InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Saturday harvest weight update on the Le Creme CBG auto, a week after it went into the jar:

That's 43g or 1.52 ounces. It's smells really nice but with the occasional hint of cat piss, so no idea what that's about!

I thought they looked nice so I took a couple of pics to maybe put one in the NOTM this month. I've never entered before. :rolleyes:

Anyone have a preference in terms of which is a better pic to enter?

A:

B:

That's all from here. Hope you are all having a fine fine Saturday (or whatever it is in your time zone)!

Quotes:
I'm envious, I have never had lemon scent on a weed plant before so it sounds lovely!
Don't be too envious, the plant doesn't actually smell that way...only if you rub the stems!
Great stuff as usual Shed. I don’t comment much because there’s not much to say, you’re stuff if always excellent.
Thanks Fudo! I appreciate the feedback whenever it comes. :)
Would you text that to Ms Otter please?
Be glad to...will an email do? :love:

B it’s totally frosted , but the top one with the frost running down the vein of the sugar leaf , never mind B for sure . Cat piss no ,Couldn’t taste any worse than delta8 .

B it’s totally frosted , but the top one with the frost running down the vein of the sugar leaf , never mind B for sure .
So B, no A, no B. B for sure...got it! I kinda liked the more classic nug shape to A but now I'm wavering with all y'all's votes/
Cat piss no ,Couldn’t taste any worse than delta8 .
LOL!
I vote A, but my screen is shattered and on its last leg right now, so... my vison may be impaired.
I'll take A regardless of leg count...thanks Rhino!

Saturday harvest weight update on the Le Creme CBG auto, a week after it went into the jar:

That's 43g or 1.52 ounces. It's smells really nice but with the occasional hint of cat piss, so no idea what that's about!

I thought they looked nice so I took a couple of pics to maybe put one in the NOTM this month. I've never entered before. :rolleyes:

Anyone have a preference in terms of which is a better pic to enter?

A:

B:

That's all from here. Hope you are all having a fine fine Saturday (or whatever it is in your time zone)!

Quotes:

Don't be too envious, the plant doesn't actually smell that way...only if you rub the stems!

Thanks Fudo! I appreciate the feedback whenever it comes. :)

Be glad to...will an email do? :love:
Both of them look great Shed! :high-five:

B

Why I haven't noticed!

I thought they drop leaves when they feel comfortable and healthy enough and don't need them. Every plant I grow loses bottom leaves galore. I could be wrong.
Your winter ladies are shaping up beautifully!
That has been my experience as well, but my current grow is the first that hasn't dropped a single leaf yet and only one is starting to show signs of aging I'll say, because it isn't a deficiency. Not sure whether it's the sips or the TLO soil. Other than light defoliation, I'm watering & leaving them alone..

I like the colors in a and the frost in b...b also looks trimmed up a little cleaner... but I like the color and detail in a...I vote a

--edited to fix auto-correct o_O

Nothing wrong with A, but B looks just a smidge better to me.👍

Both of them look great Shed! B
Thanks GG, got you down for B!
I like B! Looking good!
Another B. Thanks papa!
I like the colors in a and the frost in b...b also looks trimmed up a little cleaner... but I like the color and detail in a...I vote a
Got an A vote from stardawg!
Nothing wrong with A, but B looks just a smidge better to me.
A smidge is all it takes to tip the scale to B. Thanks Carcass!
I can’t choose one over the other. They’re both beautiful!
Fair enough. :) And I can always enter the other one another month!

Voting so far: 3 for A, 6 for B, and two no decisions. :thanks:

Thanks GG, got you down for B!

Another B. Thanks papa!

Got an A vote from stardawg!

A smidge is all it takes to tip the scale to B. Thanks Carcass!

Fair enough. :) And I can always enter the other one another month!

Voting so far: 3 for A, 6 for B, and two no decisions. :thanks:
ok, I like B...

Back
Top Bottom