• UptheHoller2

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Cajuncelt

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • 420 Warrior

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks so much everyone for the well wishes. A deep level of support rose up for me this month and it touches me deeply. This site and all of its members continues to amaze me and helps me realize what a special deal we have going on here. In this short time I have grown to call so many of you true friends.
Now I can rest on my laurels...just kidding! New updates and topics coming! And now I can act all high and mighty...I mean now I can get back to business and humbly helping anyone I can.
Everyone on this list would have been a great choice and somehow you guys chose me! And even those that didn't are congratulating me now. This is really more than just a forum. I will do my best to wear this title with pride and embody what it represents! Plus I get a key to the executive forum washroom. Who wouldn't want that?? :slide:

But seriously thank you everyone, both members and sponsors alike. I am really over the moon. :yahoo:

:Namaste: :thanks:

:party: :party: :party:

Congrats Shiggs!
You truly deserve it. Wear your shirt with pride!

Shiggity, you are AMAZING :) I love you so much, and admire and respect you so much for all you do here and the great kindness with which you do it. You never blow your own horn, you never grandstand, you just get out there and help, inspire and encourage us all to be kinder to each other and smarter with our plants :)

It was an unspeakable honour to be on the same slate with you and the other nominees -- and I will be so happy to see you in that t-shirt, man :)

Much love,

Glimmer

Congratulations Shigg - very nice work.

I'll be in touch as soon as 420 Magazine gives me the official go-ahead.
I asked Gavin to post here, but at least one of the threads was taken down because he included his email address.

So, it looks like we need to wait for 420 Magazine to tell us you've won, then we can contact you.
For January, they notified us mid-month, so I'm sure the email is coming.

We had a couple people get anxious & contact our customer service department - they can't help you because they don't know about these contests. Please be patient & wait for us & 420 Mag.

Thanks, Sherry

I think so too, but others on the forum don't know us - and who wouldn't be anxious to get some fresh new seeds?

I figure it's always best to tell people up front so they know what to expect.

Sherry

Congrats ShiggityFlip, let that T-Shirt work for you the way mine does and remember that it's a good tool to use for opening the door to inviting new members here every chance you get, because everyone needs to be here learning and getting involved with spreading the good word of Cannabis awareness.

I too am honored to have just been a part of the contest, even though didn't I really do anything any differently than I always have here. I guess it just goes to show that no matter which direction you go here, if you are passionate enough about our beloved Cannabis, you will sooner or later wind up on a list with some truly fine individuals.

Sending everyone here at 420 Magazine all my love from my little piece of the universe to yours.
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom