Jack Herer, White Widow and "Mary"
Re-veg and Clones

At lights out last night I gave all the girls a foliar feeding of Big Bloom, ~1 TSP/ gallon. I've misted house plants and cannabis before but this was the first time I've done a foliar feeding. Some leaves were still damp this morning, particularly on the re-veg girls. I think I need to put the oscillating fan on a separate timer.

Also, the clones are already in flower so it's too late in my opinion to do any topping. Except for the WWs, I think the stretch will be manageable and I'll start some early bud building and maybe some super-cropping. I'll have a tent full and I really don't have a huge need for large quantities of the finished product. It'll just be nice the have a good supply around.

Previous grows had the lower leaves yellowing from early chem nute usage. Everything is green and I've be bending the lower fans down today to get some additional development of secondary bud sites. I thought about removing the lower fans but they are like solar panels and are needed right now and they are the large target for the foliar feeding. I'll just work them down out of the way.

My camera almost immediately went to signal a low battery so pics are limited.

Team

IMG_38927.JPG

IMG_389310.JPG
IMG_389410.JPG
IMG_389513.JPG
IMG_389613.JPG
IMG_38978.JPG
IMG_389810.JPG

Your JH clone is stunning Jim. I certainly hope I can mirror that success in rooting and maintaining a healthy clone.

Now we get the pleasure of watching you learn the ins and outs of supercropping? Ahhh..... The mayhem part. :laughtwo: You've been watching Duggan for quite a while now. He's pretty masterful at it and you're obviously a quick study.

I haven't told you what a delight I find your choice of a journal title. That alone will draw the crowd to see the magic we all know will ensue, and in fact, has already begun. :love:

Nice gaggle of girls :)

Hehe :rofl:

Looking good, Jim! But you still owe us more pictures, especially close ups of the re-veg trio.

Pictures. Must... have... more... pictures! :lot-o-toke:

I've uploaded pictures about 3 times today and used the first group for my post above. Now they're AWOL and the others went to outer space.

Always a pleasure stopping by. Thanks for the great update!

You're welcome.

I love how you have so many different girls at so many different ages! Is that hard to handle?:thumb::circle-of-love:

I'm going have to give them all a number I guess.

Your JH clone is stunning Jim. I certainly hope I can mirror that success in rooting and maintaining a healthy clone.

Now we get the pleasure of watching you learn the ins and outs of supercropping? Ahhh..... The mayhem part. :laughtwo: You've been watching Duggan for quite a while now. He's pretty masterful at it and you're obviously a quick study.

I haven't told you what a delight I find your choice of a journal title. That alone will draw the crowd to see the magic we all know will ensue, and in fact, has already begun. :love:

Well....when I got the clones out I said the short version of the Serenity Prayer and just started whacking away with my shears. The pics I took are nowhere to be found after 2 uploads. My gallery looks like it's locked on yesterday. So I worked on my string trimmer and got it started. Then I went and did my good deed for the day. Now my arms are trembling all over so I guess I should medicate and rest.

:thanks: all for stopping by.

*falls out of ceiling vent*

TADA! :)

So that's what that was. Please toke and pass left :passitleft:

Alright. So I used my I phone for the first time to take pictures. What have I learned? Landscape, volume buttons down. I had to open every one of these pics in Paint and reduce and rotate and save. No other way to properly orient the pic without the hoops.

Clone defoliation

First off. My apologies for having the cats' food and stuff all in these pics. I'll do better one day. As explained before, I was thinking I'd do some super cropping on the clones and while I was playing with the first one I said "F&#k it", just trim to free up these lower bud sites and that will be all. I kept one of each strain in the natural state and see which one wins in bud development and yield, etc.

So what you'll see is the before and after but I chose not to label each photo. I'm tired of dealing with photos and it looks like there's one duplicate. I give up.

Re-veg girls get the treatment tomorrow morning so get ready SlowToke.

JH before

IMG_0047a.jpg

After

IMG_0049a.jpg

IMG_0051a.jpg

IMG_0052a.jpg

IMG_0056a.jpg

IMG_0057a.jpg

IMG_0062a.jpg

IMG_0063a.jpg

IMG_0064a.jpg

IMG_0065a.jpg

IMG_0066a.jpg

IMG_0068a.jpg

IMG_0073a.jpg

IMG_0074a1.jpg

Ok, that's some serious trimming there Jim. Sorry for the photo frustration. Maybe this will help temper it a bit. :love: :hug: :love:

My best to the kittens. :circle-of-love:

Stay medicated my magical companion.

Just like an ice cream parlor, lots and lots different flavors. Very nice set up jim, looking good.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

:thanks: Ice Cream mmmmmmmmmmm. I never thought of it that way but I'm happy to be growing these 3 flavors.

Photo Dump

IMG_390913.JPG

Jack Herer re-veg
IMG_391018.JPG

White Widow re-veg
IMG_391114.JPG

"Mary" re-veg
IMG_391213.JPG

Clones
IMG_391312.JPG

IMG_391515.JPG

So I'm really blazed this morning and I've misplaced the SD card from my camera. I had bought a new one last year so I had a back up but where is that card? I'm confident I've hidden it from myself. Like I put it in an obvious place that I would easily find it. Hmmm...I just haven't looked there yet.

I'll have re-veg girls out today for more thinning and such. Expect progress pictures.

:passitleft: Jack Herer

Reveg girls are quite insane. It is at this point I would pal end them all sideways and secure with wire. Then you could defol and instantly flower. I love a good veg garden Jim and that's what I see here. Just as important as Nug pics. You have a bevy of beauties here. Great things happening and I am enthusiastic about what they will become!

Thanks for the comments Shiggity. I very much value that.

pal end? I took the re-veg girls out for inspection and a little clean up, but in the end; very little was removed. The branches can be separated but I've put them back in the tent now.

This is all I really chose to strip from all three.

IMG_39279.JPG

:laughtwo: My daughter and I were laughing yesterday about this tendency we have to put things where we know we'll remember, but don't. I always remember too late that I can take a picture of said items with my phone when I put them in these "memorable" places and email it to myself so they don't clutter my phone. I have a folder in my email box for "Where Did I Put it?"

Something to consider.

Your garden is inspirational Jim. Someday I'm going to be somewhere with room to set my 4x4 tent up again and I hope to be able to manage my space as effectively as you do.

I just finished my harvest and I'm uploading pictures, so let me try to catch up to your buzz. I've already had the head start of the breakfast bio bomb brownie, so just a few more hits should do it.

Catch you later. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom