Thanks for the Invite Krissi! Great cross too, this should be a great grow!
May the force be with you

:lot-o-toke:

Time has come yet again for another journal friends!

This time, new seeds from a new bank, a new tent, a new light, and a partridge in a pear tree.

We will be running 2 Super Silver Crack photoperiods alongside 1 Deelite autoflower under the @Mars Hydro SP3000. They will be housed in a brandy new Mars Hydro tent and set up with a 4 in inline fan and duct system.

This is a brief introduction as we wait for the new products to arrive and I will embellish on the details of this journal more as the days progress.

As we all know, I can be wordy and bit over zealous so I wanted to make sure I started off right this time.

This post will have the tag list, which I missed doing on the last few journals in the beginning.

For all of you that don't know this photoperiod strain is a combination of:

SUPER SILVER HAZE X GREEN CRACK

It is a Sativa dominant, 22% THC strain that finishes flower between 8-10 weeks with a yield of they say, 12oz+.

It has a myriad of medicinal uses that I will get into later on this thread. To enhance these medicinal effects we will be droughting but only one of the 2 SSC as this is a side by side comparative grow.

Hopefully we will have the help of a new sponsor offering test kits and we will be able to actually get some "lab" readings on our cannabinoid #'s post harvest!

Until further info and items arrive,

Here's a spec photo of what's to come from our photos, I will get into the Deelite Auto tomorrow, briefly as well.

Screenshot_20220815-141649_Google.jpg

I went ahead and dropped the seeds. I'll move them to plates in the wee hours of the morning.

They will be under my blue spectrum 60W bulb for the first 2 days anyway so I figured we would get the balling.

Here's some brief specs to hold you over

Screenshot_20220815-140436_Chrome.jpg

@Kanno26 @013 @West Hippie @bluter @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @East Coast Marley420 @StoneOtter @Rexer @Bill284 @TwelveCoffee @marcus611a @InTheShed @Trala @HashGirl @HappyHazmat88 @GainesvilleGreen @LKABudMan @Brewsterman @N420 @Melville Hobbes @sstressed @Mayne @danishoes21 @Timhomegrow @CultivationArt @Tokin Roll @Nine Toed Hippie @TorturedSoul @Renaissance Man @Darade @Stunger @Braddah Waiheesohai @OldMedUser

If i forgot to tag you, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!
20220815_140023.jpg

20220815_140018.jpg

20220815_143855.jpg

20220815_140144.jpg
Hey Krissi sorry if I'm late. :ciao:
Hope your doing well, I'll catch up with everything asap. ;)
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

This time, new seeds from a new bank, a new tent, a new light, and a partridge in a pear tree.

We will be running 2 Super Silver Crack photoperiods alongside 1 Deelite autoflower under the @Mars Hydro SP3000. They will be housed in a brandy new Mars Hydro tent and set up with a 4 in inline fan and duct system.

This is a brief introduction as we wait for the new products to arrive and I will embellish on the details of this journal more as the days progress.

As we all know, I can be wordy and bit over zealous so I wanted to make sure I started off right this time.

This post will have the tag list, which I missed doing on the last few journals in the beginning.

It is a Sativa dominant, 22% THC strain that finishes flower between 8-10 weeks with a yield of they say, 12oz+.

It has a myriad of medicinal uses that I will get into later on this thread. To enhance these medicinal effects we will be droughting but only one of the 2 SSC as this is a side by side comparative grow.

Hopefully we will have the help of a new sponsor offering test kits and we will be able to actually get some "lab" readings on our cannabinoid #'s post harvest!

Here's a spec photo of what's to come from our photos, I will get into the Deelite Auto tomorrow, briefly as well.

I went ahead and dropped the seeds. I'll move them to plates in the wee hours of the morning.

They will be under my blue spectrum 60W bulb for the first 2 days anyway so I figured we would get the balling.

@Kanno26 @013 @West Hippie @bluter @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @East Coast Marley420 @StoneOtter @Rexer @Bill284 @TwelveCoffee @marcus611a @InTheShed @Trala @HashGirl @HappyHazmat88 @GainesvilleGreen @LKABudMan @Brewsterman @N420 @Melville Hobbes @sstressed @Mayne @danishoes21 @Timhomegrow @CultivationArt @Tokin Roll @Nine Toed Hippie @TorturedSoul @Renaissance Man @Darade @Stunger @Braddah Waiheesohai @OldMedUser

20220815_140023.jpg

20220815_140018.jpg

20220815_143855.jpg
u

20220815_140023.jpg

20220815_140018.jpg

20220815_143855.jpg

20220815_140144.jpg
I am so happy for you I know you're going to rock this grow!

dude, when i was buying off the adds in high times in the 80s and then from the brothers grimm in 1999. seeds would come in 15 seed packs. very cheap. then 12 seed packs...then 10 seed packs and now 5. i've bred thousands of seeds with the ease of pooping after a large pizza. did a lot of crossing of all F1 genetics with other all F1 genetics. i had 99 plants once. i'm glad i didn't try to explain to the police that i was just looking for mother plants.

they are making money hand over fist. i get it, but i don't have to like it. :)
I don't think any of us like it but we damn sure buy them
lived with my favorite GF for 5 years. i never once looked in her purse but i would fetch it for her. i know for sure there was a .38 snubbie in there. that was enough.
Wait. Did you just say favorite GF? Lmfao the good law says I can't have a firearm lol
Thanks for the Invite Krissi! Great cross too, this should be a great grow!
May the force be with you

:lot-o-toke:
Excited for it, too! I got Grogu and Yoda, I'm set! :meditate:
Hey Krissi sorry if I'm late. :ciao:
Hope your doing well, I'll catch up with everything asap. ;)
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
No worries at all Bill, you are a busy bee!
I'm in until I run out of time, but I'm looking forward to the potential testing at the end!
Oh me too! Finally!
I am so happy for you I know you're going to rock this grow!
Thanks so much Mark!!!
What do you mean until you run out of time you ain't dying are you?
Omg. Morbid. We watch too much TV
Not that I know of, but thanks for asking!
😆 thank goodness!
Krissi's journals can be among the fastest moving on the site and I already have so many pages to catch up on every morning. :)
This is my daily plight
Thanks for the tag Sweetheart and HH get rid of those lighters and get a press !
Absolutely!! And for real, I may actually be getting one soon, too! I'll share with Hap!

@Krissi Carbone , no hate from me but glad that I can crash the party early! I enjoy your journals and as always the love you have for your plants and our community! I be over here picking up popcorn from the last show (who knows I may throw some at those that are in the front row)

Peace…..SG
I fucking knew it, I knew I fucked it up! And SG, of all people to omit....shame on me, thank you for knowing not to take it personally!!!

I appreciate that bunches, what lovely things to say about a Jersey grow girl! :green_heart:

Throw the popcorn, I love food fights- just don't hit the girls...

OK so I had a free few minutes tonight so let me touch on our autoflower seed, Deelite

Screenshot_20220815-171642_Chrome.jpg

This particular Deelite autoflower is an Indica dominant. She has been around since the 70's, originating out of Seattle. She made her way overseas and became very popular in Amsterdam.

She is a combination of Ruderalis, Thai and Afghani landraces sitting her at 90% Indica and 10% Ruderalis. She can be a tall autoflower and her 18% THC level is said to be extremely hard hitting-a two toke and done variety.

Her terpene profile is strong and her aromas and tastes linger with bold citrus punches alongside woodsy earth. She is said to hit with a bit of a spice note of sugar, pine and pepper.

Known to be a true Indica in a couch lock high, she is something I am growing to help with my Insomnia issues. Her medicinal uses do not end there, however.

 Deelite has been flagged as a great smoke for a myriad of issues including but not limited to: Anxiety, arthritis, depression, migraines, muscle spasms and stress.

She is an 8-10 week flowering lady but from what I have read, I'm looking at 11-13 weeks as she can grow large.

She and her two tented photo SSC sisters will be under the @Mars Hydro SP3000. I have yet to decide whether to use the 100 x 100 or the 100 x 60 tent with it. I think with having 3 in the tent, I'd like to have the additional width but I'll see how I think coverage will be before making a final decision. If you haven't seen one yet, it will be looking like this

Screenshot_20220815-193617_Chrome.jpg

My 100 x 100 is currently set up and the 100 x 60 is on the way. I'm up for any suggestions from my friends.

And now a little more on our photoperiod Super Silver Crack sisters....

I dont think that they need much further introduction as they are both fan favorites but for the sake of being thorough, lets touch upon some specs anyway.

This plant as aforementioned, is Sativa dominant. She is not a tall grower as a normal Sativa would be, staying lower to the ground with a max total height of 45 in but the average around 32-35.

They are the opposite of my Indica dominant GGSLH who grew like a Sativa at 57.5 inches. It will be fun to see the role reversal in this new strain choice!

Super Silver Haze is the 90s all star of cannabis. She herself, is a combination of Northern Lights, Skunk #1 and Haze.
Green Crack also has Skunk #1 roots, so expect this strain to be STINKY! A strain known for increasing productivity and elevating energy levels, this mix is nothing short of toxic, hitting you like an espresso shot.

This epic combination is said to present itself with unbelievable earthy and tropical notes.
With some chemical undertones like touch would find in a Sour Diesel, a pungent tartness is nearly tangible in this SSC. Finishing off the olfactory senses with a tangy earth aroma, what's not to love about this smoke?

Both of these strains, Deelite auto and Super Silver Crack photo, are said to favor early fall Mediterranean climates with temps ranging no lower than 70 and no higher than 79. Both are also noted to prefer lower humidity environments in the beginning of and through flower, sitting between 45-50.

I have a tendency to keep my girls more around 54-56% humidity so this is an adjustment I may need to make for optimal conditions in these strains.

My grow room is equipped with radiant heat and a standing AC unit. In addition, a large dehumidifer and a large humidifier for seedling and vegetative needs.

I just purchased a powerful new standing oscillating tower fan for this tent as well as a new small 8 inch fan to add further air movement.

This grow will be using the 6 part nutrient system that is @Prescription Blend. I love it more and more each grow.

I have began using @DYNOMYCO mychorrizal innoculent upon transplants and man do I love this stuff, too!

16606162408417190796338396789491.jpg

Loved it so much in fact, I used just 4 tiny scoops of it in 4 plants and I immediately bought the larger container.

I encourage the use of Jiffy Seed Starting Organic Mix with a 3:1 ratio of FFOF soil for seedlings. Then FFOF along with some amendments upon transplants: SEABIRD AND BAT GUANO, EARTHWORM CASTINGS, EPSOM SALT
16606165107555638551585915091627.jpg

I am currently out of bat guano but I order it next day from the Zon...

I can't get the bold print to stop so I'm gonna stop here and come back :rofl:

OK, fixed-continuing on with the breakdown.

For PEST CONTROL I am very pleased using

16606168876674625962662042345163.jpg

(Can not tag them unfortunately :()

POTS:
Self-feed water reserve 3gl for autos and 3gl to 5gl for photos.

16606170196252766446907346175323.jpg
16606170379698366519371898229160.jpg
16606170574587998986106571822229.jpg
16606171250471167198821795539838.jpg

Seedling Pots: 5.5 Inch, Great Drainage, the Zon (Sprouted seeds get a little sprinkle of basic rooting powder also)

16606173005265868775331349057174.jpg

16606171878769116328801164778760.jpg

1660617234859888862887439812695.jpg

I've got a couple working areas in my room

166061736088332810788862518825.jpg
16606173879745641555682171253755.jpg

Fire extinguisher handy for @Bill284.

Think that's all I'm gonna go into for today but I'll be back tomorrow with some notes on the light more than likely. This way, come delivery, we can just focus on unboxing and setting up!

Have to wait to see what I do with the tent like we talked about but other than what we have had here today, paper plate transfer pics to come early in the morning; I soak my seeds for 15-18 hours max. That is my honey hole.

Good night friends!

Thanks for the invite, I sure like sativas and haze are in my all time favorite.

Looking forward to seeing it all.

:popcorn:
Of course and thanks Dani...I figured this one would be appealing to many. We seem to all have a fondness for these gals' lineage..

Holy F. I am blown away. Now that's a setup.
I think it's part of the OCD Papa. Can't say for sure but leaning heavily in that direction
Definitely got your sh*t together.
If you only knew me when I didn't lol somehow though with these green ladies I've managed to keep my shit together

Why do you not have 73 like me?

You only need one, if it's refillable. (Then, when you lose a $100 lighter, you end up buying the 59-cent store brand disposables :rolleyes: .)

All my stoner friends steal lighters like it's there job

Speaking of those store brand ones, those flattish adjustable translucent ones... it's super easy to pop the wind guard off, turn the adjuster up as far as it'll go, then lift hard on the tab, move it back to "low," release the pressure, turn it up as far as it'll go, rinse/lather/repeat once or twice, then stick the wind guard back on. Then buy a second one to actually use. First time someone picks up your instant hair removal tool and uses it will be the last time they reach for your lighter. You just have to make sure the one you use is the same type/color. Er... and to not mix them up, LMAO.

Seeds for sure are getting expensive....the same 5 seeds I got a year ago for $55 are now $120 for 5 😵‍💫

They'd be a bargain at twice the price, lol - look what we get from the things. Of course, it's difficult to remember that when you've just thrown "a few... plus a few more" packs into your virtual cart and your "only meant to get one, honest!" total runs to four figures, but...

i know for sure there was a .38 snubbie in there.

They aren't as popular as they used to be, but I've known three women who carried a .38 Special, if I count Mom (who stopped carrying not long after her 80th birthday - crippling arthritis runs in our family).

Lmfao the good law says I can't have a firearm lol

That's why I've always made a point of never getting nailed for a felony. <SHRUGS> Plus, my @sshole is exit only. Concealed or open carry, my state is fine with it (and hasn't even required a permit for CC for a while). Except ChinaMart - a manager saw me walking around in there (because I help Mom with her shopping) after I'd been in there, IDK, 45 minutes or so last year and asked me to cover it so it didn't make the out-of-staters nervous (or, possibly, envious, IDK).

I can't get the bold print to stop so I'm gonna stop here and come back

Next time, try ending the (intended) bold font text with:
Code:
[/b]

Good luck with your garden!

Good morning Krissi!!! My great friend! I hope I haven been 2 ghost like. Promise I’m here. Late. But here.
Everything looking great for the run!!

Get those seeds crackin! Lol.

Yeah. Then your best friend burns your house down with a smile. Backfire as fuck! Lmao. I had a whole premonition. I’ll stick to buying bulk bics. They go missing. Always do. You just HAVE TO ACCEPT IT. Touch my trophy lighter. We have a problem. Only I. Am allowed to use the 420 winners bics.hahaha Well. My second place one is already dead. Figures. Lol.
Speaking of those store brand ones, those flattish adjustable translucent ones... it's super easy to pop the wind guard off, turn the adjuster up as far as it'll go, then lift hard on the tab, move it back to "low," release the pressure, turn it up as far as it'll go, rinse/lather/repeat once or twice, then stick the wind guard back on. Then buy a second one to actually use. First time someone picks up your instant hair removal tool and uses it will be the last time they reach for your lighter. You just have to make sure the one you use is the same type/color. Er... and to not mix them up, LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom