Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Hey Duggan, hope you don't mind me following along. I have some Lani's that I haven't popped yet so very curious to watch and see how they turn out! subbed :) hope theirs room left as it seems quite a crowd is gathering already...
Hey there Ice....glad to have you near my brotha! Just made some room for you beside the cooler, enjoy a Stella while your here. Cheers Ice!:high-five:

Lol just found out the other day duggs we are having a boy so hopefully Ripley will be pregnant with the wife lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What's going on Duggs?! I've been away gor a bit but I've been keeping an eye on some grows. Cant wait to see what you do with those Lanis, they're gonna be epic bro! :)
Morning Tard.....hey brotha, good to see ya around! Hope all is well in your world! Cheers.

Gud luck hope thy turn out

Im interested in seeing how thy turn out

Gud luck n hope everything works for u guy
Morning Blazin...welcome to the "Mag". Thanks for the kind words ! cheers eh!

Glad you showed up Neiko...was wondering....:Namaste:
Good morning Gang.....hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! pretty freekin hot up here in Canada eh....:tokin:
Gonna take a few more pics tonight of the girls...been very busy with boys as most of you know. Had the youngest for hockey "skills" last night too , so no time to update yet. Have a great day gang!:circle-of-love:

OK then,....wow, is it ever hot ! Got a few pics of the youngsters. After these pics they all got a spray with Destress cuz i just put them under the Budmaster (half power only) and it's very, very stressful going from flour. to LED's. decided to get them a lil used to it before i transplant this weekend. One of em got a drink with just a lil Transplant and water...that's it, nothing else. Remember these are in straight Promix, so it's wise to give a little to supplement it. They've been in these pots for about two-three weeks so i didn't want them to start showing def's. before they get the "third run" (cut with big bag of PM). Havn't had any time yet to give the GR a good clean up so, be nice please! The front pot (sitting on top) will get the Lanny's , back pot gets the Lilly's. OK gang...here we go .....again! yeepa , yeepa! I'm super stoked to get a chance with these Lanny's....and the 100% Sativas , Lilly's. Cheers gang!
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_001.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_002.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_003.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_004.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_005.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_006.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_007.jpg
lilly_s_and_lanny_s_under_the_BM_008.jpg
Last three pics are the Lanny's!:)

Off to a great start Duggan. I came in on your last thread shortly before flip. It will be nice to watch from the final up potting.

I subbed in around the end of page two. I thought I would burn a few and wait for the traffic to dye down some to say hi.

My KK is still alive, always good news. I am kind of winging it with the new lights and lower temps. So far so good. I did buy a LED shop light and mounted it to one of the side walls at the same height as the main lights so I can get a better idea of how the plants look.

Best

Man!...look at all those LED's...envious!!...wish my workplace was more kewl when I retired...would have loved to get some "gardening" supplies rather than beer...hunting...fishing... credits...although I have made good use of them...lolool...Pigeons...hope Yer not getting those Estevan storms...Nasty weather!...Looking Good Duggan...Cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom