Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Yeah man! I would say congrats but with the delorean you already knew as soon as the contest started. Truly one of the most helpful people on the forum, a great friend, and the official ambassador of 420mag!

Great Canada Day morning to you Shiggs! Thank you so much for the very kind words my friend! ya , the DeLorean....Ziggs had the friggen thing...he wouldn't let me take it out , FFS's...:) he knew i was going to see who won...LMAO...he's a great friend...LMFAO!
He's gonna make me eat that ice cream with the vinegar on it ....WTF...lol..:) have an awesome day my friend.:high-five::Namaste:

ew...Don't fall for that gag Duggs. lmfao

Actually, I'm sure it's really good, but I doubt I'd be able to free my mind enough to put it in my mouth.

They say lutefisk tastes good, too ... :straightface: ... I've just never had the urge to find out for myself. :cheesygrinsmiley:

[THC-induced question] ... has Anthony Bourdain already had every intestinal disease on the planet? How can he eat all that stuff and not get sick?

Gentlemen, ladies..puff puff pass.

420-magazine-mobile1687900021.jpg

I'll share, but you need to take that clear before passing!

Kudos on the hempwick - the only way to smoke kief layered over bud :)

:bigtoke:

I need that after being subbed and all caught up.

- - -

Congratulations Duggan on Member of the Month - I would have voted for you but I'm not management.

I'd love to play your bud weight guessing game but there's a whole lot more talking than pictures on here. At least when you guess the number of gumballs you get to look at them first. HArumph.

It's gonna be your favorite dessert man stop resisting!

Ya know. I've had the balsamic vinegar on pistachio gelato in Roma. It was good! I've never tasted really good balsamic in this country.

- - -

Congratulations Canada on 150 years of contractual independence. :thumb:
Congratulations Canadians on another year buying Queen Elizabeth an ale. :rofl:

I'll share, but you need to take that clear before passing!

Kudos on the hempwick - the only way to smoke kief layered over bud :)

:bigtoke:

I need that after being subbed and all caught up.

- - -

Congratulations Duggan on Member of the Month - I would have voted for you but I'm not management.

I'd love to play your bud weight guessing game but there's a whole lot more talking than pictures on here. At least when you guess the number of gumballs you get to look at them first. HArumph.

Ya know. I've had the balsamic vinegar on pistachio gelato in Roma. It was good! I've never tasted really good balsamic in this country.

- - -

Congratulations Canada on 150 years of contractual independence. :thumb:
Congratulations Canadians on another year buying Queen Elizabeth an ale. :rofl:

Hey Rad,...thanks . There are lots of pics of this grow back just a few pages . Been lots of sets of pics throughout. Time for another bunch,...for sure. About all the talking , i encourage it and welcome it...the more light hearted , the better. The knowledge and info. stuff. comes out in the wash , so to speak. Proud Canadian and love the US too:) Have a great day Rad and gang....:allgood:

Hey Rad,...thanks . There are lots of pics of this grow back just a few pages . Been lots of sets of pics throughout. Time for another bunch,...for sure. About all the talking , i encourage it and welcome it...the more light hearted , the better. The knowledge and info. stuff. comes out in the wash , so to speak. Proud Canadian and love the US too:) Have a great day Rad and gang....:allgood:

I've always welcomed Canada as a place to run and hide from my government. I'd visit more, but I hate the patrol at the American crossing.

I looked at all the pretty pictures. I'm tossing my hat in the ring at 23.2 oz

Some pics today Rad and gang. get a better look at things. Still have about 5 weeks left , so...:) 23 .2 is a very , very good guess, IMO!
Anyhow gang , hope ya's are all havin a groovin day! cheers.
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_001.jpg
these seeds are JUST splitting now, excellent time to put in the one's:)
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_002.jpg
this is all i got gang,..a little corner to hang my very modest 4foot, four lamp T-8 industrial 'trougher' with a pc. of mylar to reflect a bit of light. They will stay here for about a month or this time , a week longer.
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_003.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_004.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_005.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_006.jpg

I am proud to say , all 6 seeds have sprouted and are 'born'...how many autos in the group....
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_007.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_009.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_010.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_011.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_012.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_013.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_014.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_015.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_017.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_018.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_019.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_020.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_021.jpg

Have an awesome day everyone!

Some pics today Rad and gang.

Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_001.jpg
these seeds are JUST splitting now, excellent time to put in the one's:)

Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_012.jpg

Thanks for the pics :)

I like that you put your seeds in short tailed. I often see the paper towel folks waiting for long tap roots. IMO, longer roots just increase the risk of breakage.

:hmmmm:
Seeing toes for the third time today, and only finding bare feet in my photos, it makes me wonder if any of use wear shoes in the grow areas

Thanks for the pics :)

I like that you put your seeds in short tailed. I often see the paper towel folks waiting for long tap roots. IMO, longer roots just increase the risk of breakage.

Seeing toes for the third time today, and only finding bare feet in my photos, it makes me wonder if any of use wear shoes in the grow areas

Lol . I take my shoes off too, makes me feel as if I'm not tracking in any outside contamination from my shoes. Plus if I have to step in my grow area I feel more stable without my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom