Add a new person to your life today. :love:

What a delightful directive Jim. :hug: Made me smile, because I'd just done that. I made it a point to introduce myself to weenmeoff this morning. I bumped into ween here, as a matter of fact, so you, my friend, were instrumental in that coming about. Ahhh....the unexpected ways we impact each other's lives. :battingeyelashes:

I've always maintained that one of the best functions of a healthy Christian community/congregation was in the sharing of meals. That bonding time with fellow Christians is an invaluable recharge for the soul. I'm glad you got to have that type of experience to start your day off on the right foot.

It goes without saying that your garden is a thing of beauty. Your organization is stellar. :high-five: Your next harvest cycle's going to make us all green with envy. :laughtwo:

Have a wonderful day Jim. :kisstwo:

Looking real good Jim, lots of lovely ladies. Your clones, were they put straight into flower after potting. I have a couple of Golden goat clones I think I am going to put in coco and straight to 12-12.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Thanks. About the clones. First group of about 8 were rooted in rock wool or jiffy pots. Another group of 6 rooted in a cloning bucket. When I was able to get them in these 1 gal pots and I think they were 18/6 for about a week. Then I switched to 12/12 at the end of April. So they've had just over 2 weeks. Pistils began forming last week end (I think) except for the Mary clones. I am treating them as second week in flower except Mary clones.

Several people encouraged me to just go ahead and flip when I did. I was just trying to get some agreement for doing it.

So let the Golden goat go for it.

Mayhem

I woke up a little late this morning but decided to look in on the girls before lights on.

I have a CFL in the tent that is used when the LEDS are turned off to take pictures. It was left on all night during lights off. Whoops

:rollingeyes::whoa::sorry:

No worries, once upon a time shouldn't do much harm. Continued nightly fairy tales could wreak havoc though.....

Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....comments...questions....Comments.....comments...
questions...questions.....comments...questions....Comments....comments...questions...questions....comments
Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....comments...questions....ions....Comments.....comments..questions...questions.....comments...questions....Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....
comments...questions....Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....comments...questions....
Comments...........

(you said questions and comments are welcomed, so I had a few extra to throw out. Enjoy!)

:laugh:

Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....comments...questions....Comments.....comments...
questions...questions.....comments...questions....Comments....comments...questions...questions....comments
Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....comments...questions....ions....Comments.....comments..questions...questions.....comments...questions....Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....
comments...questions....Comments.....comments...questions...questions.....comments...questions....
Comments...........

(you said questions and comments are welcomed, so I had a few extra to throw out. Enjoy!)

:laugh:

I like. :thanks:

Should be ok MJ! Unless you have a strain that is prone to hermaphrodite. Then any stress could pop nanners or even full on ball party lol. Since you've been growing these strains for a while you'll be just fine.

I put my CFL I use on a timer. When I need it I just set it for half an hour. You wouldn't believe how many times that had happened to me lol.

Should be ok MJ! Unless you have a strain that is prone to hermaphrodite. Then any stress could pop nanners or even full on ball party lol. Since you've been growing these strains for a while you'll be just fine.

I put my CFL I use on a timer. When I need it I just set it for half an hour. You wouldn't believe how many times that had happened to me lol.

Yeah. I was just overly excited this morning when I saw what I had done. Actually, it might be interesting to have some nanners. I haven't had that experience yet. Cheers dr

See? Nothing to worry about Jim. It happens to the best of us. (well, obviously :laughtwo:)

I'm not sure about the Ultraviolet that I harvested earlier this year. It's really quite powerful and after smoking quite a few tokes yesterday afternoon, it put me to sleep. Yesterday morning it had me very active, warshed the car, did two loads of laundry, cleaned my bathroom and it seems like there was something else I did but can't remember now. Yeah, I smoked a bowl this morning. That's the last of the bud I took from the jar yesterday. I'm just going to put a Boveda pack in the jar and put it away.

What's happening in the tent?

I'm having difficulty typing. Team is looking normal. I see some yellow leaves near bottom of re-veg girls and Mary needs a good grooming. 'Sorry about that binder clip attached to a string in middle of photo...I'm pretty high.

Mary clones setting flowers slowly. The one I topped late is still recovering so it'll slightly behind but I don't plan to treat them differently regarding the feeding schedule. I have 2 gallons of mixed nutes ready to go and I'll add 1 tsp of Epsom salt to each gallon.

Team

IMG_39878.JPG

White Widow
IMG_398811.JPG

Mary
IMG_39899.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_399011.JPG

JH clones
IMG_39919.JPG

WW clones
IMG_399212.JPG

Mary clones In center of photo
IMG_399313.JPG

Bud back building to begin soon
IMG_399410.JPG

IMG_39959.JPG

That's all folks. Thanks so much for flying by.

So, now who knows about foliar sprays. I've got the mix ok but when should it be done? The Foxfarm schedule says at lights on. Does the growers spray with lights off and let fans work for about 20 minutes then turn lights back on so as not to blemish the leaves?

:passitleft:

:love: :thanks:

Good morning Jim. :hug:

If I'm working with a foliar that isn't acidic, as my kit foliars are, I always try to time it right as lights go on, and I always turn the circulating fans off until I'm done spraying and then turn them back on immediately. The stoma are most receptive to the foliars at this time. With acidic foliars I don't really concern myself with times, I just make it convienient to my schedule.

Rain set in on the US East coast and predicted to linger for about a week. RH in tent is 92% although the meter at soil level in one of these pics registers 99%. Everything in the tent was fed yesterday morning and stretch continues on the clones; particularly, the two untopped Marys. I commented yesterday that I would add Epsom salt to my already prepared feed but decided against this as I had adjusted the pH when it was mixed (5/14/16). There will be no nutes in the next two waterings so I'll add Cal Mag or Epsom salt then.

Re-veg girls really responded to water as leaves were standing at attention this morning. Ish is still green so the grower is happy.

Team

IMG_399611.JPG

White Widow

IMG_39977.JPG

Mary

IMG_39987.JPG

Jack Herer

IMG_39998.JPG

mostly JH clones

IMG_40006.JPG

The rest of the clones

IMG_40018.JPG
IMG_400215.JPG
IMG_400311.JPG
IMG_400412.JPG

Have a great day folks. Wake and bake is Dark Devil and I think I'll also test Pineapple Express blue pot in a minute.

:love::circle-of-love:

:thanks: all for popping in on this grow.

You're going to be swimming in Jack Herer, aren't you? :laughtwo: By design, and happily so. Lol! Another week of this dismay grey? I better find a way to make that a happier thought. This is one of the wettest springs in a while. It seems we've had rain every day for weeks already. The aquifers can certainly stand to be replenished. There you go, I made it back to appreciation within 5 sentences. The spiritual quest was a happy success. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning Jim. It's such a delight to stroll through your orderly kingdom first thing in the morning. I could get used to this again. :love: :hug: :love:

I'm going with Dark Devil Auto concentrate myself. Have a good one my magical companion. :kisstwo:

You're going to be swimming in Jack Herer, aren't you? :laughtwo: By design, and happily so. Lol! Another week of this dismay grey? I better find a way to make that a happier thought. This is one of the wettest springs in a while. It seems we've had rain every day for weeks already. The aquifers can certainly stand to be replenished. There you go, I made it back to appreciation within 5 sentences. The spiritual quest was a happy success. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning Jim. It's such a delight to stroll through your orderly kingdom first thing in the morning. I could get used to this again. :love: :hug: :love:

I'm going with Dark Devil Auto concentrate myself. Have a good one my magical companion. :kisstwo:

When I cleaned up Black Betty on that beautiful Monday, I drove out to the reservoir and it was fairly high then. It's been several years since we had any water conservation measures.

Wake and bake for me was Dark Devil topped off with Pineapple Express. If you get on the Pineapple Express it'll put you to work. Of course I did that in the tent making a mess.

Re-veg girls were attacked by Fiskars Micro

So I'm just going to roll this out there which is primarily a Before and After of the trimming I gave to Jack Herer and Mary re-veg girls without any additional comment.

IMG_40076.JPG
IMG_400812.JPG
IMG_40094.JPG
IMG_40108.JPG
IMG_401113.JPG
IMG_401211.JPG
IMG_40137.JPG
IMG_40148.JPG
IMG_40157.JPG
IMG_40168.JPG
IMG_40175.JPG
IMG_40189.JPG
IMG_40199.JPG
IMG_402010.JPG
IMG_40219.JPG
IMG_40229.JPG
IMG_402313.JPG
IMG_402411.JPG
IMG_40256.JPG
IMG_40269.JPG
IMG_40277.JPG
IMG_40289.JPG
IMG_40298.JPG
IMG_403010.JPG
IMG_40318.JPG

Great trimming job Jim. :high-five: My determinant is the ability to see the soil surface when you look down from above. You passed that test with flying colors. Will you repeat this again in about three weeks?

Back
Top Bottom