BID's Multi Tool All Purpose Universal Consolidated Multiple Grow Journal #10

Your spirit will remain in my grow too...
IMG_62845.JPG

:peacetwo:

I didnt know you too well buddy but i hope youre walking green fields and breathing in some nice fresh dank air.
I just found out that a friend who gave me some beans actually made the cross he made with some gsc beans that BID gave him. So, unknowingly, i have a part of BIDs legacy growing in my tent right now. I feel incredibly honored.
Rest in peace homey

I just read this news and I am stunned and saddened. I didn't know BID nearly as well as many of you did - I didn't know him at all, really - but I did have the opportunity to correspond with him about a couple of things in the past month, and his passion, commitment and expertise about MMJ was undeniable and obvious. He seemed like one of those guys who's larger than life. What awful news. I'm sorry for his family, his loved ones and all his friends in the 420mag community.
-John

This sucks

:rip:

You will be missed my friend. :Namaste:

Coincidentally, my father passed away last night as well. Perhaps you two will "burn one" together in the afterlife.

:peace:

BID you will be sincerely missed my friend and heartfelt condolences to your family.

Go well and show em how to grow some proper kick ass plants in the next life :)

I'm in tears and absolutely dumbstruck! BID was a friend and we were just getting to know one another off site. Never could I have ever imagined that such a huge, warm vibrant character as BID could ever fall from us in such a way.
All my love and most sincere thoughts of care go to the family. To BID, all I can say is that you will always live on in our hearts and have a special place for all time here at 420!!! Rock on brother!!!!

I didn't know BID well, but this did pull at my heart. Reading his synopsis of his condition and then followed by his death. I am so very sorry his good friends here have to endure such a big loss. His family will surely miss him, as well.

LA, I got teared up when I read your post, buddy. Sending my heart and love to you and to all of BIDs friends and family.

(((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Man this news really hurts. BID was such an inspiration to me and was just a great, funny and good natured dude. You will be missed by all and I'm sure you are looking down on us and cracking jokes with a huge smile. My condolences to your family and friends.

NCR

My condolences to the entire family of the great 420 member we all knew as Big Irish Dude...

I'll miss you BID. Your's was the first I read here on 420 from TOP LED. Was there when you got the LED from Sara. You got me to make up my mind. From those journals I decided to stay and watch, hoping to grow my medicine. I am growing now with Sara's LEDs. Thanks for all your help. Bless you and your family. Rest In Peace Pal.

:love:
WJ

Not cool at all. I didn't even get a chance to get to know him yet :(

Sorry to everyone who lost a good friend.

Hiker, sorry to hear of your loss as well.

I didn't even know him and I'm a little teary.. I can't imagine what you're all going though.

Sorry, I'm not the best at finding things to say during times like this. I'm going to smoke one just for him right now. :(

My deepest condolences to spiffy and family, and all 420 members that new him. You gave so much knowledge to us all, thanks BID, so long brother.

Back
Top Bottom