Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Yea Gratz on MOTM
Hey if you don't find anyone else and they are willing to ship it here it give it a go

Many thanks for everyones support! your all most kind, especially when I haven't been around on here as much as normal! I do apologize, its just work and real life getting in the way!

So the garden is looking full to say the least so were going dark in a few hours for 24-36 hrs before going 12/12 :)

Anyway lol some pics and a vid with me mumbling on as usual lol :)

Best of buds to you all :) :)

DSC_028812.JPG
DSC_029115.JPG
DSC_028913.JPG
DSC_029216.JPG
DSC_029013.JPG

Comments as always welcome :)

Hey all :)

OMM my friend :) coming from you, such words are beyond inspirational to my humble ears :) :)

I'm actually like a kid at Christmas to be honest lol, these are my best most pre set girls to date before flowering! They're also bigger than my normal lot due to my bigger tent nowadays. So I'm sat waiting till midnight to whack lights into 12/12 after a 24 dark period :) I just hope I get some good growth during the stretch phase :)

Well :) seeming as my name is Light Addict, I thought it only befitting to go nuts and start adding more light :) even though I'm running my Budmaster 1200 GOD at full power and I really don't need anymore light most likely, yet screw it lol :)

So this is my answer for the issue of more light at a different angle, also the negative pressure problem and the indraw of your tent, that in turn takes vital space away from you!

So you take a Budmaster Orion LED strip and attach to a net curtain tension rod (a metal one longer than the side of your tent once extended) They even have adjustable sprung stoppers :) £4 a pop. I've only got one at mo as a bit broke lol but in the next week ill get 3 more for total 4 sided horizontal secondary lighting.
ALSO!! MORE ROOM FOR BUDS! !!!!! :) why dont tent companies address this problem, i dont buy a tent to get like 15% less room then im supposed to get???????

Back
Top Bottom