Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Mornin’ Neiko.

i too have a singular ace bubba hash seed. I’d love to pop it but I’ve got two Katsu crosses growing already. I think I’m going to do another Xanadu also, I’m hoping for a Bandaid leaning pheno. My current Xanny has fat leaves and already smells kind of kushy. We’ll see how she flowers though.

I hope enough of us stay sane ... :straightface:
Now they are shutting down schools and big gatherings and events are being canceled. The news is saying don't go out unless you have to and avoid any big crowds. Sh^t is getting real now. Next they will close all the stores except grocery stores, Pharmacies, and hospitals. People are going to get Crazy. Its a good thing the full moon was a couple nights ago. Put that on top of the people getting worked up about this virous makes for bad JuJu. I am going to try to stock up on stuff so we can make it a week with out having to go to the store. Hell we may be drinking my distilled water I have for the plants, Sorry about the ramble that Dutch Treat has me speeding balls tonight

And tomorrow is Friday the 13th. :p

You should keep to yourself for a few weeks as much as you can, PC. You have a lot of risk factors. Be careful, man. Eat healthy n stuff, y'know? You don' need to be coughing your lungs out right now.

:Namaste:

And tomorrow is Friday the 13th. :p

You should keep to yourself for a few weeks as much as you can, PC. You have a lot of risk factors. Be careful, man. Eat healthy n stuff, y'know? You don' need to be coughing your lungs out right now.

:Namaste:
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I have to go out for that but I am avoiding any crowds and taking all precautions. Thanks for the message It is much appreciated

I plan on harvesting the Supreme Grapes today. The Lemon Paki will go another 2 weeks for a total of 10 from flip. I'll get some pics up later. I was greeted with another baby skunk this morning. The other one that popped is about a week old now and appears to have the double serrations on the leaves :yahoo: . I haven't been this excited about a strain since I started growing.

I plan on harvesting the Supreme Grapes today. The Lemon Paki will go another 2 weeks for a total of 10 from flip. I'll get some pics up later. I was greeted with another baby skunk this morning. The other one that popped is about a week old now and appears to have the double serrations on the leaves :yahoo: . I haven't been this excited about a strain since I started growing.
Supreme Grapes sounds good can't wait for the pics.

Yeah the whole THC number thing is something everyone grabs onto at first. I did for a long time as well. It would still be nice to run an ultra high THC strain, but I would not want to run only that. A buddy that grows outside tends to typically only look at breeders claimed THC content when he buys seeds. I have tried to sway him to run different things then he tends to buy but because he is twice my age and been doing it longer than I have been alive he tends to not like to listen to me and the suggestions I make. I have tried to get him to change how he grows (mostly in decent sized pots with straight compost or compost mixed with promix) but he takes it as an insult so I do not try any more at this point.
I like to make the picks off what the effects are, nice thing about the breeders being more out there is it's easy to see the feedback and vibe of the strain. Nothing compares to the 420 family though!!! :passitleft: I haven't looked at a number or claim since finding our amazing community. Thank you all veteran 420 members

I like to make the picks off what the effects are, nice thing about the breeders being more out there is it's easy to see the feedback and vibe of the strain. Nothing compares to the 420 family though!!! :passitleft: I haven't looked at a number or claim since finding our amazing community. Thank you all veteran 420 members
Farmers.... :high-five:...:circle-of-love:

Can you explain the double seration thing and tell me if mine have it?

I don't see it on those. It will have 2 sawtooths per serration. If you go look at blueskies if page you'll see bigger leaves and it will be easier to see. Mine is so little it's tough to see but the makings look to be there.

Ok the Supreme Grapes is down and washed.

Supreme Grapes Day 56

Doc's Lemon Paki Day 56 (She's drinking a gallon a day with 20-30 ML drenches per gallon of water and she's still starting to fade)

Sour Bubba Day 21
Labeled wrong.

Boptang 2 Day 21
Labeled wrong.

Back
Top Bottom