Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

OK Canna my friend , yep your in the right spot :) Flux central is open for all to post and request any input from me and the rest of us fluxers!

One quick point is, because you topped them perfectly you will definitely get the two top new points of growth forming (your flux arms) . So instead of wasting energy in the lower branch points forming I'd strip them away now. By all means leave the fan leaves, just take them little lower branches off and your golden! :)

OK Canna my friend , yep your in the right spot :) Flux central is open for all to post and request any input from me and the rest of us fluxers!

One quick point is, because you topped them perfectly you will definitely get the two top new points of growth forming (your flux arms) . So instead of wasting energy in the lower branch points forming I'd strip them away now. By all means leave the fan leaves, just take them little lower branches off and your golden! :)

Will do LA! :thanks:

Yet another Fluxer. It's the new 420 virus...

Hey LA I topped both my mains as suggested in my journal thread:

IMAG040915.jpg

What are the next steps? I think I remember that you train one dominant top up at each end, while you do this do you also start letting the side-shoots go vertical or should I top those as well?

Cheers mate!

I don't top the limbs, just the main flux arm ends as you have done! :)
Your gonna have 30 colas going on with this girl, as a few points of secondary growth will hit the canopy and produce well. So your around the same number as my big girl :) :)
Now just give all tips a little more foliage and carry on training on the horizontal. This bits important as we want to map out a perfect footprint. Now you've topped ends the rest of limbs will fill out as you wait for the two new shoots at topping point to grow out and become established! :)
By all means use selective defol on the longer limbs if you want, it'll just stunt them a little whilst the others catch up by having a bit more foliage! :)

I don't top the limbs, just the main flux arm ends as you have done! :)
Your gonna have 30 colas going on with this girl, as a few points of secondary growth will hit the canopy and produce well. So your around the same number as my big girl :) :)
Now just give all tips a little more foliage and carry on training on the horizontal. This bits important as we want to map out a perfect footprint. Now you've topped ends the rest of limbs will fill out as you wait for the two new shoots at topping point to grow out and become established! :)
By all means use selective defol on the longer limbs if you want, it'll just stunt them a little whilst the others catch up by having a bit more foliage! :)

Thanks for the info. One thing I've been wondering is what happens to the top on the end of the main that happens to not be the dominant one? Do you leave it to cheer its twin on from the sidelines or do you sacrifice it for the chosen one?

Thanks for the info. One thing I've been wondering is what happens to the top on the end of the main that happens to not be the dominant one? Do you leave it to cheer its twin on from the sidelines or do you sacrifice it for the chosen one?

Cheer leader....

I need a time zone to convert that soldier time Ren, :hmmmm: it's not as bad as seeing ml's & C°, then I really struggle :rofl:

now get out of the bar :rofl: and discipline that beautiful flux-girl you are doing a great job with her training:thumb:

Lol... Yea I better get out of here and tend to my garden.

Fast, you leave the second end point to chear the other on as you said! :)
Renegade, Topping at second node would be just fine! :)

Thanks LA will keep that in mind in the future. Because she is tall the second node would have been better. As it is I went ahead and topped her at the 3rd node like everyone else. My main arms will be above my res rim by 1-2 inches but I think I will again use the same tie down technique that I used in the AG grow. I'll lay it out this weekend.

I'm waiting to get some growth out of my flux arms before stripping the lower growth.

Thanks Light,
Ok so a few weeks ago I took (thank God) a cut off of my last OG Kush (tiny cut) from a single reserva privada promo bean a couple years ago. Put it in a cup of plain water as my turbo was up at my ranch and luckily I got roots.
Ok two weeks goes by and it was time to tip and tie down aka LST
IMG_101523.jpg

SO I take out the tiny little tip and tied it down
IMG_103917.jpg

IMG_110228.jpg

This was the next day, Its amazing how fast she recovers and starts looking like a totally different plant
IMG_109227.jpg
IMG_112025.JPG

IMG_111920.JPG

Few days later she needed to be tied down even more but now she has multiple tops instead of the one

2 things I want all the subscribers and the author of this thread to remember is 1 I don't flux or know how too, #2 is how I apologize if the pics are out of order

IMG_112131.jpg
IMG_112230.jpg

IMG_112327.jpg

Forgot to mention how the "rocks" (sunleaves expanded clay pellets) are used above the Mini Grow Cubes to keep the algae down and try to get the blasted Fungus Gnat Bastards to a minimum.
Anxious as heck to get into the rooms tonight to see how Tiny Jr looks now

This cut was originally flagged to be a donor and I planned on taking 2 dozen cuts of of her. She's making me so happy I figure what the heck veg her for another 60+ days and see if I can break "Tiny" January 2014 Plant of the Months yield (31.75 ounces dried/cured and jarred)?
Thanks a bunch Light Addict for the opportunity to post this info and pics, sorry it was way more than 3

30 mins later I edited for the tenth time and I'm confident its all in the right order.
Would be cool to do a side by side of one that was totally left alone vs. one thats worked with
thanks again LA

hey Light I wanted to show you and your subscribers how tiny 2 is looking lately
Tiny2.JPG
Tiny_two.JPG

Tiny2_0.JPG

tiny_too.JPG

I ordered a 600 watt Metal Halide and will veg this plant another 30-45 days. She will flower under a 1000 watt HPS she will hopefully net me 32+ ounces (dried) aka 2 lbs club

wow.. i had never heard of fluxing before.. THANKS LA!
legend.

I am fluxing 7 clones as we speak. My nodes are not exactly 180 degrees on the clone but I have done this before. You have to get a little creative to get the split you need but you can still do it. That is just my opinion based on what I have done in the past. Do you know anything about using maple syrup for micro-nutrients? I don't know how much, when or how. Any help will be appreciated. Keep it green.

Back
Top Bottom