PeeJay's Perpetual Porta-Scrog Party

Panama's got the swell goin' on! :yahoo:

Finally! It waits and waits ... then, boom!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Panama's got the swell goin' on! :yahoo:

Finally! It waits and waits ... then, boom!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah... It is bulking up some and the colas are very dense but looking at it this morning I get the sense that not much more is going to happen in the bulking up department. It's looking pretty done. The low humidity... Getting more aggressive with increasing the rH might help, but I'm lazy about playing God with the grow environment. Overall the low SCRoG training has resulted in smaller buds but more of them. I'm thinking the final yield will be around a qp.

The Golden Lemons has been drying since Monday afternoon. I trimmed the buds, gave 'em a wash, and have been drying them in cardboard boxes with a couple of vent holes cut in the sides inside the flower tent - stays mostly dark inside the boxes and there are no odor issues this way. They are almost dry enough to jar a few hours short of three days. That's how dry it is. They are all in one 11 3/4" x 8" x 4 3/4" box now and had been in three until this morning. They'll get moved to jars soon and slow dried by burping the rest of the way. When I tossed the box on the scale today the buds weighed 171g. Don't think they will lose but another 20g - maybe a little less. There are some decent sized nugs and the citrus seems to be making a comeback

IMG_124730.JPG

IMG_1247a.jpg

Panama is still one of my 5 favorite ACE strains... :rofl:
I had some earlier. :)

I'm interested to see what the Bangi does. The Congo and Nepal parents come from same latitude more or less and the Nepal is high altitude. Supposed to be ACEs fastest sativa and I'm mostly looking at it as a strain to run out in the greenhouse here.

Moved Pink Plant into flower this morning. This is what the tent looks like. Back left, 5th Element - been in there for a little more than a week. Back right Bangi clone. Front right Panama. Front left Pink plant.

IMG_125525.JPG

5th Element

IMG_125623.JPG

Bangi clone

IMG_125922.JPG

Pink Plant

IMG_125721.JPG

Hey PeeJay!

You were right about your soil wicking up water at just the right rate on those SWICKS while I was out of town. Came through perfect and needed water the next day for the most part.

I hope this finds you well and green wherever you are!
Bob ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I'm alive and mostly well. My Mom has had some serious health issues. As the only family within 2000 miles it has put a big dent in my available time. Been hanging on in my classes and other stuff - barely. Between the hectic schedule and being in a grumpy mood about it I haven't been feeling like foruming much. I applogize for any distress that's caused anyone here.

The plants have all been growing nicely in the recycled soil. First lets look at the only plant in first run soil. Bangi Haze has been flowering for 7 weeks (10 weeks expected.) It is in 3 gallons of dirt and was taken as a clone to prove sex on a bigger Bangi I have going. When it turned out to be female I figured why not just flower it out? It's been slow to frost up but seems to be getting resiny now. It smells like hardwood sawdust, and incense - with a little tropical fruit in the finish. It's stacking some decent colas and needed some support added today.

IMG_138429.JPG

IMG_138328.JPG

IMG_143029.JPG

IMG_138927.JPG

IMG_141235.JPG

IMG_142933.JPG

Here's the bigger Bangi. It's about 4 weeks behind the smaller one. If it bulks up like the smaller one there is going to be a great yeild. This one, like the next two, is in 10 gallons of recycled soil.

IMG_144833.JPG

IMG_145727.JPG

IMG_145928.JPG

Both the Bangis are hanging out in the greenhouse today.

IMG_146330.JPG

5th Element is six weeks into flower (9-10 expected.) This one is doing well. It's not stacking long colas but seems to be intent on producing fat top buds. It's a frost machine and has a minty fragrence.

IMG_146728.JPG

IMG_147027.JPG

IMG_147628.JPG

IMG_148226.JPG

IMG_149019.JPG

IMG_150030.JPG

Pink Plant is in it's 5th week of flower. It's just starting to show the anticipated pink pistils it's named for. I didn't choose it for the pink - I chose it because it's supposed to be a manageable sativa with low ambient odor. So far it doesn't reek! It has a faint Juicy Fruit gum scent. I'll probably do one of these in the greenhouse this summer and a friend is going to do a couple outside.

IMG_151131.JPG

IMG_152329.JPG

IMG_152534.JPG

IMG_152628.JPG

IMG_153126.JPG

IMG_153425.JPG

I'll get around and see how everyone is doing soon!

Back
Top Bottom