Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Evenin Neiko, Van, friends. Hey bud...u busy trimmin?

Nope, I took the lemon paki x gg on Sunday. I'm hoping to flip the A5 here soon just waiting on a little more root development. The Thai Chi is in full stretch mode and I think it is going to be manageable. She is such a gorgeous plant, you're going to really like that one I think.

Very good news. Not too much stretch on the TC, awesome .
Oh ya,...my thoughts on that seed , have /were never good. The LP IMO got contaminated with all kinds of other crap...know what i mean?
I do Duggs. I was hoping for a paki pheno. I tried it last night and it's not anything like paki or gg for that matter. Its still early so I don't want to say too much yet.

Hey fellas...send some of that cool air down here.
:passitleft:

I can't wait for fall so I don't have to mow my friggin yard :rofl:. My jerk neighbors mow theirs like every weekend lol.

Psst...Hey Killer,
I'm your neighbor.
I appreciate the endorsement.
:eek:

Late to hit this, but DAYUM Neiko!

All the plants look really good...but that bubba hash...ffs! The clementine tester came down and got jarred up. We like it. The next round candidate is a bigger plant and I know better how it grows so it should show me more. The star of the show though is BCP. It's at 9 weeks and a few fans are fading, but the nugs are big, plentiful, covered with frost and quite dense. The aromas coming off her now are ridiculous. It hasn't started to decline so I'll let it go to 10.

Strawberry fields is nice. A stockier plant. Nice structure and good trichome development. The smell is unusual. A terp check gives almost a rank smell at first, but transitions to something really sweet and enticing on the back. It's on the same schedule as the BCP so will come down next week.

Anyway, nice update Neiko. Keep rocking it.

Sounds great Gov! Thanks for the update. I haven't got the rank smell from Strawberry Fields so that is new. Our other buddy just pulled one and he thought it smelled very similar to Clementine which is what I got from it. Maybe it's the coco, don't know. It's cool that you're getting something a little different. The BCP smells like cherry pastry, and Clementine smells like grapefruit for me. I'd love to run new seeds of all those strains, I can't believe we found the best ones on the 1st try so it gives me hope that there are even better ones out there. I'm glad you like them...:high-five:

Good Sunday everyone. I got a little update today. Things are progressing nicely. Today is also decision making day. I need to drop some seeds and I'm struggling on which ones. I'm definitely doing version 3 of Golden Tiger, I've never grown any Golden Tiger for some reason so it's time. I need to pick between Mass Medical's Deadly Sativa, Thai/Zamal Zamaldelica x Ethiopian, Bangi Congo x Ethiopian and Mass Med's Lambs Pupil. I have a nice big Lambs Pupil ready to go but it hasn't shown me sex for sure yet. I looked again this morning and I think it's male, I can't decide if that pod is going to throw out a couple pistols or not. It really doesn't have that male hook to it either so not sure. On to the pics.

Bubba Hash Day 38

Platinum Gorilla Day 56

GDPupil Day 22

Thai Chi Day 22 so far the stretch has been perfect. About 18" so far.

Jamaican Day 10

Have a great Sunday gang thanks for checking in. Suggestions on seed drops welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom