Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

The Jamaican can cause anxiety in the wife too. I don't understand it since it's so high in cbd but it's not the only high cbd strain that affected her like that. There's less than 1% thc in the cannatonic and that one works reliably.

Now I gotta tell ya though the cobs cause her no anxiety. She loves the carnival cobs. She chews that almost daily now. The dried flower on the other hand she has to be careful with.

Yeah one of these days I may have to give cobbing a try. But some of the stories Tangwena tells has me a little unsure of whether I would like to eat it or not lol. I do not need to trip off of a cob and ave no control for a whole day lol
I hear ya, I don't have 12 hours a day I can be high. What I do notice is the smoke is so damn smooth it's really unbelievable. Smoking gives a nice buzz that lasts about 3 hours. Cobbing a harvest for just the smooth tasty smoke is worth it.

I can't wait to get the Mrs. here to try the cob. I had a few hits last night, so dam smooth.
Yeah man for sure. I love smoking them. I eat them on the weekend but I haven't experienced what Tangwena describes. It's different and enjoyable but not trippy yet. My Carnival I think is at the 3 week of cure mark now.

I've found most people like the idea of high cbd strains but when forced to choose they always go for the thc dominate ones. My Jamaican tastes great and does give a solid buzz but I always find myself picking something else to smoke. My Cannatonic doesn't yield very well so I keep that one strictly for the wife to smoke. She likes it, it tastes really good but most importantly it calms her down if she smokes something that sends over the top. She smokes a little cannatonic and the negative reactions that she gets from too much thc go away. She now mixes it with just about everything else. She smoked the Carnival flower and had a little too much and I could see the look on her face go from ahhh to uh oh. She smoked some cannatonic and went back to ahhh. The Jamaican makes great pills so I use 90% of it for oil.
Thanks for sharing, was looking for some info on how the high cbd strains affect users. I'm about to send off payment for some acdc seeds and see what I can do with them. :)

I hear ya, I don't have 12 hours a day I can be high. What I do notice is the smoke is so damn smooth it's really unbelievable. Smoking gives a nice buzz that lasts about 3 hours. Cobbing a harvest for just the smooth tasty smoke is worth it.

I may have to try cobbing the next Ms Quin harvest. i have enough of it sitting around that I should be able to without negatively impacting my smoke stash!

Yeah man for sure. I love smoking them. I eat them on the weekend but I haven't experienced what Tangwena describes. It's different and enjoyable but not trippy yet. My Carnival I think is at the 3 week of cure mark now.

I think you may have to find a strain that is already psychoactive in order to getthis effect. From all accounts the Carnival is a speedy upbeat high but I dont typically hear any trippiness be associated with it. I feel like you may get lucky with your Ace testers though. There is sure to be something trippy in there !

I may have to try cobbing the next Ms Quin harvest. i have enough of it sitting around that I should be able to without negatively impacting my smoke stash!

I think you may have to find a strain that is already psychoactive in order to getthis effect. From all accounts the Carnival is a speedy upbeat high but I dont typically hear any trippiness be associated with it. I feel like you may get lucky with your Ace testers though. There is sure to be something trippy in there !

Yeah I'm excited to see what shows up. I'm eager to start the R&D strains I ordered too. The 3rd creation of Golden Tiger is getting popped right away, it has more thai in it now. Morglies thai Zamaldelica cross is going in next. I'm about to harvest a Malawi x Panama that is at almost 10 weeks and is done.......I wish I would have cloned that one. It's quick, made dense buds and is just coated in resin. I'm hoping for the wild experience with that one cobbed. I didn't let it get that big expecting a fair amount of stretch but it didn't. It was a well behaved plant I hope I can find it again.

That is me 100% now. It reminds me so much in flavor of the old school smoke of days long gone.

Thanks for sharing, was looking for some info on how the high cbd strains affect users. I'm about to send off payment for some acdc seeds and see what I can do with them. :)

Good luck, AC/DC is a phenotype of Cannatonic. If you find the right one it could have 20+% cbd. You may also find a 20% thc phenotype too. I traded for my cut, I let someone else do the hunting.

Yeah I'm excited to see what shows up. I'm eager to start the R&D strains I ordered too. The 3rd creation of Golden Tiger is getting popped right away, it has more thai in it now. Morglies thai Zamaldelica cross is going in next. I'm about to harvest a Malawi x Panama that is at almost 10 weeks and is done.......I wish I would have cloned that one. It's quick, made dense buds and is just coated in resin. I'm hoping for the wild experience with that one cobbed. I didn't let it get that big expecting a fair amount of stretch but it didn't. It was a well behaved plant I hope I can find it again.

Those all sound like they will be great. I have never had any luck with any sativas. They always kick my ass when I grow them. I always lose all the leaves and have them look like shit by the end. It is too bad you did not clone that Malawi x Panama. That is why I clone everything. I always feel like the one I do not clone will be the best thing I have ever grown lol.

Those all sound like they will be great. I have never had any luck with any sativas. They always kick my ass when I grow them. I always lose all the leaves and have them look like shit by the end. It is too bad you did not clone that Malawi x Panama. That is why I clone everything. I always feel like the one I do not clone will be the best thing I have ever grown lol.

Same here, I clone everything until I know.

Okay then. I got a bit excited for a minute there, as I’ve kind of ruled out most of those Ace Sativas I would love to grow for the outdoor spot. The sun movement I’ve observed this season tells me that inside of 10weeks is necessary for a good finish with plenty of sun. Down the track there might be another spot, but it’s years away... but I have plenty of time so it’ll happen one day. I have plenty nice seeds to grow out in the meantime. :)
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom