• UptheHoller2

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Cajuncelt

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • 420 Warrior

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its been a couple of years since i voted in these comps and only recently became more active on the site. With a much more focus on sharing my own grows and methods. So i will refrain from voting as i dont want to vote just on the premise that i know of 1 or 2 individuals and would be unfair to vote when i dont know enough about all of the nominees. I will try and get around and see who the new guys are.

But to all of you i wish you the best of luck, remeber even if you dont win its still a privelidge and honour to be nominated. keep up the good work everyone.

Congrats Shiggity!
It appears you are going to get some letters above your avatar.
Proud of ya bro! :high-five:

Congrats Shiggity!
It appears you are going to get some letters above your avatar.
Proud of ya bro! :high-five:

Even better is you get an awesome T-shirt that makes you feel like a king when you put it on! (That's right, it has special powers!)

image6604.jpeg

I know this gets said pretty well every month, but I just have to step up and say what a particularly awesome list this one is. Each and every one of you people on it have total class and you make me proud to be on this forum. Yes this means you! :thumb:

My vote this month was between Stage and RS Oiler. A true helper of the forums is one that has more Likes Given than received. These two have demonstrated just by looking at their likes given to be my two front runners. Congrats Shiggity on the run away win!!!

Guys, I have to apologize for my absence the past couple of weeks but I just landed a new job truck driving, so I have been getting up at 2 am and getting off at 3-4 pm so when I do get home I'm completely exhausted, making it hard for me to come here and be involved like I was.

Here or not guys, rest assured that I'm still out there pressing the flesh and spreading the word about our beloved Cannabis plant and 420 Magazine, as I hope everyone here is doing every chance they get.

Due to my job as a professional truck driver I am out meeting tons of new people and finding golden opportunities to spread Cannabis awareness but on the negative side of that coin, I am subject to drug tests at any time so I can't partake of the herb I love so much, which is one of the things I have always fought to change.

Just remember guys, you don't need me here to advocate for Cannabis, find it within yourselves to fight for the innocent and suffering people who prohibition effects.

It's very important to remember that there's more to this place than just growing Cannabis and making medicine because there are so many suffering people who still can't legally have those meds no matter how good they are and innocent lives are depending on all of us to keep fighting for them.

Much love to you all :circle-of-love:

Well then I'll never be able to compete. LOL

I can't keep up with the likes I get a day. Especially since I spend all my time in messed up stuff.

But no biggie :)

I am only here to help the small time newbs. These contests are fun to watch but not my thang. Truly an honor to be up there. Never thought I would be put up there as I spend the bulk of my time 1 on 1 in journals.

I wish the best to all of ya!

:circle-of-love:

EDIT:
in the 2 hours since this post (while off line) I have 3 PM's and 6 likes. I can't put likes on the PM's... I have lots of people directly communicating with me. In the journals the owner makes 1 post and I can like it. Then I respond and I get 4 likes.

In the FAQ I look for threads where no one is responding and help the people not getting support. So I stay out of the bruhaha and just help people. I can spend 2 hours on here in the journals and PM's and never make it into the FAQ. And I really only am helping newb growers in the growers forums.

:peace:

I logged off for 2.5 hours just now and when I came back 23 more likes.

RSOiler started looking into my threads after I got noticed here a few weeks back and he is going through old journals and loading me up. Since I was thrown up there he has been PMing me and has probably thrown close to 100 likes my way just him alone. I am telling you I got 42 likes today, 19 from RSOiler. And he is still at it in this journal he is rereading a second time now (Maybe a third time through as I thought he already reread it). I am about to put in a bit more work on here and probably pick up another 20. There is no way I can keep up with that.

Just sayin zall

I am only here to help the small time newbs. These contests are fun to watch but not my thang. Truly an honor to be up there. Never thought I would be put up there as I spend the bulk of my time 1 on 1 in journals.

This is why i put my vote in for you as soon as i saw your name mate, i see you helping so many people each day and to me is the true meaning of what it takes to be member of the month ;)

I have lots of people directly communicating with me.

I think that's an unfortunate aspect of PMs vs. communicating publicly. If you help someone privately, that knowledge and experience isn't available to the rest of the community in perpetuity.

I think that's an unfortunate aspect of PMs vs. communicating publicly. If you help someone privately, that knowledge and experience isn't available to the rest of the community in perpetuity.

I personally find this one of the best things about the PM system. I get to help behind the scenes and no one knows about it but me and the person I'm communicating with.

I am just happy for Shig...He does good stuff. :welldone:

I get more than enough from this place.

Not trying to complain...just doesn't make a lot of sense to base it on something distorted and out of the persons control. I just double checked. 83 likes today (2 hours to go I might hit 100). I mean I really can't help it that RSOiler is going back through some of my old work and loading me up. :laughtwo:

But it is all about Shig and I am happy for him! :high-five:

Wear the shirt with pride!

:party: :yahoo: :slide: :passitleft: :party:

I never had any doubt it was going to be yours at some point ShiggityFlip. I'll be watching for your shirt photo. So thrilled for you I can barely contain it.

Congratulations to every one of the nominees. You each and every one lend your own special touch to this wonderful community. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom