Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Re: Light Addicts! Bigger Brighter Badass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power and More

Count me in Addict! I'm pulling up a chair, sharpening my pencil and preppin the bong ;).

Re: Light Addicts! Bigger Brighter Badass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power and More

Hey friends! :)
OK the girls are ???? I don't count veg lol sorry, probs about 3 weeks or something. They have been on a 24/0 schedule so they're not growing to big. Plus the time spent in under the LEDs have kept them squat.
They're now going onto 20/4 :)
I'm also chucking in a chicano cheese or 2 :)
Here is one of the Chicano girls! As you can see she has been lst'd and turned so limbs don't repeat! :)
20150204_140224.jpg
20150204_140218.jpg

As for my setup lol, yep I'm chuffed. I wouldn't be able to afford any of it in normal life as it were. Its just down to this site that I'm so lucky to be so heavily sponsored in so many areas! :) I hope to put one hell of a show on from now on! :)

Count me in, thanks for sharing!

:hookah:

:popcorn:

Damn LA,
Those BM LED strips are the bears ballz man. :thedoubletake:
I wanted to incorporate side lighting to my setup but until I seen these it didnt seem worth it.
You must have one of the early protos, I didnt see the strip listed under products on the website. :reading420magazine::hmmmm::nomo::geek:

This is gonna be epic. :popcorn:

Hey my friends! :)

Yep the strips lol. I've had pics of the prototype for a while. Yet I think this really is the first showing of them! I'm very lucky not just to be sponsored. I actually talk very regularly with the owners of all of the companies I deal with.
If I wanted help with my nutes I can just text the owner developer of GET lol :)
Then as far as BM are concerned I class Paul the owner as a friend! So yep Im lucky to get my hands on things very early as it were! :)

Well folks :) I'm not a sore loser :) More just that I don't like to lose very often lol. So its now been ages since I got a win of a title on here! :( boo hoo for me lol!!!
So instead of being a grouch etc, Im just gonna dust myself off and then get going again! Yet I'm now going to have to get all serious and grow some bloody monsters! Also Ill be unleashing a few new training plans I have :)

I plan on just going permanently bonkers in here :) its going to be bigger, then bigger still and when I can't go bigger Ill go double layered scrogs out of one girl! All the madness in my head is now about to be let free! :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom