Casey Jones #2

:passitleft: High b.... I agree with you... it looks like light burn to me.... you know I would LST and just keep em low... If your buds were bleaching out on you on your last grow you are certainly losing potency on that part of the buds and that is your top shelf so keep low...:circle-of-love:

It seems like you are getting the same thing as we are with our GPK. At first we were stressing a lot but then we thought of our first grow and she had the same sought of thing happen to her but still produced 3.9oz off a 250w HPS. It'll be alright bro just light up a fat one and take it easy :thumb:
Agreed, it's not too bad but I think it might be a slight Phosphorus deficiency B.

Take a look at the Phosphorus deficiency pic here

BAR, it does look like that, but I'm 99% sure it's the leds causing it. unfortunately the stress spread to more leaves, but I think it's finally stopped. the plants are at the edges of the room so that they're not directly under the leds. the plants are 7 weeks in bloom from pistil, but don't look it. they look like they're about 5 weeks in bloom. I'll take pictures next monday. next batch of plants I'll have to lst for sure. if that doesn't work I have another light fixture in mind.

next batch of plants I'll have to lst for sure. if that doesn't work I have another light fixture in mind.

I hear you. In soils, I tried a bunch of stuff, went back to commercial generic potting soil for the plants. The organic stuff was basically stunting growth. When I can find a better source, I will try again. But generic potting soil, and boom happy plant growth again. Its ironic how many things we change, for change sake, and then go backwards until we relearn or based on physical input issues like height in your case, change to adapt to the limits.

Best of luck,

Aki the Soil Matters guy.

Happy 420 b.real and congrats YOU'VE BEEN J-BOMBED!!!!!

0012307.JPG
0022263.JPG

;)

hey guys, my plants are 8 weeks from pistil and their buds are finally starting to stack :lot-o-toke:

I haven't smoked in a while so I made isohash from my grinder. I didn't realize I could have made a tincture with vodka till after.

happy 420 :cheer:

IMG_106823.JPG
IMG_107326.JPG

feeling good right now. was difficult to smoke at first but I found easiest way is just with a nail and a lighter. you get the flat side hot press out a sheet then put on nail head light and smoke and blow on it. took a while to get it at first but I'm feeling nice.

can't wait for the flowers to finish i'm missing the ganja goddess.

feeling good right now. was difficult to smoke at first but I found easiest way is just with a nail and a lighter. you get the flat side hot press out a sheet then put on nail head light and smoke and blow on it. took a while to get it at first but I'm feeling nice.

can't wait for the flowers to finish i'm missing the ganja goddess.
I'll have to try that one day B.

it was a lot of work to make, collect, and smoke the hash.

how much longer do you guys think? a couple weeks?

IMG_20150421_115858942.jpg
IMG_20150421_120038312.jpg

IMG_20150421_115946953.jpg

IMG_20150421_120115927.jpg

Maybe 3wks in my opinion.

I agree with BAR, a few weeks. She's looking good!

sorry about the blurry pictures. I'm thinking a couple weeks too. I hope not more than 4 weeks. the plant in the front is bigger than the plant in the back.

I'de say at least three more weeks.They will, for sure bulk up ALOT more than this.They still have a lot of flowering to do B. Wait till all the pistels are withered up ....that's when a lot of the resin will get it's flavour. Just my 2 B. Those Mazar's I just got finished with ,believe it or not, could easily have gone for another week ....at least, but at first glance they looked ready. Anyhow....I've learned from many past harvest's that waiting the extra time gives the buds time to ripen fully....and that's what we want , mature buds.:high-five: Have a great night B.

Back
Top Bottom