eyes and overly-aggressive persecution while we commune here in his realm.

I completely understand your paranoia, but it's misplaced. If you choose to worry, and I heartily encourage you to swiftly abandon such a victim mentality (I can help you with that - and I'm not being facetious either), find something worth worrying about, like will the sun rise tomorrow? My point being that worry is entirely self-inflicted and over 90% of what we agonize over never comes to be so we waste all that energy on nothing but self-indulgence.

My daughter is challenged with a severe anxiety disorder, so severe she's legally disabled. At 34 years old we'd almost resigned ourselves to never finding any real relief for her, since she has no tolerance for the regularly dispensed pharmaceuticals. Then I grew a Med GOM 1.0, with the potential to get a 2:1 ratio of CBD:THC. Three hits on a vaporizer three times a day and she has no anxiety. It was almost miraculous to watch and has been the most rewarding results of my growing experience so far, an experience which began so that I could keep my dying husband high to the end with better than we could purchase, so that's saying a lot.

I encourage you to counter that parinoia with a decent CBD strain. It won't get you high if the ratios are tipped in favor of the CBD, but your attitude will change. When that happens, stop by my journal and let me know about it ok? I'll be watching for you now. Don't ignore me here. I really care about your peace of mind. Jim will vouch for my authenticity.

You have a hugekultur! I got really excited that you started one. I was just talking to my sister last night. She lives in Garland Tx, in the midst of a distressing drought. Last year they cut down a couple elms and she cut them up and quickly threw up her own hugekultur bed, in violation of many ordinances. So far she hasn't been fined, but what did happen is she has this lush Eden-looking yard while everyone in the town has dead and dusty grass. She's the talk of the town, and hopefully her neighbors will follow her example.

Good morning Jim. :hug:

Ahhh.... such a nice place to start my mornings. I'd try the broom idea, it worked for me and it worked for Shiggs. What do you lose by trying? Duggan would be pleased as punch to hear you super cropped. :laughtwo: Maybe a bit of both? Lol!

I'm interested in seeing how different the yields are between the trained clones and the unmolested one. Is that why you left it unmolested? I'm still trying to learn this process of training for greater yield. I know the biggest determinant is going to be light, something I have at the moment. Now I need to learn to really utilize those lights to their maximum potential. But training is a whole other art form. I think I'm getting the hang of it. My last DDA harvest could be attributed to that light element and I'd like my next one to best those numbers due to good management. Maybe if I keep watching over your shoulder I'll pick up more magical pointers. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Have a good day now. Time to actually roll out of the bed and wander towards the shower. :laughtwo: I'll catch you around the yards. :kisstwo:

Jack Herer clones

There were two JH clones that I moved from the tent to the great outdoors. I never planted them and they've just been sitting back there in the rain so I thought about them this morning as our sun is shining.

They have small blooms so I'm going to try to find them a home and let them go.

IMG_41377.JPG

IMG_41387.JPG

IMG_41398.JPG

One of the clones in the tent has started to frost up nicely so I decided to see if I could capture this frost in a photo under natural light. Let's see.

IMG_41409.JPG
IMG_41417.JPG
IMG_41429.JPG

Oh yeah...here's a good shot of the trichomes forming on the leaves of the top bud.

IMG_41435.JPG

Hey Jim, you can just ship Mary to:
Shiggity Flip
1 Shiggs way
Shiggstown SF, 420247

And yeah the broom handle trick has been working for me at flip. Mechanical stress causes the stretch to diminish in the first few weeks of flower. I take a broom handle and run it slowly across the tops of the plants 2-3 times. It has been shown with many plant types to reduce a stretch response and seems to work for me. Jury still out as I have only done this the past two grows but results are positive so far!

Hi my favorite Magic Dude! Just cruising through...checking on you. (see how I rhymed that for you?)

Nice pics and plants and all such things. Pistils everywhere! We're under pistil attack! Someone call the.....national pistil control! :laugh:

Smile.....you are loved.

K.I.S.S.

:circle-of-love:

This made my day yesterday. I was a little disappointed about something and this brought me back to happy. You rock!

Hey Jim, you can just ship Mary to:
Shiggity Flip
1 Shiggs way
Shiggstown SF, 420247

And yeah the broom handle trick has been working for me at flip. Mechanical stress causes the stretch to diminish in the first few weeks of flower. I take a broom handle and run it slowly across the tops of the plants 2-3 times. It has been shown with many plant types to reduce a stretch response and seems to work for me. Jury still out as I have only done this the past two grows but results are positive so far!

The Mary clones are going to get the broom handle today. Pics and update to follow.

:thanks:

My team picture is becoming more difficult as I have to back away from the tent opening to capture the mass of green. Did I just coin a new grow theme? - "Mass of Green" © and "MOG" © are now my property...haha

Most of the clones are stretching about an inch every 3 days. I noticed some slight yellowing on lower leaves of the re-veg girls yesterday under the LEDs but it's not distracting under the CFL I use for pics in the morning. I chalk it all up to heat stress. Lots of good things happening and if Shiggityflip wants Mary shipped to him, I'll now consider her a grand prize winner. :rofl:

I saw a fox early this morning so I got a little bonus to go along with these plants. This grow is just moving along at a pace that's is comfortable. Flower day 15 for all but Mary clones. Flower day 11 for them.

Team

IMG_41488.JPG

White Widow

IMG_41498.JPG

Jack Herer

IMG_41503.JPG

Mary

IMG_41516.JPG

Mix bag of clones. The un-topped Mary clones are now 18 inches. My previous Mary grow was in a cabinet under CFLs so I'm not sure of the full stretch. I think most of my previous grows under LEDs would probably run 23 to 25 inches. Anyway, I have plenty of head room in this tent and my intent is just to flood them with LED goodness to get those flowers to develop fully.

IMG_415310.JPG
IMG_415211.JPG
IMG_41558.JPG
IMG_415410.JPG

IMG_41567.JPG

It's amazing Jim, how far you've come in less than a year. This is so much fun, huh? I missed the post about planting a couple outdoors. Cool! Do document that for us. I think we all dream about growing under the sun. Someday....someday.

It's such a thrill Jim, to look into that packed MOG of yours every morning. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:passitleft: High Magic and it is so good to see you rocking the garden...:high-five: Also that you are finding a way to ignore things too...:biglaugh::biglaugh: I hope you don't mind but you know about the Twilight thing I am so terribly wanting and trying to win so I am going to post a link on your journal so folks can please go to the link and hit "like" and "thanks"... Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual the link is also in my signature...:thanks: Canna...:) but I was MIA for a couple of days and I need to try and catch up on the time I lost in the contest.... :thanks: Magic and may your day be blessed and green.....:circle-of-love:

Flower Day 16 - Mary clones Day 12

Late yesterday I looked in and the re-veg girls in the back of the tent were just about to drop from thirst. Rather than wait I split 1/2 gallon of the molasses mix that was remaining from their previous watering. They looked so much better this morning. Everything in the tent will get straight water today and I'll try to do better at watering them thoroughly.

For the past 3 days we've had 90 F temps so I'm unable to run both LEDs. This is ok since the first Mars II 900 I bought has some problems. MH is sending me some replacement parts. As soon as I feel really strong, I'll take that one out of the tent.

I've been burning a lot of the curvy roads around here getting my wind therapy lately. It has been fun.

Fun is back in my grow too. I'm seeing some of my familiar yellowing leaves at bottoms of some plants so that makes me happy.

Team​

IMG_416110.JPG

White Widow​

IMG_41637.JPG

Jack Herer​

IMG_416410.JPG

Mary​

IMG_41655.JPG

Assorted clones​

IMG_416615.JPG
IMG_416912.JPG
IMG_417011.JPG
IMG_41717.JPG
IMG_417211.JPG

Boy, Speed, your assorted clones are looking tasty as all out. Your digital voice sounds so "I can barely believe my life turned out this sweet!" :love: :hug: :love:

man your doing a great job :thumb:

Thanks sweethook and welcome aboard. I had all the clones out today for a personal get together with the watering pot. Some have some stiff structure but I think the stretch is almost over. They got straight water and I really wanted to give them some nutes. :morenutes::morenutes:

Boy, Speed, your assorted clones are looking tasty as all out. Your digital voice sounds so "I can barely believe my life turned out this sweet!" :love: :hug: :love:

There are parts of my life I don't want to relive. Harvests and big bowls of top shelf herb are sweet.:roorrip:

Hey Jim, looks like you got it going on. I was wondering, what strain is that 3 leafed clone in the 8th picture? That one looks like a real winner. Good Job TOAST

Hi Toast...that's a Jack Herer clone. She started to develop trichomes early and has been a star. So much so, I took her out into the sun earlier this week to see her in true light. All of the clones came from the JH re-veg girl. Why would one exhibit different characteristics?

IMG_41409.JPG
IMG_41417.JPG

A dark element got into the tent last night. The oscillating fan sitting on an upturned 5 gal bucket tipped over onto 2 Jack Herer clones smashing them. Face plant. The unmolested JH clone has now been violated.

My first reaction was to undo the damage so I took the weight of the fan off before thinking of the camera. Then I photographed the damaged plants and staked them. Took some more pictures and zipped the tent. I'll determine how to prevent the fan from ever doing this again later. I'll also get the clones out for additional damage assessment and repair.

Anyway...have a great day folks. :love:

IMG_41779.JPG
IMG_41787.JPG
IMG_41799.JPG
IMG_41807.JPG
IMG_41819.JPG

I'm betting trichome development for these two will improve as these plants now think they are under attack.

Back
Top Bottom