Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I recycle 2 10 gallon footballs together. I don't put the main stalk in the tote. I just rip up the footballs and mix them together real well. I add 6oz. of amendment, about 7-8lbs. EWC, 1.5 gallons water and mix it all real well in the tote. I too that off with a hand full of fresh leaves and roots! powder. I let it cook another month.

Thanks, Exactly what I needed :thanks:

Now were are my footballs ;)

Just havin a break,...man , it feels good to sit down eh....LOL. Son had hockey , right after work,..just startin to unwind .
Makin the rounds...sipin on a Stella,..puffin some 'green' pheno of Black Cherry Punch....:surf:
getting ready to watch the Bruins. Hope your day was groovin Neiko and friends...:passitleft:
Evening Duggs. Yeah I just sat down myself. Puffing on some Lilly.

Just havin a break,...man , it feels good to sit down eh....LOL. Son had hockey , right after work,..just startin to unwind .
Makin the rounds...sipin on a Stella,..puffin some 'green' pheno of Black Cherry Punch....:surf:
getting ready to watch the Bruins. Hope your day was groovin Neiko and friends...:passitleft:
Yep them bruins, just getting ready to watch myself. Have a great night gang!

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze Day 30

If I get everything done I want to today I'll get 4 root balls recycled and 3 new plants flipped. Next up is Ultra Dog, Grand Daddy Purple and Cannatonic or Jamaican. Have a great week gang!

Hey there just running in to see whats going on! congrats on your harvests... dibs on the Tangie x GTH... both classics. You like that mix?? That looks like some fire right there bud.

Wow 36 plants and hand watering?? Thats full time right there. Way beyond full time for me.

How do you like the Durban your running?? I run that quite a bit but its REAL racy for me. Took me some time to get used to it.. some folks don't like it for its intensity.

Your flowers are looking spectacular!

Good luck with your next harvest you have some nice genetics running! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom