Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Mornin bu! What JustMeds said....doesn't really matter ...there's always next time too. Would love to see u do the Deadly Sativa from MMS, though. Cheers...all else is lookin good.....as usual.....:slide:
enjoy your day Neiko....it's a wet one here...there too?
I'm leaning towards the deadly sativa. We were supposed to have rain and strong storms this weekend but so far it's just been an occasional sprinkle, barely enough to wet the pavement.

Hey Neiko, Duggan, Penny, JM and crew!

Another vote for Deadly Sativa. I'm biased though because I have a couple of those seeds so wanna see them grow. speaking of seeds I have, how are the Apricot Jelly doing?

:passitleft:
They are doing good. They're wanting to get up potted and flipped but they're going to have to wait a couple weeks. I topped the taller one again today so I want to let that take shape. They are both confirmed females so we'll see if we get some variation. They're great plants.

Neiko,
:drool:
Wickedly sweet update.
Whateva you pick is gonna be rockin.
Consensus is Deadly Sativa.:nomo:

Plat Gorilla looks like you nailed it (she got flops).:welldone:

That Thai Chi tho...:love::love:
So many wonderful exotic flowers abound in your yard.:cheer:

Neiko,
:drool:
Wickedly sweet update.
Whateva you pick is gonna be rockin.
Consensus is Deadly Sativa.:nomo:

Plat Gorilla looks like you nailed it (she got flops).:welldone:

That Thai Chi tho...:love::love:
So many wonderful exotic flowers abound in your yard.:cheer:

Thanks bud, trying to do a decent job with the gorilla. It's been an easy plant to grow. I got a nice clone in veg too.
I'm really loving that thai chi too. She looks like she's going to behave, the stretch period is about over. If I can get off my lazy butt I'd flip the A5 and the Neville's today. I'm just not very motivated today for some reason.

As always, looking great over here Neikodog. I too vote for the deadly Sativa... I’d love to watch that one grow!

Thanks Daj, I guess deadly sativa wins. Maby I'll try sexing the seeds and run one of each.

I had a similar choice for an Aug 1st start, and I decided on Deadly Sativa, too. :)

But Lambs Pupil is pretty appealing, too. It'd be nice to get some of that legitimate Lambsbreath. I got the Goji Pupil, a Nepalese blend, but Deadly Sativa won out for next round.

:Namaste:

I had a similar choice for an Aug 1st start, and I decided on Deadly Sativa, too. :)

But Lambs Pupil is pretty appealing, too. It'd be nice to get some of that legitimate Lambsbreath. I got the Goji Pupil, a Nepalese blend, but Deadly Sativa won out for next round.

:Namaste:
Ok so I'm trying the seed sexing thing again. I picked perfect volcanoes so we'll see. I just sunk 2 deadly sativa, 1 each of bangi Congo x malawi (not ethiopian), 3rd golden tiger and thai/zamal Zamaldelica x Ethiopian. I couldn't find 1 lambs pupil that came close to a volcano so I'm skipping that for now. The Congo is actually fem so I'm good there. The deadly sativa is quite interesting so I'm hoping for 2 females there. My issue is veg space with regular seeds. I usually plant at least 2 so I'm really counting on this method to work. It's worked for me in the past pretty well.

Deadly Sativa is my vote as well lol. I have thought it was a Neiko strain since I saw MassMed post about it lol. I hope thats Lambs Pupil turns out to be a female for you bud.
I'm still hoping it's a female. It's a nice plant but I don't think I've ever had one take this long to show its sex so I'm thinking its going to be a dude :(.

I'm still hoping it's a female. It's a nice plant but I don't think I've ever had one take this long to show its sex so I'm thinking its going to be a dude :(.
It seems like all my plants take forever to show sex when they come from reg seeds. i have a Larry bird breath that is 3 plus months old and has not shown hairs. It looks like it has female sex organs just without hairs coming out of them. It does not look like it has balls which is a plus. I am hoping it is a female since I only have one more seed of it. It looks like it is very OGKB dom as well. Also usually males will show first so it taking forever to show may be a good sign.

It seems like all my plants take forever to show sex when they come from reg seeds. i have a Larry bird breath that is 3 plus months old and has not shown hairs. It looks like it has female sex organs just without hairs coming out of them. It does not look like it has balls which is a plus. I am hoping it is a female since I only have one more seed of it. It looks like it is very OGKB dom as well. Also usually males will show first so it taking forever to show may be a good sign.
Man I hope you're right. I have to ditch something to fit the 5 new 1 gallon starts. I will probably ditch the Durban, I have a new clone of that and jars are full from last harvest so she goes.
The wife says, "so what are you starting?" I told her and she says "are they all sativas?" Yep! Sorry I already sunk them....:laugh:. And that's how it's done!

Man I hope you're right. I have to ditch something to fit the 5 new 1 gallon starts. I will probably ditch the Durban, I have a new clone of that and jars are full from last harvest so she goes.
The wife says, "so what are you starting?" I told her and she says "are they all sativas?" Yep! Sorry I already sunk them....:laugh:. And that's how it's done!
:laugh: Smart man, act first let it be known after lol. I hope I am right too I have been wanting to watch that one get grown out by someone on here as well.

Back
Top Bottom