2020 Vision

Good morning everybody! Welcome Hawk and Van! I hate the time waiting for the little sprouts. But there’s always something to do. So today I’m gonna find me some insulation board to put under the tents and get that set up. Also, gonna give the humidifier a good cleaning. Got some filters that should be showing up any time. Also, I think with using the 15 gallon pot, I’m gonna run out of first run soil. So it looks like I may be mixing up some 2nd run soil as well and getting that cooking.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

IDK if you have the square footage, but I love growing perpetually as I always have every stage of life going at all times, so my grow is always fun and I'm constantly learning new things.

IDK if you have the square footage, but I love growing perpetually as I always have every stage of life going at all times, so my grow is always fun and I'm constantly learning new things.
I have a 2x4 and a 2x2. 4 plant limit. What would some of you guys do with that space?

:dude-knocking: Howdy Mr Magoo & Gang!

Late as usual! Brang a kings ransom worth of Cheesy Poofs though!:popcorn: Hope we are not at capacity yet.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Love the strain selections and your journaling :Namaste: Nice info on the High Brix thank you for that.

2x4 flowering
x2 10gal pots.

2x2 vegging
x2 plants and maybe even flowering two autos in 3gal square pots. More tall then wide if they can fit. If ya got some autos laying around.

Whatever you choose it will be fun to watch. Cheers everyone:ganjamon:

May have lost all 3 of these seeds to these little tiny worms. I decided to dig around a bit since I hadn’t seen anything yet. Little tiny soft bodied worms all around the opening of the seeds and even inside them. I’ve seen these things before. When I lost all 3 of my 707 Headband beans. Can’t really get a picture of them. Not sure what I’m gonna do. Will probably give them a couple more days and just see if they are done. The soil I got is from the bottom of a tote that is close to empty. Didn’t have any issues with this batch before. I do have a full tote of 1st run soil also. I may try to pop a seed that I’ll probably never run and try that soil just to see what happens before I put any more of my good ones in there. If the same problem happens again then I will just have to wait on the 2nd run soil to cook. Damn!

Back
Top Bottom