New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Broke Ass I got another free light... a Twilight 864w panel...:yahoo: and I won the HazeIO Easter contest and won a bunch of kick azz genetics and you really need to check in cause it's been long enough... I know you're taking a break and all but it's time to at least check in... Lots of hugs to my BG...:circle-of-love:

:cheer: HAPPY 420 REG AND ALL!!! :cheer:

Feel free to join us at the 2016 420 Smoke-A-Thon!

The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

I would but I ain't got enough to go around..... ;)

0012854.JPG
0022760.JPG

Happy 420 B A R!

I'm going to assume you were more wasted on Wednesday than I was. That's sayin' something Reg. At one point I was surprised to find I'd made my way back home. :laughtwo: My barre was high, but I know you surpassed it. :high-five:

looking good buddy missed seeing you around.

Hey Fellow city grower. Great update
B. Really Real, Mr. Blue...
Thanxx

Well Reg, look at all this excitement to see you walk in the room again. :battingeyelashes: :love: So, I need to add cheesecake to my list of strains
Hey Sue. For all of you interested in Cheesecake hit Dusty Keifers up with a pm. I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.

Always and forever Partner. Loved the update!
Take a good breather, relax...enjoy the spring weather!

:circle-of-love:
Love to love ya Partner!

I might be late, but I am here for the party!!! :theband::tommy::party::tommy::hippy:
If it isn't part of the original gang PINKY GREEN! Rockstars such as yourself are expected to be fashionably late.

I'm a little late myself, but need to soak up all of this knowledge so freely offered. I started doing some research and found this thread, thanks to WeaselCracker.
:welcome:aboard Beaver.

Beaver,
You may want to rethink using a stein. Most of the European ones contain a lot of lead that leaches out rather easily with something as simple as coffee. I have no idea if or how much a plant would take up if any. Though lead oxide is absorbed rather easily though the skin.

Best
:hmmmm:
I see lots of ceramic planters & pots Canyon but what do I know? They could all be the non-toxic ones or might not be used for anything consumable.

Shoot! I'd love to have one of those for my Heinekens.

I heard something big shaking going on here.:tommy:

:circle-of-love:

I'll watch for B A R to arrive....we'll all stick one of these at him....:joint:

:party:
It worked!

This will be just like Risky Business except that a bong will get stolen off Reg's mantle and we will have to go on some wild caper to sell ganja and make $ enough to buy it back. :party::theband::party:
Bob ;)
Too funny Dr John Jacob Jinglehimer Schmidtz.

This sounds like a great party but did someone leave BAR up on a rooftop?

Better get more smoke going so he can join in :volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke::tokin::blunt:

:party:
High Kraize.

Broke Ass I got another free light... a Twilight 864w panel...:yahoo: and I won the HazeIO Easter contest and won a bunch of kick azz genetics and you really need to check in cause it's been long enough... I know you're taking a break and all but it's time to at least check in... Lots of hugs to my BG...:circle-of-love:
How cool is that? You go Fifi!

Chief Rocker checking in :) best of everything to you and yours and hurry back ya here! :)
Check!

We miss you Reg :passitleft:
And I miss all of you's as well Mr. Amazing.

Happy 420 BAR! :high-five:
Thanxx my Guardian Angel.

Brotha BAR Happy 420 :high-five:
Backatcha Cronic & Jaga.

And Happy 420 to each and everyone of you. In my opinion everyday should be 420 day... Nuff said!

MY 420mag:rollit: 3yr SKILLS TEST UPDATE

SOUR DIESEL (Feminized) Day 123 / Day 44 under 12/12

Things are going well with her as she closes in on the finish line. We had a slight Phosphorus deficiency that showed up a couple days after top-dressing with bat-crap but by the end of that week she was doing fine; I guess I waited too long before adding new fuel for the last leg.
As you can see below the buds are so dense and heavy that after removing her from the tent for pics she couldn't stand on her own without the surrounding plants for support.

(This is the side view, not top view)
IMG_00022697.jpg

So we added support sticks; old branches, plastic rods, etc...

IMG_00022701.jpg

IMG_00022707.jpg

IMG_00022706.jpg

IMG_00022711.jpg

IMG_00022710.jpg

IMG_00022713.jpg

IMG_00022704.jpg

Previous Sour D Update

In other NCG news...

I guess our Super was tired of cleaning dog crap from under the Magic Tree so rescuing the Street Girls may prove to be a little challenging this year.

IMG_20160425_134310.jpg

They're sprouting on both sides of the tree.

IMG_20160425_134325.jpg

IMG_20160425_134335.jpg

As some of you may remember early last year I mentioned on The Virtual Couch that our building was attempting to go co-op. Well all the legalities have been put in place; by the end of the year I should own my apt! With my seniority as a tenant there's no down-payment and the maintenance along with the mortgage will only be slightly higher (about 8%) more than what I'm paying for rent now.

Here's the monkey wrench; It will no longer be a utilities included building. I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the juice it takes to run our grow. They say with every thing positive expect something negative.

I've already thought of one option; get a loan to pay off the mortgage, then pay the bank back at a cheaper price per month and keep growing. Any Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom