Thanks so much bud! :thanks: :)

Mr.Tomatohead...he's gonna get it one day or he's not and that will be that. He has been shifting in the right direction but in pure MTH fashion, has slipped....praying these cardinals in my backyard are watching out for me. Thanks for supporting me, Shed.

My big green heart loves yours so much. I'm so happy to say I have some ladies going. In my normal way, one is stunted and I'm keeping her in a Blue Cheese Auto, I've got a mutant, self-topper in an Amnesia and low and behold one fast grower in Durban while Sour G, and G-13 are right on track. Being a Mom, soccer I can't play anymore, cooking and gardening-my greatest attributes I can offer the world

He posted like 2 or 3 pics last year in the gallery! I saw the back of my friend @Bode And that amazing head of hair he has! Made my day!

Just been stressful and tiring. Very tiring, HG. Thanks so much for always worrying about me and sending me so much love. :hug:

I think it could be because of the circumstances leading up to this last ordeal but we all know, some people are just either huge narcissists or gluttons for punishment and I fear often, TK is a combination of the two...we shall see...fingers crossed, for the baby's sake-I would hate to have a broken family but I know, I know, you don't want him in a broken house held together by emotional bandaids either.....

I am hoping to strike the balance again with my depression, I had been doing so well for so long but again, another thing we know is that depression never really goes away...

I won't be Super Post Girl with them, promise. I'm going to try to be a regular/normal/not manic growing gal for once...but then again, I started with wanting to do 4 plants and now have 6 so can't take the crazy out of the girl I guess, after all....

I know you are good for me. Very good for me. Necessary, perhaps. I'm grateful :Namaste:

Have a couple messages that need responding first and foremost-my dear friends here and their journals who need catching up on still (my parents were here for an extended stay with a 3 day flight cancellation/delay so I had them a whole week-hence why I was on then off again) and lastly, 2 reviews and some photos for another project so it looks pretty normal again in my 420 world. Thank goodness.

Got my cardiologist appointment tomorrow then its off to crossing off the aforementioned 420Mag list.

For now, here's a sneak peak into the new grow, for anyone who wants to see the eclectic mix...I'll start a journal on them and catch you all up next week. Just got back from the airport a few hours ago, dropping off the parent and I am spent but wanted to come on and make an appearance before you all wondered where I went again!

Happy Growing!

:Rasta:P.S. if you don't know me, I DO NOT get rid of any mutant/stunted plants. If they're green, that means to me, they want to go, they want to live, they want me to love them- no matter how long it takes me to get them there! It's about the grow and the learning within, not my yield at the end; We learn from EVERY SINGLE PLANT something new that we wouldn't have learned from the others beside them!
Daaaaaamn girl time to get your grow on! also gotta do the auto flower dance for mega yields! :yahoo::theband:

It’s just not the same without you Jersey, you know? It’s like it’s good but I know it can be better. We missed you n your entertaining writing. CL🍀 :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thanks so much bud! :thanks: :)

Mr.Tomatohead...he's gonna get it one day or he's not and that will be that. He has been shifting in the right direction but in pure MTH fashion, has slipped....praying these cardinals in my backyard are watching out for me. Thanks for supporting me, Shed.

My big green heart loves yours so much. I'm so happy to say I have some ladies going. In my normal way, one is stunted and I'm keeping her in a Blue Cheese Auto, I've got a mutant, self-topper in an Amnesia and low and behold one fast grower in Durban while Sour G, and G-13 are right on track. Being a Mom, soccer I can't play anymore, cooking and gardening-my greatest attributes I can offer the world

He posted like 2 or 3 pics last year in the gallery! I saw the back of my friend @Bode And that amazing head of hair he has! Made my day!

Just been stressful and tiring. Very tiring, HG. Thanks so much for always worrying about me and sending me so much love. :hug:

I think it could be because of the circumstances leading up to this last ordeal but we all know, some people are just either huge narcissists or gluttons for punishment and I fear often, TK is a combination of the two...we shall see...fingers crossed, for the baby's sake-I would hate to have a broken family but I know, I know, you don't want him in a broken house held together by emotional bandaids either.....

I am hoping to strike the balance again with my depression, I had been doing so well for so long but again, another thing we know is that depression never really goes away...

I won't be Super Post Girl with them, promise. I'm going to try to be a regular/normal/not manic growing gal for once...but then again, I started with wanting to do 4 plants and now have 6 so can't take the crazy out of the girl I guess, after all....

I know you are good for me. Very good for me. Necessary, perhaps. I'm grateful :Namaste:

Have a couple messages that need responding first and foremost-my dear friends here and their journals who need catching up on still (my parents were here for an extended stay with a 3 day flight cancellation/delay so I had them a whole week-hence why I was on then off again) and lastly, 2 reviews and some photos for another project so it looks pretty normal again in my 420 world. Thank goodness.

Got my cardiologist appointment tomorrow then its off to crossing off the aforementioned 420Mag list.

For now, here's a sneak peak into the new grow, for anyone who wants to see the eclectic mix...I'll start a journal on them and catch you all up next week. Just got back from the airport a few hours ago, dropping off the parent and I am spent but wanted to come on and make an appearance before you all wondered where I went again!

Happy Growing!

:Rasta:P.S. if you don't know me, I DO NOT get rid of any mutant/stunted plants. If they're green, that means to me, they want to go, they want to live, they want me to love them- no matter how long it takes me to get them there! It's about the grow and the learning within, not my yield at the end; We learn from EVERY SINGLE PLANT something new that we wouldn't have learned from the others beside them!
Yay! My little Italian robe buddy is growing again. We finally have a new hope for entertaining grow journals. I’m going to be sitting 🪑 right up front for this one Jersey. lol. CL🍀. :thumb:

Daaaaaamn girl time to get your grow on! also gotta do the auto flower dance for mega yields! :yahoo::theband:
Fingers crossed, never had a teeny auto to date! Buuut if this is a teeny, I'll take her as she is. Dancing with ya my jungle friend :snowboating:
Yay! My little Italian robe buddy is growing again. We finally have a new hope for entertaining grow journals. I’m going to be sitting 🪑 right up front for this one Jersey. lol. CL🍀. :thumb:
Imma try my friend, you have reserved seating, always. You know it's the girls everyone cares about mostly though and I have the upmost faith in these little greenies :cheer:

Fingers crossed, never had a teeny auto to date! Buuut if this is a teeny, I'll take her as she is. Dancing with ya my jungle friend :snowboating:

Imma try my friend, you have reserved seating, always. You know it's the girls everyone cares about mostly though and I have the upmost faith in these little greenies :cheer:
I like 👍 your selection of strains too but I didn’t know that Sour G was available through seed companies. Maybe there’s 2 varieties. lol CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Highya Krissi,

Your ladies look lovely! I was reading about Sour G. Very interesting. Anyone would be pleased to smoke some of that. It has increased cancer fighting terpenes, and a very calming effect. You have done your usual magic to grow some gorgeous girls. I do remember you continue with any plant wether it's stunted, twisted, or a gorgeous seedling! I also remember the towering buds foxtailing into oblivion (seemed like). I'm pleased you're back and growing again! I'll chat more here and there. TTYL, Happy Smokin'

I like 👍 your selection of strains too but I didn’t know that Sour G was available through seed companies. Maybe there’s 2 varieties. lol CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Durban is my sister's favorite and that and my Sour G seeds were special gifts, the fact that I have them growing now is nothing short of an act of love from a very special person. The others were seeds I have had, none of which are from current sponsors so I will refrain from discussing their origins...you will like them all, promise Clover.
Highya Krissi,

Your ladies look lovely! I was reading about Sour G. Very interesting. Anyone would be pleased to smoke some of that. It has increased cancer fighting terpenes, and a very calming effect.
Like I said to Clover, these seeds were gifted to me so I want to make sure I run the shit out of them and make said gifter proud! I am looking very much forward to this new strain, if you all want to see about Sour G, our friend @marcus611a, has been growing them and growing them beautifully!
You have done your usual magic to grow some gorgeous girls. I do remember you continue with any plant wether it's stunted, twisted, or a gorgeous seedling!
The twisted sisters need love, too, you know!!
I also remember the towering buds foxtailing into oblivion (seemed like).
They were and I hope to have similar outcomes this grow!
I'm pleased you're back and growing again! I'll chat more here and there. TTYL, Happy Smokin'
I'm pleased to be back here with my friends. Catch up with you on the PMs!
:green_heart:Bring it! :green_heart:
You bet I will!!! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom