Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas

What a fantastic journal. Congrats on the harvest. Beautiful bud shots. It has to be a relief to have them done and chopped. Have fun playing around with the little one.

Great work Stunger! I'll bet those plants are going to be some good friggin' medicine. Some of that "whistle while you work" stuff! :Rasta:

Oh I feel so happy to read this mate, i feel very much like Ive been in this canoe paddling for months. And now you're here!

Those final shots look great Stunger, a great day for a chop.

Those up close macros are delicious, they just got great and stayed that way for weeks.

Happy trim and dry mate, go fill those jars.

Great journal mate, loved it.
Thanks DV8! They did seem to stay the same for a long time, but eventually showed just the right amount of amber that I was hoping for. Yesterday was a good day to chop.
Happy harvest growmie those pics of the nugz look tasty asf... Great work
Thanks Hazmat!
What a fantastic journal. Congrats on the harvest. Beautiful bud shots. It has to be a relief to have them done and chopped. Have fun playing around with the little one.
Cheers LK! It's a shame when they're done but I always enjoy them when they're there!
Great job Stunger! Thanks for the ride! Your harvest is my cue to get mine out! I'm getting excited for next week! :woohoo:
Thanks Otter! It was a great ride and I'm now looking forward to your's!
Wow, Stunger! Congrats on a great grow. :goodjob:

Good thing you've got that seed started to help ease the withdrawal as you go into your winter.

With those thick stems you've got and those unusual strains you grew, they would make for a great Commemorative Pipe from the stalks. ;)
Thanks Azi! Yes haha that little seedling will give me something watch. The stems could indeed be great for making into pipes, the trouble is there I'm looking to minimise combustion with just vaping and edibles. But long set memories of weed smoke means always I fondly reminisce when I smell a trace in the air.
Congratulations on the harvest!
Looking foreword to your next grow!
Cheers Mel, it seemed to go on forever!
A load of gorgeous bud and seeds. Another successful season. :bravo:
Thanks Vet, I am super pleased the quality of this year's buds and altho less than last year's it will be plenty for my use.
Great work Stunger! I'll bet those plants are going to be some good friggin' medicine. Some of that "whistle while you work" stuff! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB, they are they are, haha!
Omg I just got here!

Will there be a new journal of adventure?
Thanks Tra! There will be another when I kick off the next grow come spring time.
Beautiful amber trichome shots
Cheers Joe, that is pretty much exactly what I had in mind, the early testers are really nice.
They look ripe and ready! Congrats on the takedowns and on finally being able to power wash the balcony and get it all clean for next spring.
Cheers Shed! Yep it was a good timing for yesterday. I am not so much looking forward to lugging the waterblaster and sprayer thru the house to clean up the balcony tiles, but it is a task ahead.
Those close ups on the buds show perfect resin brother they should kick ass once cured.
Thanks Tang! The early testers have been lovely, and show great ass kicking potential!

Thanks for dropping by, keep well, and please keep up the good work in your gardens because mine is now over!
:ganjamon:
:high-five:
WoooooHoooo!!! Congrats on the harvests amigo! Wonderful journey you let us all enjoy. Thanks for all the effort you put into this place. I know you helped me become a better grower. Through all the hurdles and still have so many wins! Absolutely loved this grow. Stoked for you man!

Congrats on the final harvests, Stunger!
And thank you for the great journal- you kept it interesting all the way through- can't wait for the next one.
And, thanks to you, I'm going to try droughting one of my autos...not that I need my weed any stronger (I've got a very low tolerance), but I just want to see if I can make it work (without killing anything):high-five:

Back
Top Bottom