Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

OK did a full read. totally caught up. Will watch the video later. Shotta, you carry yourself so humbly I would've never guessed your were this Master Grower. Your persona is that of someone very laid back & subdued. Much respect...

Haha. I am no master but I am surrounded by them or so they think. I go to the grow store and no one suspects it but when I bring them a present there eyes open wide and say you grew this and i say yes. Then comes the questions what medium what yield what this what that. I dont like to pass myself off as some asshole that knows everything rather stay a newbie for as long as possible and soak up all the info available. not only 101 ways to grow the plant theres a million and 1 ways to do it and it will take a lifetime to know it all. so I intend to stay humble and keep learning as much as possible. I usually only speak if I am absolutely certain that it is at least decent info.

so thank you broke ass! everytime I say that I lol. thanks for that too.

Thanks to all of you. I will be surfing the next few days since there is waves and good weather. I will be checking my inbox for anything important tomorrow evening but I will probably not have the next update or video til sunday night. I have a feeling You will be seeing a lot more videos from me.

I personally cant hang with the dabbers around here. some people around me dont even smoke pot anymore only 50% plus concentrates of thc is what they are tokin on.

About the "dabbing" (This is an awful word)

The "budder" or "wax" is just melted (extracted) trichomes whipped up while still liquid.

As the whipped mass solidifies, it binds air in tiny bubbles of resin.

The air is purged in a vacuum chamber and what's left is a solid resin honeycomb.

That's all it is. Just a way to make the oil easier to handle and store and smoke.

To be honest, it is better to eat it than smoke it.

The "dabbing" was invented because muricans don't smoke tobacco with it

and it's actually a pain in the azz to smoke on it's own.

Unless you have this "dabbing" paraphernalia.

It is a good way of getting a lot of medicine in one go and there are therapeutic ways to use it for pain-relief etc.

But it's just another way of smoking an extract.

Along with the increased potency and it's unfair image as the"crack of pot",

it does perhaps lend itself more to an abusive lifestyle than just smoking buds.

But trichomes are trichomes, be it Rick Simpson oil, hash or "Budder"

It's all the same thing using different methods of extraction. It's all the same medicine.

If you have problems with your lungs and smoking again, Ingesting extract is a viable alternative.

The oil lets you dose it very precisely and easily, just place a little on your tongue and suck it :)

Sorry for waffling on.

Enjoy your surfing trip :surf:

I agree with you rico Not a big fan of "dabs" here! I am out the door in a few. Waiting for the 4:20am cue to turn my brown eyes blue. hehe and red. lol

Good morning fine sir alex801. I wonder why it did not let you. Hope you can peep it soon before the next installment is out.

Logging out wish me luck getting the bubble guts as we speak.

As BAR said; Shotta, you carry yourself so humbly I would've never guessed your were this Master Grower. Your persona is that of someone very laid back & subdued. Much respect...

Ah Ha! the mask slips briefly revealing the hidden persona of our hero! Normally a quite and refrained man by nature. Suddenly when required he changes into his secret alter ego, one of the Shining, Silver, Bud Surfer!

Just watched the video, dude you been working out? Your looking pretty jacked! Lol. Seriously, what Reggie said! We have similar beliefs, a lot of people come by my page and think I'm this master grower and I'm like no dude I'm just learning. I was just in the right state at the right time with the money to build my dream room. Maybe some guys dream of a man cave with big tv s, for me it a laboratory of weed! I don't want big tvs so I can watch sweating men rub on each other trying to put a ball in a net, I want watch my plants grow and transform into quite possibly the worlds best medicine. I truly believe this "weed" has the potential to cure many ailments, maybe even cancer. God bless all who seek to help those in need.

Im back and exhausted. thanks for the feedback and good words everyone.

@Cannafan yes if your hydro store has it ask them whats in it I am sure they have something good. But it is so much easier to make your own. and you dont need the fancy brewers and all that just a bucket an air pump and a couple air stones.

@Light Addict thanks my brother you are a humble soul yourself. plus who wants to listen to someone that knows it all and is not open to hearing others input and advice. I dislike people like that very much. One of the reasons I like :420: so much is that there is a lot less of that here than other message boards.

@Mainebud my brother your room is the shit. and anyone that sees that room will think you are a guru grower dude super clean and very well thought out. But there is so much to learn and so many ways to grow this sacred plant that I feel that I can always improve and I almost never feel satisfied. I relate to your previous post on all levels my friend and I know we will get along.

I am juiced hahahaah nahhh

@cannafan yes if your hydro store has it ask them whats in it I am sure they have something good. But it is so much easier to make your own. and you dont need the fancy brewers and all that just a bucket an air pump and a couple air stones.
[/QUOT
E]
Clang....[[rattle]]....*%#@..ouch!... (checking inventory)......[[[bang!]]]...BUCKET, YES!.... AIR PUMP, YES!....now where's those danged...[[[crash!]]].....{{sigh}}...AIRSTONES, YES!
Okay, (huffing and pulling herself up from the dusty mess)...I've got everything I need shottafire!

E]
Clang....[[rattle]]....*%#@..ouch!... (checking inventory)......[[[bang!]]]...BUCKET, YES!.... AIR PUMP, YES!....now where's those danged...[[[crash!]]].....{{sigh}}...AIRSTONES, YES!
Okay, (huffing and pulling herself up from the dusty mess)...I've got everything I need shottafire!

Haha, wow. I was super stoned when I first looked at that and was like wtf did the computer screw up its format, then my brain got it together. Thanks for the great laugh, that was an awesome post.

Haha, wow. I was super stoned when I first looked at that and was like wtf did the computer screw up its format, then my brain got it together. Thanks for the great laugh, that was an awesome post.
Lol

I am so happy to make someone laugh....I was kind of giggling when I wrote it. :laugh:

Got everything together, now I'm waiting on the show. Got plenty of popcorn too!:popcorn:

Alright I am gonna do the vid update of veg and a compost tea in a bit. Veg is looking sad at the moment so I am going to see if I can turn them around with a little bit of loving the coming week. They only have three weeks left to get as big as they can before they move to flower.

cheers.

Back
Top Bottom