Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Happy Friday gang. I had a nice surprise yesterday. A friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while asked me to go to the Detroit Lions draft party at the team's practice facility. We had a blast. They had all kinds of incredible food and drinks/beer at no charge, 20% off team merchandise and combine activities. We didn't do it but there were tours of the weight room and locker room. The general manager, head coach, offensive and defensive coordinators all talked to us. They announced before the Lion's pick that the team was in talks with others about trading back but their guy was still there so they were making the pick. We saw quite a few current players there as well as the team cheerleaders who were interacting with the fans and giving out prizes. It was a lot of fun.

In the mean time I had both Sour Cherries come up and 1 of the Black Widow and Sugar Black Roses. I didn't have any 1st run soil so I started all the seeds in 2nd and 3rd run soil by soaking and dropping directly into the soil. I'm really hoping I don't lose my only Thai x Panama to it. Have a good weekend gang.

I’m pretty close to Nashville. I wanted so bad to go down there last night. Would have been a blast. Had to work today so I had to refrain. 200K people down there last night. Wild times I’m sure!

Sounds like a great time, that will get you pumped up for this year. Good luck on the seeds.
It was a lot of fun. On the seeds I feel I've been very lucky starting them in 2nd and 3rd run soil. I started 8 and so far 6 are up. I'm waiting on 1 of the Sugar Black Rose and the Destroyer. I may check them today and if they have been eaten I'll drop a couple more.

I’m pretty close to Nashville. I wanted so bad to go down there last night. Would have been a blast. Had to work today so I had to refrain. 200K people down there last night. Wild times I’m sure!
That was crazy down there! I don't know if I'd enjoy that, I don't care for big crowds anymore. The interest was insane though.

Very nice nieko, I would love to experience something like that with the cowboys draft.. I will be watching to see who America's team selects in the second round :reading420magazine:
So are you happy with what they did? Our fan base will bash the picks no matter what, arm chair GM's always know better than the people paid to do it. I'm good with what we did position wise but we'll have to wait and see if the right players were selected.

Expo was good. Got to meet DJ Short which was neat. Was good for those looking for info on the Canna biz side of things.
DJ comes to a dispensary in Ann Arbor quite often, I've never paid the $30 to attend his seminar though. Are you looking to get into the business in some way?

DJ comes to a dispensary in Ann Arbor quite often, I've never paid the $30 to attend his seminar though. Are you looking to get into the business in some way?

Cool! I know he’s from Michigan originally. It’d be nice to ask him about a few things one day :)

I just saw this on another forum. It's Dubi from ACE seeds commenting on the A5 breeding.

Thanks everyone for your interest on this new strain, much appreciated
huggg.gif
Looking forward to see your progresses with Killer A5 Haze in the upcoming months.
wave.gif

We have just harvested a new batch of Killer A5 Haze fem seeds, she will be back in stock as soon as possible, after doing some germinations tests. I will keep you updated when she is available again.

And yes, Killer A5 Haze is the only A5 Haze hybrid we are going to commercially release and it will be available only in feminized format.
I wish i did not have restrictions when breeding with her, but that's the current situation. Thanks for your understanding
smile.gif

So the ones I've shared other A5 testers with you may want to clone them because they won't see the light of day. This is a bummer but you may end up with something special no one else can have.

Something has kept me from watching that video! For some reason...i feel it will upset me too much today.....not today....at home taking a 'mental health day'.....no need for added stress from the 'bads' in the world.
Cheers gang.:circle-of-love:.................Oh and very bad news from ACE about not producing any hybrids from /with the A5! I guess it's good in one way , but man...i wish i cloned these A5 X Panama's....they are wicked vigorous and looks like i will have to cherish the produce from them....rats soup!:(

Back
Top Bottom