Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Thanks bud! I may need help growing all these out, you interested in documenting some unproven genetics?

I most certainly am! I've been having great fun with Ziggy's + stuff. :slide:

Congrats on the Ace gig! What Malawi crosses are you getting? I'm assuming Bangi Congo, but any of the other ones they are working on? The old Neville haze crosses sound pretty enticing as well. I've got to say though, the purple zamal crosses are what I keep coming back to when I'm considering ordering again.

Well Ace certainly picked the right person for the job, Congratulations Neiko!
Thanks DL, I appreciate the vote of confidence.
Congrats on the Ace gig! What Malawi crosses are you getting? I'm assuming Bangi Congo, but any of the other ones they are working on? The old Neville haze crosses sound pretty enticing as well. I've got to say though, the purple zamal crosses are what I keep coming back to when I'm considering ordering again.
I'm not sure what they are. Luis just said they were things not listed in the R&D section. I was researching last night and the latest test grows were A5 Haze x New Killer Malawi and Nevilles Haze x New Killer Malawi. I got a ton of info following a couple posted links that were the original people who once worked with Neville and knew the complete history of Neville's 3 favorite Hazes. The A5 caused a little debate about it's authenticity and whether ACE truly had the A5. Through much debate and finally pictures it was determined ACE did indeed get the real deal. The donor acquired it from a grower that has kept it since 1990 and it's all he's grown. I guess the A5 got mis-labeled at cloning and what was thought to be A5 was really C5, Neville's other keeper. I guess this happen later in the 90's but it made the A5 pretty much extinct. Dubi grew out the donor Hazes and reported the A5 is very potent, trippy and not so good for everyday use but he says it has "that magic". The Neville's Haze he said was more for everyday smoke but he felt they already had better sativas in their catalog. They added the new killer Malawi to improve it. These may never be released but he did say they were going to pollenate some of their sativas with the A5, I guess they really like that one's possibilities. I got a shipping notification so we'll know in about a week.
Man that is great! Congrats!!!
Thanks OL, it should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom