BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

Thanxx BID...

I know i'm pissing you off but can you make otheres please? I'm asking it because i dont understand if he use only 3 x 630 nm per cluster .can you just check it for me and make other detailed pictrure please :(

I know i'm pissing you off but can you make otheres please? I'm asking it because i dont understand if he use only 3 x 630 nm per cluster .can you just check it for me and make other detailed pictrure please :(

hey i hate to be a stick in the mud here but im not having a very good past week my disability has be flared up bad and i have only made it out of bed 3 times this week and having family drama, and i just dont have time to go do a photo shoot of my lights,when i have already done it , i have been making it to the garden enough to take care of the girls ,i have a brace on my back and wrist and need 2 canes to walk this week, next week i may be able to grant your request but sorry i cant right now, im sure if you ask paul he will tell you
this is my life most my regular subscribers understand that i have disabilities and have times when im slow and other times when i flood the journal with info and pics im at the mercy of a painful disability, i apologize for my occasional inability's

BID, sorry you are not feeling well. Feel better soon man.

If you get a chance check out my new journal, Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED. You where one of the grows that made me want to go with the Mars 2. You get great results that I want to get to.

thanks cdad its just regular stuff to me, i keep it to myself most of the time,why bother you all with my lot in life,
i'll be glad to come visit your journal, im gonna be in bed most of the day, so its a good day for research and catching up on my subscriptions im glad you were able to glean good info from my work,:high-five:

going for the led's now eh BAR :bravo:
I'm really not sure which direction I'm going yet, but I'm sure I have to upgrade my light game before my next flowering stage via Cultivator. He's offered me his coaching next go round once I do that. I'm pretty sure the LED plates I already have are only for vegging.

thanks cdad its just regular stuff to me, i keep it to myself most of the time,why bother you all with my lot in life,
i'll be glad to come visit your journal, im gonna be in bed most of the day, so its a good day for research and catching up on my subscriptions im glad you were able to glean good info from my work,:high-five:
BID we all know living with pain and/or disabilities can sometime be overwhelming. It takes a giant to live with it and even a bigger person to not (excuse my French but) bitch and complain to others when it's really bothering you. I salute your character & hope you feel much better soon.

I'm really not sure which direction I'm going yet, but I'm sure I have to upgrade my light game before my next flowering stage via Cultivator. He's offered me his coaching next go round once I do that. I'm pretty sure the LED plates I already have are only for vegging.

BID we all know living with pain and/or disabilities can sometime be overwhelming. It takes a giant to live with it and even a bigger person to not (excuse my French but) bitch and complain to others when it's really bothering you. I salute your character & hope you feel much better soon.

thanks BAR i have a theory about whining about pain doing so only serves to mentally reinforce the issue,thereby making myself notice it more, my friends know what i deal with and need no explanation, my non friends/acquaintances/enemies/strangers dont really care or need to know anyway. and theres nothing anybody can do about it anyway so i see no real need to talk about it, i live a happy and full life despite the hiccups and generally brief downtime, so i focus on the bright points i am blessed with the love of a truely great woman, and family , i try to only mention my problems when they may effect others or my responsibilities , even today i had to just laugh when i caught my refelection in a full length mirror " i look like i was in a car or ski accident" with all the gear needed to go get a cup of coffee, it just made me laugh cuz its just daily life (some days not all) most days i dont need any of it ,today is a 3d tv day maybe some ps3 no worries!! its al good in da hood!:high-five:

I'm not one to publicly announce the Reps I give but Reps to you my friend...

Happy Skunkday BID :thumb: even tho its not really cured I been lovin the chemdawg :rofl:

im doing better today, if i can manage a shot or 2 today i'll try
thank you Light addict, cant wait to see your beast in action i fear for your eyes! be careful and dont end up like so many moths do on my porch....:rip: lol

I am glad you are feeling better. I hope that trend continues

Back
Top Bottom