GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Hello growers.

In what seems to be becoming a habit I'm here to make a CORRECTION.

Yesterday I reported that my Purple Tahoe and Fruit Punch auto were on Day 14. Actually, they were on Day 37.

Oops. My bad. :straightface:

Hello growers.

At this stage in the grow there's not a lot to report unless I want to complain about something.

I'm done complaining so I'll just post a few pics showing where things stand.

The frontrunners:
Front: Fruit Punch auto (day 40). She's starting to flower.
Left: Purple Tahoe (day 40). She's always thirsty.
Right: Purple Dream (day 55). Again, "55" is not a typo, but she seems to be trying to pick up the pace a just a bit.
t givin 9-30-22 D40-55.jpg

The Babies (day 17):
t givin Babies 9-30-22 D17.jpg

Left to right: Grandaddy Black, another GDB and Pineapple Express.

While I often try to complain my plants into compliance to do so now would seem thoughtless.
My heart goes out to the people of Florida.

Peace.

Hello growers.

At this stage in the grow there's not a lot to report unless I want to complain about something.

I'm done complaining so I'll just post a few pics showing where things stand.

The frontrunners:
Front: Fruit Punch auto (day 40). She's starting to flower.
Left: Purple Tahoe (day 40). She's always thirsty.
Right: Purple Dream (day 55). Again, "55" is not a typo, but she seems to be trying to pick up the pace a just a bit.
t givin 9-30-22 D40-55.jpg

The Babies (day 17):
t givin Babies 9-30-22 D17.jpg

Left to right: Grandaddy Black, another GDB and Pineapple Express.

While I often try to complain my plants into compliance to do so now would seem thoughtless.
My heart goes out to the people of Florida.

Peace.
Everyone seems to have a fruit Punch Auto.
Mine went moldy it was so tight.
Hopefully you have much better luck with yours.
Garden looks great GDP.:yahoo:
Have a wonderful day. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

The frontrunners look good, GDB- nice that the auto gave you till day 40 before pistils showed up!
The Babies (day 17):
As my redneck friend used to say- They're just cuter than the bugs a-f*ckin'...:thumb:

Hello growers.

ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

If you've been here from the beginning you may recall that my Purple Dream plant got off to a very funky start. She had curling, yellowing leaves and for quite a bit just refused to grow or improve.

I had started her out with Grow Dots in her solo cup but eventually learned that the ph in the soil was too low. At that point I had taken her out of the cup and re-potted her into a 1 gallon pot, containing Lush soil by Roots Organics. No Dots. Instead I decided to raise her on Roots Organics dry nutrients (Uprise Flower & Uprise Bloom).

1664810216480.png

Slowly, she began to come around, uncurling her leaves and looking a bit more normal, but remaining way behind on the growth curve.
1664810566932.png

Today I'm pleased to say that she finally has begun to grow somewhat like a weed. She has at least passed the size of her tent mate the Purple Tahoe which is 15 days younger than the Dream.

Day 43 Purple Tahoe (left) and Day 58 Purple Dream (right).
t givin photos 10-3-22 D43-58.JPG

Since she's no longer on the Grow Dots I'm free to let her veg for as long as I like. I just might let her veg for an extended period. But I'll have to work out the logistics of how to go about it, considering I've got some babies right behind these and I wanted to started 3 more plants this week.

Speaking of the babies, they need to be up-potted. I'll be prepping their new 3 gallon homes today with Grow Dots included. I'll water the pots to get the Dots activated and then up-pot them tomorrow or the next day.

While all three of these solo cups were prepped exactly the same, the 2 Grandaddy Blacks (left) seem a lot happier than the Pineapple Express, which continues to lose her lowers. I'm undecided about how to proceed with her.
t givin babies 10-3-22 D20.JPG

For lack of a better explanation (and I'm almost certain one exists), it seems that some strains like Grow Dots more than other strains.

The last plant in this mix is a Fruit Punch auto on Day 43. She doesn't seem too fond of the Dots either but she's going to have to ride them out.
FP auto 10-3-22 D43.jpg

So I've got a mixed bag going on here. Hits, misses and recovering.

These girls are keeping things interesting! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

They're cute as the dickens!
Thanks Stone. :)
Everyone seems to have a fruit Punch Auto.
@Herbies Seeds is saturating the market!
They may not be big but they all look happy!
Thanks N420. :)
I'll take small and happy over big and ugly any day!
Me too Shed!
The frontrunners look good, GDB- nice that the auto gave you till day 40 before pistils showed up!

As my redneck friend used to say- They're just cuter than the bugs a-f*ckin'...:thumb:
Thanks Carcass. That gets the imagination going! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom